Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What's Going On Now Just Backs My Claims
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What's Going On Now Just Backs My Claims (Read 628 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: What's Going On Now Just Backs My Claims
Reply #20 - May 17th, 2017 at 7:56am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 7:23am:
As well as complacency and apathy

"Give the people bread and circuses and you may do what you will to the people"

So , are you sticking to our Founders didn't fear the people even as you seem to be writing about it? Huh

Karl Marx wrote that "Religion is the Opiate of the People".  Our Founders believed that in order to achieve an ideal people must believe in something which is far bigger than themselves and which unites us.  They enshrined the principles of Christianity in the creation of our nation. 

Our Founders provided our citizenry with a Republic, which they could keep as long as they could hold it.  The meaning clearly is, in order for the power to reside with the people, the citizenry must hold our government to the contract with binds the government to doing only what our Constitution permits.  The concept of "an evolving Constitution" or the Constitution as "a living document", undermines the concepts, traditions and values enshrined in the document they created to limit the power of our government.

Complacency and apathy allow our government and special interest to usurp power from the people.  Many believe that the social change in this country is eroding the values and principles which are necessary for a healthy citizenry.   This produces apathy and complacency and a loss of common purpose.  United we stand and those who want to usurp our power to govern ourselves are seeing the American Dream stolen by those who play groups of people against one another, to achieve their end.  This is being done as an orchestrated coup attempt!

Religion and the Founding of the American Republic
Religion and the Federal Government, Part 2
https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel06-2.html

" The few will always act like the few.Ē

ĖMachiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #21 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:03am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 7:56am:
Karl Marx wrote that "Religion is the Opiate of the People".  Our Founders believed that in order to achieve an ideal people must believe in something which is far bigger than themselves and which unites us.  They enshrined the principles of Christianity in the creation of our nation. 

Our Founders provided our citizenry with a Republic, which they could keep as long as they could hold it.  The meaning clearly is, in order for the power to reside with the people, the citizenry must hold our government to the contract with binds the government to doing only what our Constitution permits.  The concept of "an evolving Constitution" or the Constitution as "a living document", undermines the concepts, traditions and values enshrined in the document they created to limit the power of our government.

Complacency and apathy allow our government and special interest to usurp power from the people.  Many believe that the social change in this country is eroding the values and principles which are necessary for a healthy citizenry.   This produces apathy and complacency and a loss of common purpose.  United we stand and those who want to usurp our power to govern ourselves are seeing the American Dream stolen by those who play groups of people against one another, to achieve their end.  This is being done as an orchestrated coup attempt!

Religion and the Founding of the American Republic
Religion and the Federal Government, Part 2
https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel06-2.html

Quote:
They enshrined the principles of Christianity in the creation of our nation. 

Where are these Christian principles ?  In the constitution?

Quote:
  The meaning clearly is, in order for the power to reside with the people, the citizenry must hold our government to the contract with binds the government to doing only what our Constitution permits. 

Back up. The citizenry failed first (very important to understand)
Quote:
Complacency and apathy allow our government and special interest to usurp power from the people.

Back to my original point, we have a citizenry problem

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:41am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 6:40am:
Wally? You don't think Madison studied why Past Gov's/civilizations fail, i.e Rome Greece etc,?

Are politicians just not people or citizens Wally? Why do you think Franklin said" A "Republic" if you can keep it"

Not from my studies Wally. Have you not heard people say people deserve the Gov they get?  Come on, we all have Wink

Bottom line: Gov is only as good as the people.

I think that was what Franklin was saying when he was asked what did we get and his reply was a Republic IF you can keep it.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #23 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:44am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 6:41am:
I think that was what Franklin was saying when he was asked what did we get and his reply was a Republic IF you can keep it.

Of course...

Gov is only as strong or good as the people

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #24 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:46am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 4:21am:
So.... here we are with all this Russian crap or controversy with the head of the FBI being fired etc.. front and center in the news?

Not to mention that a lot of Trumps EO are just tied up in court for God knows how long and Trump has softened on many of his campaign promises.

With all our problems this is what our Gov is working on or at?

It just shows how vain and incompetent  Gov is now.

Did you really believe things would change? Huh Roll Eyes

You want real change? This is how you get there or the magnitude that it must be .
https://www.awesomestories.com/images/user/cd0802e980.jpg

I returned to your original post because it reminded me of the Cloward-Piven Plan (also known as the CLoward-Piven strategy for CHANGE through Orchestrated Crisis. These Columbia University (Obama's college) Professors designed a plan for the implementation of Saul Alinsky's teachings (as described in his book "Rules for Radicals".  Simply stated the strategy is to place impossible demand upon government, which can never be met and during the ensuing anarchy, propose Marxist solutions for all they problems (which they themselves have created) to restore order.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

ĖMachiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #25 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:57am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 6:46am:
I returned to your original post because it reminded me of the Cloward-Piven Plan (also known as the CLoward-Piven strategy for CHANGE through Orchestrated Crisis. These Columbia University (Obama's college) Professors designed a plan for the implementation of Saul Alinsky's teachings (as described in his book "Rules for Radicals".  Simply stated the strategy is to place impossible demand upon government, which can never be met and during the ensuing anarchy, propose Marxist solutions for all they problems (which they themselves have created) to restore order.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

Things are much simpler than that Wally.

# 1 - We have a citizenry problem

Remember, when diagnosing why a car won't start you never start with the Carburetor(old days) before looking at the fuel filter first

Take a look at our fine citizenry

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2017 at 7:05am by Luther »  

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #26 - May 18th, 2017 at 7:10am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 6:57am:
Things are much simpler than that Wally.

# 1 - We have a citizenry problem

Remember, when diagnosing why a car won't start you never start with the Carburetor(old days) before looking at the fuel filter first

Take a look at our fine citizenry

media]

I don't disagree with you, my friend.  First you dumb down the public and give them stuff (the stereotypical move is the Marxists raid the bakeries and confiscate the bread and distribute it to the starving people...but first you have to make them starve and make them desperate!  If you start dumbing them down at an early age and continue an indoctrination which erodes their believe in a system you want to overthrow, you end up with compliant, complacent Sheeple.

ĖMachiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #27 - May 18th, 2017 at 7:19am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 7:10am:
I don't disagree with you, my friend.  First you dumb down the public and give them stuff (the stereotypical move is the Marxists raid the bakeries and confiscate the bread and distribute it to the starving people...but first you have to make them starve and make them desperate!  If you start dumbing them down at an early age and continue an indoctrination which erodes their believe in a system you want to overthrow, you end up with compliant, complacent Sheeple.

You want to know Wally when or why it really first happened?

Go all the way back to a few succeeding generations after the birth of our country when it was in it's infancy , school children were often required by the patriot generation to recite the whole or the most important parts of Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" speech

Yeppers

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #28 - May 18th, 2017 at 7:51am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 7:19am:
You want to know Wally when or why it really first happened?

Go all the way back to a few succeeding generations after the birth of our country when it was in it's infancy , school children were often required by the patriot generation to recite the whole or the most important parts of Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" speech

Yeppers

The systematic destruction of this country began in the sixities. Many things needed to be changed and many good changes came from the public demand for a fairer and more just society.  However, when the pendulum swung, it went way too far to the left, rejecting many of the good, long held values that had make America Great.

The concept of Making America Great Again, is not a new one. As imperfect a human being as he is, Donald Trump is the first President who's ever had the balls to take on the establishment and actually (begin) to lead us back to the things this nation was founded upon and the things that made us Great!

In the sixties, the Liberals all were "Anti-establishment", but they have become the establishment!  Where are the anti-establishment folks of today? They are the Conservatives!

Donald Trump is not a Conservative, but he is leading in the conservative direction we have been longing for.  This is why he has the support of COnservatives.

ĖMachiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #29 - May 19th, 2017 at 6:11am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 7:51am:
The systematic destruction of this country began in the sixities. Many things needed to be changed and many good changes came from the public demand for a fairer and more just society.  However, when the pendulum swung, it went way too far to the left, rejecting many of the good, long held values that had make America Great.

The concept of Making America Great Again, is not a new one. As imperfect a human being as he is, Donald Trump is the first President who's ever had the balls to take on the establishment and actually (begin) to lead us back to the things this nation was founded upon and the things that made us Great!

In the sixties, the Liberals all were "Anti-establishment", but they have become the establishment!  Where are the anti-establishment folks of today? They are the Conservatives!

Donald Trump is not a Conservative, but he is leading in the conservative direction we have been longing for.  This is why he has the support of COnservatives.

Quote:
The systematic destruction of this country began in the sixities.

I thought Wally that the Fed income tax was in 1913? That allowed for such things as Lyndon Johnson's not so great society in the first place(22 Trillion later) Smiley

What I'm saying is,  what happened in the 60's would NOT have happened if we had kept the spirit in what was the American revolution alive instead of just fireworks Wink Huh Embarrassed

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 6:30am by Luther »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What's Going On Now Just Backs My Claims

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog