Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › How much of President Trump's problems are of his own doing?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) How much of President Trump's problems are of his own doing? (Read 1,001 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

How much of President Trump's problems are of his own doing?
May 17th, 2017 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
Please reply with one of the numerical options below:

3 - Completely of his own doing. His big mouth and incompetence are the root of his problems as President

2 - Some or largely of his own doing. Many of these problems could have been avoided, but I'm not discounting the effects of our largely anti-Trump media

1 - None of his own doing. Trump is simply the victim of a dishonest media effort that is out to destroy his presidency and his agenda, with the Democrats and even some Republicans rooting them on

I say "2." Trump isn't completely to blame, but he does little to help his own cause.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: How much of President Trump's problems are of his own doing?
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2017 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
He's a child. #3

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #2 - May 17th, 2017 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
#3. Every President gets all kinds of shit, especially in this day and age. He doesn't know how to handle much of anything and he surrounded himself, for the most part, with ideologues and amateurs. He completely fubar'd the economics discussion with the Economist Magazine a short time ago. That's stuff he should know. Or what's the point of getting someone like Trump? He knows nothing.
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2017 at 1:40am by Vypr »  

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - May 17th, 2017 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
[admin]Number1![/admin]

IP Logged

Pavarotti Sings the Crusades
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #4 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:19am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #5 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:25am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
#3. Every President gets all kinds of shit, especially in this day and age. He doesn't know how to handle much of anything and he surrounded himself, for the most part, with ideologues and amateurs. He completely fubar'd with economics discussion with the Economist a short time ago. That's stuff he should know. Or what's the point of getting someone like Trump? He knows nothing.

I'm with you, he was totally not prepared for the job. 

We are seeing one of the most narcissistic men in the world taking on one of the most highly criticized jobs in the world.  Grin

This is kind of why I secretly wanted him to win.  I envisioned an epic failure and complete meltdown.  He'll take much of the GOP with him.

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Please reply with one of the numerical options below:

3 - Completely of his own doing. His big mouth and incompetence are the root of his problems as President

2 - Some or largely of his own doing. Many of these problems could have been avoided, but I'm not discounting the effects of our largely anti-Trump media

1 - None of his own doing. Trump is simply the victim of a dishonest media effort that is out to destroy his presidency and his agenda, with the Democrats and even some Republicans rooting them on

I say "2." Trump isn't completely to blame, but he does little to help his own cause.

The way you pose the question is problematic.  In a sense it's his fault.  Like he made a "locker room" type comment, common among men, years ago.  But get the whole picture.  What if YOU became president.  Let's say, like Trump, 95% of the Washington - NYC establishment voted against you.  When they half way got over the shock, they went to work.  They went back 30 years trying to dig up any dirt on you.  They looked for people with grudges against you.  They looked for videos.  They went over every thing you ever wrote or said with a microscope.  They were also working full time in the present, trying to grab any slip up you made.

If that were true, what would they dig up on YOU?   If they did this to ANY sitting president, believe me, they'd turn up plenty.  In the old days, there was an unspoken code about not "reporting" certain things.  For example, that John F. Kennedy cheated on his wife flagrantly all the time - everyone in DC knew about it, but the general American public didn't.  Now the code is gone, but look at the free pass Hussein got for eight years.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #7 - May 18th, 2017 at 2:16am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 1:41am:
The way you pose the question is problematic.  In a sense it's his fault.  Like he made a "locker room" type comment, common among men, years ago.  But get the whole picture.  What if YOU became president.  Let's say, like Trump, 95% of the Washington - NYC establishment voted against you.  When they half way got over the shock, they went to work.  They went back 30 years trying to dig up any dirt on you.  They looked for people with grudges against you.  They looked for videos.  They went over every thing you ever wrote or said with a microscope.  They were also working full time in the present, trying to grab any slip up you made.

If that were true, what would they dig up on YOU?   If they did this to ANY sitting president, believe me, they'd turn up plenty.  In the old days, there was an unspoken code about not "reporting" certain things.  For example, that John F. Kennedy cheated on his wife flagrantly all the time - everyone in DC knew about it, but the general American public didn't.  Now the code is gone, but look at the free pass Hussein got for eight years.

Ok, so, for example, why did he lie about the inauguration crowd size? It was day 1 and he started by lying. Did his evil detractors make him do it? Or what? Obviously, there are many many instances of him spouting bullshit, but this was already bullshit on day 1 and no one made him do it. It was the start of a pattern as President that we already saw when he was a candidate. He is a serial liar. His supporters thought, "that's just Donald being Donald....MAGA!!", but no. He simply can't help himself. It's a compulsive behavior for him. His detractors aren't making him into a serial liar. That's all him.

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #8 - May 18th, 2017 at 2:26am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 2:16am:
Ok, so, for example, why did he lie about the inauguration crowd size? It was day 1 and he started by lying. Did his evil detractors make him do it? Or what? Obviously, there are many many instances of him spouting bullshit, but this was already bullshit on day 1 and no one made him do it. It was the start of a pattern as President that we already saw when he was a candidate. He is a serial liar. His supporters thought, "that's just Donald being Donald....MAGA!!", but no. He simply can't help himself. It's a compulsive behavior for him. His detractors aren't making him into a serial liar. That's all him.

Roll Eyes

There's no way of getting an exact count of the crowd.  He made an estimate, and the park service, probably one of the most left wing organizations in the deep state, made theirs.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - May 18th, 2017 at 3:30am
Print Post  
#3   Although, in his defense I tend to think of him and his politics as #2.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › How much of President Trump's problems are of his own doing?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules