Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Trump Presidency Falls Apart
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The Trump Presidency Falls Apart (Read 806 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: The Trump Presidency Falls Apart
Reply #10 - May 17th, 2017 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 8:01pm:
"Destroy his ability to govern"?  Are you kidding?

The press follows him around writing down what he says and taking pictures of what he does as he lurches from one self imposed crisis to another, and you think it's "destroying his ability to govern?"

"Clueless people" buying into fiction is an apt description of the Donald's supporters. 

Enlighten me then, let's see your linnks of the evidence, such as documents, emails, tapes or even recordings of collusions with the Russians, I am all ears.  Don't bother, there are no documents, no emails or recordings, just accusations and that is a problem because all we have are accusations and that alone does not make anyone guilty.  Next, the Comey memo, do you have a link to the memo?  Are you aware that his failure to immediately report the alleged attempt to sway is a violation of the law, that is IF he actually was accosted by Trump.  Of course there are no memos as of yet for us to read and draw conclusions, just hearsay.  There is your prblem and like most biased individuals you run with nothing but accusations.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - May 17th, 2017 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Damn, I remember someone who still sticks with accusations even after 7 congressional investigations and the FBI found nothing. I just can't remember his name.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - May 17th, 2017 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 9:11pm:
Damn, I remember someone who still sticks with accusations even after 7 congressional investigations and the FBI found nothing. I just can't remember his name.

Already have had this discussion and shown you Comey's own remarks, you are just a bit too biased,  I am more then open to seeing Trump impeach AFTER evidence has been released to prove his guilt.  Guilt by accusation is not how this works.  Comey's reason for not sending Hillary to the Grand Jury was he did no think she had intent, but that is not for him to decide, that is the role of a jury.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #13 - May 17th, 2017 at 9:23pm
Print Post  

anyone here remember Deep Throat? no no not the movie the other one  Angry

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #14 - May 17th, 2017 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Incompetence should scare you as well, but if it doesn't, I guess that's your thing.

It sacred the Hell out of me for 8 years under the Incompetent buffoon obama. America survived under obama just as it will under Trump. AND the only thing falling apart is you Democrats and the Fake news media who Trump plays like a well tuned Violin.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #15 - May 17th, 2017 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 9:17pm:
Already have had this discussion and shown you Comey's own remarks, you are just a bit too biased,  I am more then open to seeing Trump impeach AFTER evidence has been released to prove his guilt.  Guilt by accusation is not how this works.  Comey's reason for not sending Hillary to the Grand Jury was he did no think she had intent, but that is not for him to decide, that is the role of a jury.

The Dems and the cowardly Republicans (and the rest of the Deep State Swamp Rats) are taking for granted the millions of men and women who support this President and are sick of their political games...

ROCKNE: Well, boys ... I haven't a thing to say.  Played a great game...all of you. Great game.

(He tries to smile.)  I guess we just can't expect to win ‘em all.  (Rockne pauses and says quietly).  I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years -- None of you ever knew George Gipp.  It was long before your time.  But you know what a tradition he is at Notre Dame...

(There is gentle, faraway look in his eyes as he recalls the boy's words).  And the last thing he said to me -- "Rock," he said - "sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the breaks are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper...

(Knute's eyes become misty and his voice is unsteady as he finishes).  I don't know where I'll be then, Rock", he said - "but I'll know about it - and I'll be happy."

There is a hushed stillness as Rockne and the crowd of boys look at each other. In the midst of this tense silence, Rockne quietly says "Alright," to the men beside him, and his chair is wheeled slowly out of the dressing room.

PLAYER # 12:  Well, what are we waiting for?

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 8:59pm:
Enlighten me then, let's see your linnks of the evidence, such as documents, emails, tapes or even recordings of collusions with the Russians, I am all ears.  Don't bother, there are no documents, no emails or recordings, just accusations and that is a problem because all we have are accusations and that alone does not make anyone guilty.  Next, the Comey memo, do you have a link to the memo?  Are you aware that his failure to immediately report the alleged attempt to sway is a violation of the law, that is IF he actually was accosted by Trump.  Of course there are no memos as of yet for us to read and draw conclusions, just hearsay.  There is your prblem and like most biased individuals you run with nothing but accusations.

My statement has nothing to do with Russian collusion or attempts to quash investigations.  It simply has to do with watching what's happening.  If you don't see that he's lurching from one self-created crisis to another because of his impulsive, narcissistic  nature then fine.  But all I see coming from the alleged "liberal media" is people following him around, writing down what he says, and taking pictures of what he does.  And to me it looks and sounds like a clown is occupying the White House. 

I only accuse him of being Trump, and in my opinion, Trump is temperamentally unfit for the office to which he was elected.  I had hoped he would grow into it, but he has not.  And I don't believe he can.  It simply is not in his DNA. 

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Trump Presidency Falls Apart

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog