Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where Is All The Trump Putin Hype?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Where Is All The Trump Putin Hype? (Read 1,602 times)
Do You Eat Carrots
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Re: Where Is All The Trump Putin Hype?
Reply #20 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Seriously? That article has more holes in it than a condom made of cheesecloth.

IP Logged

senecaII
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #21 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:34am
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 9:03pm:
I believe some other things have happened since then, like Sarin gas attack, bombing Syria, sending carriers to N. Korea, meeting with Xi, etc. That's how news cycles work in a 24/7 new coverage world.

Indeed, I tought conservatives like seawolf could understand how the Media works?
Apparently not.

There also haven't been any recent revelations about Russia or surveillance from Nunes, the WH or the Intelligence Committee.

Pretty much nothing more than that.

Well, just one thing comes to mind, probably not reported in US media, probably not important enough :

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7683386.html

Quote:
'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation

New evidence comes as sources reveal British spy agency GCHQ played pivotal role in uncovering interactions between US President and Russian operatives

The official investigation into relations between Donald Trump and Russia now has "specific, concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion", it has been reported.

New evidence proves discussions took place “between people in the Trump campaign and agents of [Russian] influence relating to the use of hacked material,” a source allegedly told the Guardian.

The developments come as it has emerged that Britain’s spy agencies were among the first to alert their American counterparts to contact between members of Mr Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives.

IP Logged

Do You Eat Carrots
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #22 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:07am
Print Post  
Any day now Trump will be impeached. The same day Scott Walker is arrested.

IP Logged

Nazi Hunter B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #23 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:28am
Print Post  
Do You Eat Carrots wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:07am:
Any day now Trump will be impeached. The same day Scott Walker is arrested.

Lichtman’s list of possible offenses that could get Trump to that point (impeachment) are familiar: charges of treason with Russia, abuse of power and emoluments violations. Lichtman also cites now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, then a senator, who argued that a president could be impeached for offenses committed before he took office. Among those potential offenses, Lichtman lists Trump’s housing violations, charity problems, potential violations of the Cuba embargo and Trump University.

If I were a bettin' man.   Wink

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

Do You Eat Carrots
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #24 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 4:23am
Print Post  
Nazi Hunter B.S.C. wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:28am:
Lichtman’s list of possible offenses that could get Trump to that point (impeachment) are familiar: charges of treason with Russia, abuse of power and emoluments violations. Lichtman also cites now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, then a senator, who argued that a president could be impeached for offenses committed before he took office. Among those potential offenses, Lichtman lists Trump’s housing violations, charity problems, potential violations of the Cuba embargo and Trump University.

If I were a bettin' man.   Wink

Lichtman doesn't have a first name?

Basically you would put your money on a person with no first name based on possible offenses?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 6:28am
Print Post  
Do You Eat Carrots wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 4:23am:
Lichtman doesn't have a first name?

Basically you would put your money on a person with no first name based on possible offenses?

They are still clinging to impeaching Trump over Russia!?   Cheesy Grin  Each day that passes is a lesser and lesser scencario this will ever happen.  I HIGHLY doubt the FBI would sit on evidence of collussion with our enemies by the President.  This one ranks right there with the Birther movement

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 6:46am
Print Post  
I believe some other things have happened since then, like Sarin gas attack, bombing Syria, sending carriers to N. Korea, meeting with Xi, etc. That's how news cycles work in a 24/7 new coverage world.

There also haven't been any recent revelations about Russia or surveillance from Nunes, the WH or the Intelligence Committee.

But a President who colluded with the enemy over our elections does not rank with these events?  Interesting.  No, Susan Rice changed the scenario when it was discovered she lied.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #27 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:12am
Print Post  

Indeed.

There have been many hot stories jumping to the top of the list.  I expect that Trump will learn from this and throw more sand in the news-camera lens whenever another Russia-connection story lights up.  Hey, I'm bombing someone!  Hey, I'm sending our fleet of carriers to attack, maybe!  Look at this beautiful piece of chocolate cake!

And then Spicer and company will take questions like "What is your reaction to the news that the CIA presented the Trump dossier to the FISA court as justification for a warrant?", and answer them with "The REAL story here is the chocolate cake!  You fellas should be reporting about THAT!"

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:20am
Print Post  
Zephyr wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:02pm:
YES IT IS!!!

It is not a crime.

Quote:
..current and former U.S. intelligence officials have said that any unmasking request by Rice would have been made to the NSA director or the FBI director, who would have the final say. Both men are still in their jobs under President Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/susan-rice-did-nothing-wrong-say-both-d...

If it were a crime, then the NSA and FBI directors would not have honored her request.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:21am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:12pm:
She lied about it, now why lie if she did not break a law?

I don 't know, but it was not a crime.  Read the article I posted.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where Is All The Trump Putin Hype?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog