Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Repubs put us out of our misery
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Repubs put us out of our misery (Read 585 times)
Muckster
LNF Senior Staffer1

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Repubs put us out of our misery
May 17th, 2017 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
As best I can tell, at this point, the only reason Repubs support Trump is that they hate hate hate to admit they were wrong in electing him. They'd rather take the country down than admit they made a mistake. BUT let me tell you, you didn't make a mistake. I'm as liberal as they come and I'll be honest, I did for a short time, early on, consider Trump. He's definitely brash, un-politician like, just speaks his mind, etc. But then near the end I just couldn't bring myself to vote for him, so I held my nose and voted for Hillary. Believe me, there are many liberals who did the same. Hillary became the slightly lesser of two, I won't say evils, but just bad candidates for completely different reasons.

And even as of the inauguration I still held a little hope that Trump might still do some good shaking things up. But come on now, he's become a total embarassment not only to the US, but to Republicans mostly. Unless you guys literally have no shame and no loyalty to country whatsoever, you have to admit he's a total disaster, even to his closest circle.

So why not put country over party and get him out. I don't like Pence at all, and he might even be worse policy wise, but at least he's relatively classy and not an embarrassment. You didn't make a mistake. You were hoodwinked too just like everyone else.

Think about it. Oh and saying Trump sucks is NOT the same as saying Hillary and her supporters were right. They can be just as wrong as you thought before the election.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Re: Repubs put us out of our misery
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2017 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Hillary and Trump were both disaster candidates. Both parties ended up with the worst of the worst. Hillary and Trump and all the people who blindly support (or supported) them need to go move to a cave somewhere and leave the country to the adults. This shit needs to end. The Dems and Pubs have brought this country to the edge of ruin.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #2 - May 17th, 2017 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 1:45pm:
The Dems and Pubs have brought this country to the edge of ruin.

I understand what you're saying.. the Democrats have their issues but the culpability is no where near equal.. This situation can be put squarely on right-wing shoulders ..

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - May 17th, 2017 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 1:48pm:
I understand what you're saying.. the Democrats have their issues but the culpability is no where near equal.. This situation can be put squarely on right-wing shoulders ..

You could also look at it this way.  If the Democrats ran a better candidate, Trump may not have won.  There's enough blame to go around for everyone to share in.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #4 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:05pm
Print Post  

No, the Dems put forward the worst possible candidate. Hillary? What a shit-show she was. The ONE PERSON almost guaranteed to lose. Hillary was so divisive and so inept in her campaigning they handed it to Trump. Anyone with a f**king clue and some brain cells should have been able to beat Trump after his grab them by the pussy recording and every other thing he did and said. But, no. Hillary was a f**king disaster and she and the Dems that supported her own this shithole Presidency almost as much as the people that voted for Trump and helped him get elected. Goddamn Clinton and Bush fatigue played into Trump's rise. Pub establishment annointed Jeb, Jeb was a loser and the country could NOT stomach another Clinton-Bush match. That would have been ridiculous. So, the opening was created by both parties. Hillary and her ineptness simply made that opening big enough for Trump to squeeze his giant yet vacuous cranial cavity through.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:05pm:
No, the Dems put forward the worst possible candidate. Hillary? What a shit-show she was. The ONE PERSON almost guaranteed to lose. Hillary was so divisive and so inept in her campaigning they handed it to Trump. Anyone with a f**king clue and some brain cells should have been able to beat Trump after his grab them by the pussy recording and every other thing he did and said. But, no. Hillary was a f**king disaster and she and the Dems that supported her own this shithole Presidency almost as much as the people that voted for Trump and helped him get elected. Goddamn Clinton and Bush fatigue played into Trump's rise. Pub establishment annointed Jeb, Jeb was a loser and the country could NOT stomach another Clinton-Bush match. That would have been ridiculous. So, the opening was created by both parties. Hillary and her ineptness simply made that opening big enough for Trump to squeeze his giant yet vacuous cranial cavity through.

Well stated and the rumor mill says, she's thinking of mounting another run.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #6 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:07pm:
Well stated and the rumor mill says, she's thinking of mounting another run.

No, the national Clinton/Bush antibodies will keep both families out of high elected office for at least a decade. Clinton won't be allowed to run again on the Dem ticket. The Dem power brokers won't allow it.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:14pm:
No, the national Clinton/Bush antibodies will keep both families out of high elected office for at least a decade. Clinton won't be allowed to run again on the Dem ticket. The Dem power brokers won't allow it.

I'm not saying they will support her but she's a Clinton and as such they can't and will not allow defeat.  She may end up being the spoiler. She doesn't care about her party or the issues.  At that point she will care even less.  It's all about her quest to be the 1st woman president. She still mistakenly thinks she all for women in general but the fact is most women aside from a small core group don't like her.  They may have decided they liked her better than Trump since some will point to the recent election.  But give her a viable contender, she can forget about playing the woman card again.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #8 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:16pm:
I'm not saying they will support her but she's a Clinton and as such they can't and will not allow defeat.  She may end up being the spoiler. She doesn't care about her party or the issues.  At that point she will care even less.  It's all about her quest to be the 1st woman president

Anything is possible. I am fairly sure there is no stomach for another round of her bullshit, even among most Dems. My biggest concern is the batshit moron inhabiting the West Wing who calls himself President. He needs to go. Let Pence run things and restore some honor and sanity to the country. I am no fan of Pence, but I am a fan of sanity.

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #9 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:28pm
Print Post  

I don't really agree with this. Abe covered why.

Both parties ran shit candidates. I would have voted for Kasich, but he was way too moderate to win the primary.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Repubs put us out of our misery

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog