Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Repubs put us out of our misery
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Repubs put us out of our misery (Read 499 times)
Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Repubs put us out of our misery
Reply #10 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:07pm:
Well stated and the rumor mill says, she's thinking of mounting another run.

No. There is just no way. She'll still be paid a ludicrous amount of money for speaking engagements, and that's what she should stick to.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:30pm:
No. There is just no way. She'll still be paid a ludicrous amount of money for speaking engagements, and that's what she should stick to.

I don't think she has a chance but as I said, she is a Clinton and winning is the only option.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #12 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:38pm:
I don't think she has a chance but as I said, she is a Clinton and winning is the only option.

Folks can deal with that problem later. The problem today is the current lunatic in the asylum, Trump.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:39pm:
Folks can deal with that problem later. The problem today is the current lunatic in the asylum, Trump.

He creates him own drama which obscures the good that he could do.  I'm still for giving him a full year before giving up but the clock is ticking..

IP Logged

Muckster
LNF Senior Staffer

Reply #14 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
All good points. Dems and Repubs have put forth bottom of the barrel candidates. For Dems that was Hillary. For Repubs it really was Cruz. Bernie lost out because of the Dem machine. Trump was honestly the Repubs Bernie, roughly speaking, and he only won out because he scumbagged everyone else but put on a good show doing it.

If Bernie hadn't been run out he'd be president now because I think enough Trump supporters would have seen him, Bernie, as the classy antidote to what they were voting against by voting for Trump. Like I said, even I as a liberal for a few minutes thought maybe Trump would turn out to be not so bad, and the bombast would give way to someone who seriously wanted to be POTUS to help the country.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Reply #15 - May 18th, 2017 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Muckster wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 1:41pm:
As best I can tell, at this point, the only reason Repubs support Trump is that they hate hate hate to admit they were wrong in electing him. They'd rather take the country down than admit they made a mistake. BUT let me tell you, you didn't make a mistake. I'm as liberal as they come and I'll be honest, I did for a short time, early on, consider Trump. He's definitely brash, un-politician like, just speaks his mind, etc. But then near the end I just couldn't bring myself to vote for him, so I held my nose and voted for Hillary. Believe me, there are many liberals who did the same. Hillary became the slightly lesser of two, I won't say evils, but just bad candidates for completely different reasons.

And even as of the inauguration I still held a little hope that Trump might still do some good shaking things up. But come on now, he's become a total embarassment not only to the US, but to Republicans mostly. Unless you guys literally have no shame and no loyalty to country whatsoever, you have to admit he's a total disaster, even to his closest circle.

So why not put country over party and get him out. I don't like Pence at all, and he might even be worse policy wise, but at least he's relatively classy and not an embarrassment. You didn't make a mistake. You were hoodwinked too just like everyone else.

Think about it. Oh and saying Trump sucks is NOT the same as saying Hillary and her supporters were right. They can be just as wrong as you thought before the election.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is that Trump has DONE that is making you so miserable.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be called anti-fascism.” - Huey Long

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Repubs put us out of our misery

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog