Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Murdered DNC Staffer had contact with WikiLeaks during the Campaign
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Murdered DNC Staffer had contact with WikiLeaks during the Campaign (Read 966 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Murdered DNC Staffer had contact with WikiLeaks during the Campaign
May 16th, 2017 at 7:15am
Print Post  
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Who remember the name Seth .  Early last year this DNC Staffer was found murdered in Washington DC.  There has be speculation that he was the source of the DNC Leaks which were claimed to be "hacking" by the Russians. 

This story has been as dead as Seth Rogan!  Now the DNC and the rest of the Democrats who have been making ridiculous unsubstantiated claims about Trump's ties with Russia are being haunted by this ghost of DNC Scandals Past!

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. He said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2017 at 2:23pm by admin »  

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Re: Murdered DNC Staffer had contact with WikiLeaks during the Campaign
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2017 at 7:50am
Print Post  

“When fascism comes to America, it will be called anti-fascism.” - Huey Long

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - May 16th, 2017 at 7:57am
Print Post  
There is substantial evidence that it was Vince foster.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #3 - May 16th, 2017 at 8:11am
Print Post  
Josie wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 7:50am:

sounds like a great lead for the Ass't Attorney General to have his new FBI Director, look into.
It certainly is related to the Russia Investigation, since part of this investigation deals with the DNC email hacks.  Our Intelligence Agencies assume that the Russians did it as their "assessment".  These are the same Agencies who's "assessment" of the evidence led to their unanimous conclusions that Saddam Hussain had WMD's, which was the justification for the Iraq War. (Many Deep State members of the Intelligence Community are illegally leaking information to the Media in a clear attempt to discredit Trump and disrupt his Presidency)

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Anonymous Sources
LNF Senior Staffer5
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #4 - May 16th, 2017 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Oops.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - May 16th, 2017 at 8:19am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 8:11am:
sounds like a great lead for the Ass't Attorney General to have his new FBI Director, look into.
It certainly is related to the Russia Investigation, since part of this investigation deals with the DNC email hacks.  Our Intelligence Agencies assume that the Russians did it as their "assessment".  These are the same Agencies who's "assessment" of the evidence led to their unanimous conclusions that Saddam Hussain had WMD's, which was the justification for the Iraq War. (Many Deep State members of the Intelligence Community are illegally leaking information to the Media in a clear attempt to discredit Trump and disrupt his Presidency)

Intel did reluctantly agree with cheney. Other than that they were in agreement that Sadam did not have wmd

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #6 - May 16th, 2017 at 10:41am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 8:19am:
Intel did reluctantly agree with cheney. Other than that they were in agreement that Sadam did not have wmd

rewriting history?  Grin
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/9937516/Iraq-war-the-g...

BACK to the original post...

if this story proves to be true, it may be that the Russians had nothing to do with the DNC "hack" and this DNC Staffer gave the DNC emails to WikiLeaks and that cost him his life.

I believe there is certainly enough here that the FBI ought to look at it, as it relates to the possibility of the Russians having hacked the DNC and given this same information to WikiLeaks.  (I don't trust Assange, but he did say that Russia was not the source, remember).

In any event, I'd like the FBI to see if there is any truth to this; they ought to at least interview this investigator.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - May 16th, 2017 at 10:47am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 10:41am:
rewriting history?  Grin
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/9937516/Iraq-war-the-g...

BACK to the original post...

if this story proves to be true, it may be that the Russians had nothing to do with the DNC "hack" and this DNC Staffer gave the DNC emails to WikiLeaks and that cost him his life.

I believe there is certainly enough here that the FBI ought to look at it, as it relates to the possibility of the Russians having hacked the DNC and given this same information to WikiLeaks.  (I don't trust Assange, but he did say that Russia was not the source, remember).

In any event, I'd like the FBI to see if there is any truth to this; they ought to at least interview this investigator.

Every claim they made had long been debunked by analysis, but after arm twisting by cheney we started a war on wrong intel.

Alum tubes, yellow cake, .... all bullshit

Amazing that people are still suckling those lies

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #8 - May 16th, 2017 at 10:53am
Print Post  
- the Democrats scandal is the biggest in history - where are the liberal media covering it? - why are they covering it up? - politics or are they involved?

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #9 - May 16th, 2017 at 10:58am
Print Post  
admin wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 10:53am:
- the Democrats scandal is the biggest in history - where are the liberal media covering it? - why are they covering it up? - politics or are they involved?

The majority of the Media Outlets are controlled by a small club (cabal) of  Left Wing Billionaires. This is a fact, that goes unchallenged by the Lefties here on LNF.  Togerther, with Billionaire, George Soro's sponsored groups, such as "Media Matters" you have a perfect storm for attempting to undo what the American people voted for (oops, I forgot the Left wing talking points about the popular vote; I guess this justifies sedition and insurrection, in their minds, at least)

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Murdered DNC Staffer had contact with WikiLeaks during the Campaign

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog