Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › DOJ Names Special Counsel to Investigate Russian Ties
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DOJ Names Special Counsel to Investigate Russian Ties (Read 2,149 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: DOJ Names Special Counsel to Investigate Russian Ties
Reply #50 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 1:16pm:
Obama used the NSA to spy on candidates and other citizens. How do you know no reasonable prosecutor would have brought charges against crooked Hillary? Comey blocked a grand jury from ever hearing it. AGAIN can you say COVER UP?

Quote:
Rep. Devin Nunes, the chairman of the House Intelligence Community, said later that, upon reviewing classified intelligence reports from the previous administration, he had seen no evidence that Trump was ever illegally surveilled. FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers corroborated that assessment in a March hearing before the committee.

There is no There, There.  Obama is not crooked.  Trump is.

Comey gave is recommendation.  He saw no need for prosecution.  there was no cover-up.  Everything was out in the open.  Can you say the same for Trump and his secret meetings?  BTW, I assume you are all for the investigation to determine Russian ties, right?

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #51 - May 18th, 2017 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 1:25pm:
There is no There, There.  Obama is not crooked.  Trump is.

Comey gave is recommendation.  He saw no need for prosecution.  there was no cover-up.  Everything was out in the open.  Can you say the same for Trump and his secret meetings?  BTW, I assume you are all for the investigation to determine Russian ties, right?
CAN I BE ANYMORE CLEAR...... YES I'm all for it. If he collaborated with the Russians and it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt then he should be impeached.I don't want any politician or their party rigging the elections whether they're Democrat or Republican.as much as I disagree with the Democrats on most issues if the candidate gets the most electoral votes then that is the voters choice. Let's be honest we were given the 4 crappiest choices in history Trump Clinton Johnson and Stein.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #52 - May 18th, 2017 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
CAN I BE ANYMORE CLEAR...... YES I'm all for it. If he collaborated with the Russians and it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt then he should be impeached.I don't want any politician or their party rigging the elections whether they're Democrat or Republican.as much as I disagree with the Democrats on most issues if the candidate gets the most electoral votes then that is the voters choice. Let's be honest we were given the 4 crappiest choices in history Trump Clinton Johnson and Stein.

I think what you said there is true and how his supporters and the conservatives who voted for him feel.

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #53 - May 18th, 2017 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 8:48am:
This "special counsel" thing has got to be killing Trump, given that he was in the process of picking a new FBI director.  I imagine he thought he'd get to pick someone more "loyal", or who might even pledge their loyalty in the job interview, and have them put a damper on the FBI.

The whole point of a special counsel is to operate independently, totally outside the control of the white house.  Sad!

Really?

Quote:
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/17/1663524/-Suddenly-I-am-a-bit-concerned...

"Mueller served as a partner at WilmerHale, a firm that represents former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Trump’s daughter Ivanka and Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law."

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Greg!

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #54 - May 18th, 2017 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 1:22pm:
Trump supporters. I think you are all crazy, but I also believe you are genuinely trying to protect what you think America is and should be. But please understand that to me, and a great many others in this country, every single word out of Trump's mouth is a fabrication.

This is not because we are stupid. Nor is it because we believe everything the media tells us. This is our gut reaction to someone who we completely cannot connect with. Someone whose every word sounds to us like a child.

That said, I and many others are happy that the election, and if by association, Trump, are being investigated. If there was no wrong-doing, then great, it will be much easier to accept Trump as the president. But to leave it in the air without knowing is denying half the country's right to know what actually happened.

And to those who say these investigations may point to Democrat wrong-doing, I say good, let's find that out too. If Democrats broke the law, then they should be prosecuted. No one should get special treatment.

This will by no means silence the Dem party who has pretty much pledged to resist.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #55 - May 18th, 2017 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Trump supporters. I think you are all crazy, but I also believe you are genuinely trying to protect what you think America is and should be. But please understand that to me, and a great many others in this country, every single word out of Trump's mouth is a fabrication.

This is not because we are stupid. Nor is it because we believe everything the media tells us. This is our gut reaction to someone who we completely cannot connect with. Someone whose every word sounds to us like a child.

That said, I and many others are happy that the election, and if by association, Trump, are being investigated. If there was no wrong-doing, then great, it will be much easier to accept Trump as the president. But to leave it in the air without knowing is denying half the country's right to know what actually happened.

And to those who say these investigations may point to Democrat wrong-doing, I say good, let's find that out too. If Democrats broke the law, then they should be prosecuted. No one should get special treatment.

Wow someone on the left who I agree with

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #56 - May 18th, 2017 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
Really?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And This!!

Quote:
Manafort has retained Reginald Brown of law firm WilmerHale to represent him in the matter. https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/manafort-volunteered-to-testify-before-...

And this!!
http://www.autoblog.com/2017/05/18/robert-mueller-will-leave-takata-fund-role-to...
He left the bureau in 2013 to join private law firm WilmerHale. The Justice Department says Mueller has resigned the firm to prevent any conflicts of interest that might arise in the Russia investigation. In another intersection with the auto industry, while working at WilmerHale, Mueller had also been named to help lead settlement of U.S. lawsuits in the Volkswagen Dieselgate emissions-testing scandal.

Greg!

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #57 - May 18th, 2017 at 5:48pm
Print Post  

Very well said for a Democrat.   Conservative feel the same way.   The law is for everyone!  Well unless your b o, Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner, or Holder.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › DOJ Names Special Counsel to Investigate Russian Ties

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog