Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Verses of Violence in the Quran
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Verses of Violence in the Quran (Read 808 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Verses of Violence in the Quran
Reply #10 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 12:58pm:
No, you just don't have the ability to dicuss the Bible with any authority.  Your question is silly and irrelevant.

I tried, but you ran away.

One of the primary reasons that I don't respect this god/jesus silliness is the refusal of you believers to discuss all the unmitigated bullshit found in the bible about killling babies and which women should be raped and which should be murdered.

Just give me a good reason why the parts of the OT you like are god's law and the parts that scream cave man ridiculous and cause you to run away

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #11 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 12:58pm:
No, you just don't have the ability to dicuss the Bible with any authority.  Your question is silly and irrelevant.

Everyone has the authority to discuss the Bible.. When you cherry pick verses you can (and do) get the answer that fits your worldview.

And thus it has gone on for centuries.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
Everyone has the authority to discuss the Bible.. When you cherry pick verses you can (and do) get the answer that fits your worldview.

If you EVER think the verse I use is not being used in it's correct context, point it out and explain why.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #13 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
wolf news wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 9:58am:
How can Liberals claim that Islam is a religion of peace if the Quran has over 109 verses of violence in it. What do yall think about the Quran and Muhammad?
http://wolfnewstoday.com/america/islam-a-religion-of-violence

I'm not a liberal, but it's clear that Islam and the Qur'an are both open to a number of interpretations, including incredibly vile and wicked interpretations.

Of course, the same is true of most things.  If people want to find excuses for violence, they can ignore or reinterpret almost anything to that end.  They can even reinterpret clear calls for non-violence as justifications for violence.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #14 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 5:27pm:

Point it out, accusations do not mean the truth, take the time to discuss rather then spend countless pages of whining about what you perceive.  The best rebuttal is one of facts.  That is the basic concept of debating I thought.  I cited the verse,made my comment and gave a link and all I am now getting is a lot of whining and very little dialogue.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Verses of Violence in the Quran

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog