Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - leftist Berkeley home of the anti- free speech movement
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - leftist Berkeley home of the anti- free speech movement (Read 2,796 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: - leftist Berkeley home of the anti- free speech movement
Reply #50 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:06pm:
You've said a lot of idiotic things but this may be a new benchmark..  There is not a single liberal in the Klan.. The fact is that the KKK is the militant arm of Conservativism and has been from the beginning.

I can't assist you with your ignorance, some REFUSE to learn history and you are one of those.  Aside from that 417 recorded incidents of violence by Occupy Wallstreet, you might get lucky and find one from the Tea Party but I doubt it.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #51 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:58pm:
By the way, your argument has zero relevance to the argument.  Weatboro has never been violent. As much as I despise them their rights have been upheld in court.  The KKK was a militant arm of the Democratic party, you are showing desparation in this argument and are grabbing straws.  You inability to show similar violence with the Tea Party has you pivoting from this debate.

All conservatives support Westboro[/seawolflogic]

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #52 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:28pm:
I witnessed a Tea Party rally where the protesters were carrying around guns.  Looked very intimidating.

And that is an act of...  Nevermind, I just realized who I am talking to.  You folks are grasping at straws, 417 acts of violence and the best you have is that a group of people exercised their 2nd Amendment.  Might find another argument because your losing.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #53 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:12pm:

You can't read, it's interesting how hard one will pivot when they lose an argument.  Westboro are not violent and your argument fell flat on it's face trying to state that the right is violent too.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #54 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:12pm:

That's dumb

"Soldiers go to hell" Conservatives support that?
They killed terrorist that are not white. Sounds like liberal support there.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #55 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:28pm:
I witnessed a Tea Party rally where the protesters were carrying around guns.  Looked very intimidating.

OOOOOOOO.  They were probably doing something legal.  That would be scarey to you.

Heck.  It's legal for me to drive around with the loaded gun on the seat next to me, without a permit.

Really, people don't "carry around"  guns.  They carry guns in a holster, if you can see them carrying.  Watch it.  There might be one in their sock.... or possibly their back pocket.  Oh my.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #56 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:28pm:
OOOOOOOO.  They were probably doing something legal.  That would be scarey to you.

Heck.  It's legal for me to drive around with the loaded gun on the seat next to me, without a permit.

Really, people don't "carry around"  guns.  They carry guns in a holster, if you can see them carrying.  Watch it.  There might be one in their sock.... or possibly their back pocket.  Oh my.

well, if we saw some black thugs walking around with guns and you didn't have one wouldn't you be a bit nervous.

However, the thug members with guns are 99% more likely to use it or already have.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #57 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:06pm:
You've said a lot of idiotic things but this may be a new benchmark..  There is not a single liberal in the Klan.. The fact is that the KKK is the militant arm of Conservativism and has been from the beginning.

He didn't say "liberal".  He said "Democrat".  He's accurate.  People weren't as focused on liberal and conservative when the Klan was in its dem hey day.  And you are wrong about the Klan being the militant arm of Conservatism, which at the time was still a party in and of itself.  The Klan was basically made up of white dem men with their white dem women keeping silent when the men all of a sudden disappeared from the house after getting a phone call. My mom told me later in life that that was probably what was going  on when that sort of thing happened when we visited my aunt once a year in the deep South.  As a kid, I asked where he was going, and my aunt wouldn't answer.  Mom and Dad weren't sure, but eventually they put two and two together.  Disgusting, to say the least.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #58 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
It was a piss poor attempt to state that both sides are equally violent and once I posted links regarding their violence they changed the argument.  It happens frequently.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #59 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:01pm:
It was a piss poor attempt to state that both sides are equally violent and once I posted links regarding their violence they changed the argument.  It happens frequently.
It's a similar argument as the Left makes regarding Terrorist attacks in the 21st century and what Crusaders did to the Muslims (and vica versa) in the name of Christianity during the 13th century.  Hell even Obama told the United Nations that there's no difference between what they're doing and what (we) did!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - leftist Berkeley home of the anti- free speech movement

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog