Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ann Coulter will Stand Her Ground and speak at Berkeley!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Ann Coulter will Stand Her Ground and speak at Berkeley! (Read 1,094 times)
Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Ann Coulter will Stand Her Ground and speak at Berkeley!
Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
In that case... "I" want to speak at Berkley ..
It is my right and it is an injustice and an assault on my civil rights if I'm not allowed to do so ..

You should speak there too .. It is your right.

Did you hear the news? I'm Harry now.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
So are we dodging how school campuses like Berkley will do whatever it takes to shut down conservative speakers, even by resorting to violence?  We obviously are having a free speech crisis at our public college campuses that receive taxpayer's money.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Are all Insurance Salesmen
REALLY that stupid?

Reply #12 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:53pm:
Did you hear the news? I'm Harry now.

Yes.. and there will be other physical changes.. a lowered voice.. a growth spurt and acne ..

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #13 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
In that case... "I" want to speak at Berkley ..
It is my right and it is an injustice and an assault on my civil rights if I'm not allowed to do so ..

You should speak there too .. It is your right.

She was invited to speak at Berkley by the Student Republicans Group.  The left wing groups bring every American Hating Piece of Shit to speak (as soon as they get out or prison on parole) No Problem!  If you were invited to speak by one of your leftist groups, you would have the same right to speak as Ann Coulter does. Wouldn't you?

(snip)

" In a letter to a campus Republican group that invited Coulter to speak, university officials said Wednesday that they made the decision to cancel Coulter’s appearance after assessing the violence that flared on campus in February, when the same college Republican group invited right-wing provocateur and now-former Breitbart News senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos to speak.As the protest and clashes escalated during the Yiannopoulos’ event, some began setting fires, throwing rocks and molotov cocktails and attacking members of the crowd."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/04/19/berkeley-cancels-a...

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Are all Insurance Salesmen
REALLY that stupid?

Reply #14 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:25pm:
Wouldn't you?

Yes.. Then also I'd also allow the smart kids to protest him being there..

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #15 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
So are we dodging how school campuses like Berkley will do whatever it takes to shut down conservative speakers, even by resorting to violence?  We obviously are having a free speech crisis at our public college campuses that receive taxpayer's money.

It's some douche bags from the far left that are inciting violence. Not the university itself.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:35pm:
It's some douche bags from the far left that are inciting violence. Not the university itself.

No, the university is doing very, very little to correct this, if anything at all.  These are PUBLIC universities and my opinion is they reign this in or lose their public funding.  That would get their attention.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #17 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:42pm:
No, the university is doing very, very little to correct this, if anything at all.  These are PUBLIC universities and my opinion is they reign this in or lose their public funding.  That would get their attention.

Seawolf, I believe you are old enough to have lived through what I witnesses in the sixties and seventies.  Left Wing college groups demanded the right of having their Speakers, who were often people that openly called for the overthrow of the American Government and justified violence. When College Adminsitrations said "no" they "occupied" Admiistation Buldings ans shut down all activities on the campus and sometimes rioted causing a whole lot of damage.  The "Protesters" called this Free Speech; as a matter of fact Berkeley calls itself the College that began the Free Speech Movement on College Campuses!

That was all Left Wing Protesters demanding their Civil Rights be protected by the Colleges and Universities.  Now, the Far Left Protestors are demanding that no Right Wing Speakers be allowed to speak...and the Administration is caving in due to the Left Win threats of violence.

I guess their idea of free speech and civil rights only apply to those in total agreement with their own point of view....and they are willing to commit violence to enforce that!

What's the difference in the Democrats of the Old South refusing to allow Blacks (as well as certain speakers) on college campuses because of their personal beliefs!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #18 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:55pm:
I guess their idea of free speech and civil rights only apply to those in total agreement with their own point of view....and they are willing to commit violence to enforce that!

News Flash: The far left and the far right do dumb shit on a regular basis.

IP Logged

TypoKnig

Reply #19 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
UC Berkeley reverses decision to cancel Ann Coulter visit

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ann-coulter-speech-uc-berkeley-20170...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ann Coulter will Stand Her Ground and speak at Berkeley!
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog