Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › O'Reilly calls FOX "my network"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) O'Reilly calls FOX "my network" (Read 376 times)
Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: O'Reilly calls FOX "my network"
Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:11am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 6:05am:
Undoubtedly.  I really hate that people can anonymously sue other people for millions of dollars.  Somehow or other, that doesn't seem fair.

What?

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #11 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:25am
Print Post  
They need to stop this shit. Its killing our entertainment for millions of people just for a very few so called victims.
They made the right decision with OJ (He was guilty, but he's cool so I was fine with it) plus because he's black it saved a riot from happening.
M Jackson (I don't think he was guilty, but still they made the smart decision)

Because of the Bill Cosby thing, they don't show reruns anymore (So it seems)
Now O'Reilly?

and many others

Grow up women

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #12 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:39am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:25am:
They need to stop this shit. Its killing our entertainment for millions of people just for a very few so called victims.
They made the right decision with OJ (He was guilty, but he's cool so I was fine with it) plus because he's black it saved a riot from happening.
M Jackson (I don't think he was guilty, but still they made the smart decision)

Because of the Bill Cosby thing, they don't show reruns anymore (So it seems)
Now O'Reilly?

and many others

Grow up women

So women should just look the other way when sexually harassed? That's your argument? Or was this some sad attempt at being funny?

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #13 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:39am:
So women should just look the other way when sexually harassed? That's your argument? Or was this some sad attempt at being funny?

Yes, but im not talking about intercourse.

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #14 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:46am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:41am:
Yes, but im not talking about intercourse.

So you're going on record to say that you're perfectly okay with sexually harassing women.

How do you hit on women, Johnny? Do you just walk up and grab them by the pussy?

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #15 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:46am:
So you're going on record to say that you're perfectly okay with sexually harassing women.

How do you hit on women, Johnny? Do you just walk up and grab them by the pussy?

They hit on me.  Cool

IP Logged

TypoKnig

Reply #16 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:23am:
They hit on me.  Cool

Wink

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #17 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
If FOX ever were once O'Reilly's Network, it no longer is.  Rupert Murdock's sons seem to have taken the network on a hard left, over the last two years since they have taken over.  Indeed, FOX has settled out of court, the still unsubstantiated allegations against O'Reilly, which he emphatically denies.  Based on the FOX Corporations settlements, the leftist campaign to dump O'Reilly, by boycotting his sponsors, began. 

It could be the case that the Murdock's wanted him gone and so they paid off frivilous  allegations, just to create a situation where their left wing friends could take O'Reilly out!
This article from the NY Times shows these kids to be pretty Liberal and they are not supporters of O'Reilly and his positions on issues.  If they wanted to change the direction of the FOX NEWS politics, they had to get rid of O'Reilly one way or another.

(it's jsut food for though; perhaps O'Reilly did some stupid things that caused his own demise, but perhaps it's only dirty politics, during a change of management and direction of FOX News>

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/business/media/murdoch-family-21st-century-fo...

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

TypoKnig

Reply #18 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:19pm:
If FOX ever were once O'Reilly's Network, it no longer is.  Rupert Murdock's sons seem to have taken the network on a hard left, over the last two years since they have taken over.  Indeed, FOX has settled out of court, the still unsubstantiated allegations against O'Reilly, which he emphatically denies.  Based on the FOX Corporations settlements, the leftist campaign to dump O'Reilly, by boycotting his sponsors, began. 

It could be the case that the Murdock's wanted him gone and so they paid off frivilous  allegations, just to create a situation where their left wing friends could take O'Reilly out!
This article from the NY Times shows these kids to be pretty Liberal and they are not supporters of O'Reilly and his positions on issues.  If they wanted to change the direction of the FOX NEWS politics, they had to get rid of O'Reilly one way or another.

(it's jsut food for though; perhaps O'Reilly did some stupid things that caused his own demise, but perhaps it's only dirty politics, during a change of management and direction of FOX News>

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/business/media/murdoch-family-21st-century-fo...

His show and his demographic was aging and if not now sooner or later Murdoch's sons would have found a way to get rid of him. This opportunity was the best of all worlds for them. "O'Reilly can't really defend himself and the sons can always say it was his own fault which we may eventually find out it was, or wasn't.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #19 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
TypoKnig wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:24pm:
His show and his demographic was aging and if not now sooner or later Murdoch's sons would have found a way to get rid of him. This opportunity was the best of all worlds for them. "O'Reilly can't really defend himself and the sons can always say it was his own fault which we may eventually find out it was, or wasn't.

I agree.  Although he remained the Number 1 political commentary show, others have imploded through their FAKE NEWS and hype and uneven 'reporting'.  People will begin watching them again and their will be no more "fair and balanced" counter point.

Whether or not O'Reilly did or didn't do what those making the unchallenged allegations, say  he did, is really secondary to the fact that it is enough to take him out!  O'Reilly really has nowhere else to go, since all the cable networks seem to be heading for competing to be the beat left wing propaganda outlet! 

The Right (and center) will soon only have the internet and talk radio, I guess!  Undecided

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › O'Reilly calls FOX "my network"
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog