Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Pence knew that Flynn was dirty back in November
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Pence knew that Flynn was dirty back in November (Read 190 times)
Sangean
LNF Senior Staffer6

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Pence knew that Flynn was dirty back in November
Reply #10 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Josie wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:02am:
Yup, look at the stories they are printing already.

Trump doesn’t embody what’s wrong with Washington. Pence does.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-doesnt-embody-whats-wrong-with-was...

It has always been the case that Democrats stand united and know how to fight dirty, while Republicans sit there and take it up the...

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Sangean wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:09am:
It has always been the case that Democrats stand united and know how to fight dirty, while Republicans sit there and take it up the...

Sarcasm?

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Reply #12 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Sangean wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:09am:

Yeah, Republicans will just lose, lose, lose until it's impossible to ever win again.
Republicans bend to pressure too much... Sessions shouldn't have recused himself from the Russia probe, now Rosenstein bows to pressure to have special counsel for this witch hunt.
The Democrats and weak Republicans consider Garland to be new FBI Director as if the Democrats if in charge would ever consider being so bipartisan and fair choosing the new Director  Roll Eyes Republicans need to get smart and do it quick!

IP Logged

Sangean
LNF Senior Staffer6

Reply #13 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Josie wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:17am:
Yeah, Republicans will just lose, lose, lose until it's impossible to ever win again.
Republicans bend to pressure too much... Sessions shouldn't have recused himself from the Russia probe, now Rosenstein bows to pressure to have special counsel for this witch hunt.
The Democrats and weak Republicans consider Garland to be new FBI Director as if the Democrats if in charge would ever consider being so bipartisan and fair choosing the new Director  Roll Eyes Republicans need to get smart and do it quick!

Honestly, if they haven't learned by now, they never will. You know the story...they wanted the House, they got it.  They wanted the Senate, they got it.  They wanted the presidency, they got it.

Now they act as if the Democrats are in charge. I know many people get annoyed with Luther but he real hits the nail on the head when he says we have a citizenry problem and no difference between the party leaders.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Reply #14 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Sangean wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:21am:
Honestly, if they haven't learned by now, they never will. You know the story...they wanted the House, they got it.  They wanted the Senate, they got it.  They wanted the presidency, they got it.

Now they act as if the Democrats are in charge. I know many people get annoyed with Luther but he real hits the nail on the head when he says we have a citizenry problem and no difference between the party leaders.

I disagree with Luther, I think there is a difference, but only one party plays by the rules and that same party is hated by the media that controls the message.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #15 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Josie wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:17am:
I agree.  I felt this was a huge mistake, when Sessions recused himself of all things Hillary. This set the stage for demands that he recuse himself form all things Russian, too!

I like Jeff Sessions and like much of what he has been doing.  However, there were others who had nothing to do with the campaign who would not have been compromised by statements they had made during the campaign.  It's too damn bad that Sessions wanted this position so badly and Trump owed him so much that he could have any position he wanted.

Oh well.  I guess you go to war with the army you have not the army you wish you had. It's the same thing with Trump;'s cabinet choices.  Don't get me wrong, the only thing wrong with Sessions is that the Democrats could/would and did use Sessions conflicts to restrict his power (and therefore Trump's power) on key issues.

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Sangean
LNF Senior Staffer6

Reply #16 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Josie wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:26am:
I disagree with Luther, I think there is a difference, but only one party plays by the rules and that same party is hated by the media that controls the message.

That hated party is in control now and instead of getting down to business, some of them are either silent or throwing in with the opposition when it comes to hindering Trump and his agenda.

Even Trump wasn't moved by a special prosecutor.  His reaction was subdued by his standards and he said let's get to work. Now we will see if he gets any help with that "work" from our "not-so-illustrious" elected leaders.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Sangean wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:34am:
That hated party is in control now and instead of getting down to business, some of them are either silent or throwing in with the opposition when it comes to hindering Trump and his agenda.

Even Trump wasn't moved by a special prosecutor.  His reaction was subdued by his standards and he said let's get to work. Now we will see if he gets any help with that "work" from our "not-so-illustrious" elected leaders.

I heard that he choked on some popcorn

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #18 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 9:57am:
I just showed you the facts.
Trump fired Flynn for misleading the VP about speaking to the Russians about the sanctions Obama placed on them specifically.
No where in the Cummings letter does Cummings notify the President or the VP that Flynn spoke to the Russians about sanctions... he notified them about other things, but not the specific thing that Trump fired Flynn for.

The point is that they were notified well in advance that Flynn was being shady.  Probably not illegal but it doesn't look good when it appears that someone is using their position of authority to be a paid lobbyist for other nations.

Brilliance on display:

Wadsworth wrote Today at 4:39pm:
"Shut up sock puppet, you make absolutely not damn since."

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #19 - May 18th, 2017 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 1:33pm:
The point is that they were notified well in advance that Flynn was being shady.  Probably not illegal but it doesn't look good when it appears that someone is using their position of authority to be a paid lobbyist for other nations.

We all know what we were told.  Trump fired Gen. Flynn because he lied to VP Pense.  What we don't know is whether this was the straw that broke the camels back.  As with COmey, President Trump may have been making p his mind as to when he would replace him, as his credibility became more of an issue.

BTW, no one in the Obama Administration ever pulled his top secret security clearance and Obama was the President right up until January 20th of this year.  As the former Director of National Intelligence, he has the highest security clearance there is.  If Obama didn't seem concerned enough to pull his security clearance then it may be that Trump was wondering how much was this just part of the political attacks against him and every member of his team.  As far as we know, Gen. Flynn still has his top secret clearance; he hasn't been charged with or convicted of, any crime.

Flynns failing to register as an agent of Turkey because his company had dealings with tis foreign government, doesn't seem to be as relevant as John  and Tony Podesta's dealing with a Russian Bank during the election and being paid millions of dollars by the Russians and never filing themselves as agents for the Russian Government until after the election. Tony Podesta filed after the election as a Russian Agent.

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Pence knew that Flynn was dirty back in November

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog