Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - when will we see Comey's notes on the Hillary investigation and Obama?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) - when will we see Comey's notes on the Hillary investigation and Obama? (Read 754 times)
USyeah
LNF Party Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: - when will we see Comey's notes on the Hillary investigation and Obama?
Reply #10 - May 18th, 2017 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Nazi Hunter B.S.C. wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
LNF Trumpatron meltdowns are going to be delicious!   Cheesy

well so far the LNF antiTrumpers meltdowns have been pretty darn entertaining   Wink

IP Logged

Do You Eat Carrots
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #11 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:38am:
- when will we see Comey's notes on the Hillary investigation and Obama?
- why hasn't the liberal media reported any of them yet?

This investigation probably wouldn't go there however these "special" councils have a lot of leeway as to where they take their investigations.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #12 - May 19th, 2017 at 5:01am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 5:04pm:
Again, provide the evidence, that is all we are and have been asking.  All we have are allegations with no evidence which would assist us on whether or not these are valid claims.

Roll Eyes

That's because Trump has a habit of firing people who start to look too closely.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - May 19th, 2017 at 5:39am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 5:01am:
Roll Eyes

That's because Trump has a habit of firing people who start to look too closely.

Firing, schmiring.  If there's evidence on Trump doing whatever, show it.  Aren't they  looking for a crime and haven't found one yet?  They have no crime and no proof of a crime.  The dems pants are currently on fire and it's getting a wee bit hot for them.

BTW, I heard that Comey is not going to testify to Congress.  He ignored their subpoena.  Is that what the leader of the FBI should do; ignore subpoenas?  Can I ignore a subpoena if I ever get one?

On edit:  Watching FNC this a.m.  Is that Comey testifying under oath before Congress yesterday?  Did he decide to honor the subpoena?  Cool. 
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 5:46am by crepe05 »  

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #14 - May 19th, 2017 at 5:46am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 5:39am:
Firing, schmiring.  If there's evidence on Trump doing whatever, show it.  Aren't they  looking for a crime and haven't found one yet?  They have no crime and no proof of a crime.  The dems pants are currently on fire and it's getting a wee bit hot for them.

You really can't be this dense.  Trump fired the top guy because he wouldn't stop the investigation. 

How does that not sink in to your thick skull?

It's the Trumpsters that are freaking out right now and doing everything they can to defend their messiah.  Including yourself.

Quote:
BTW, I heard that Comey is not going to testify to Congress.  He ignored their subpoena.  Is that what the leader of the FBI should do; ignore subpoenas?  Can I ignore a subpoena if I ever get one?

And I heard that unicorns existed.  Sometimes you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #15 - May 19th, 2017 at 5:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
On edit:  Watching FNC this a.m.  Is that Comey testifying under oath before Congress yesterday?  Did he decide to honor the subpoena?  Cool. 

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - May 19th, 2017 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 5:46am:
You really can't be this dense.  Trump fired the top guy because he wouldn't stop the investigation. 

How does that not sink in to your thick skull?

It's the Trumpsters that are freaking out right now and doing everything they can to defend their messiah.  Including yourself.

And I heard that unicorns existed.  Sometimes you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

I guess you didn't hear Wolf Blitzer ask Sen. Finestein about proof/evidence and the woman who has an answer for everything floundered around but finally admitted they don't have it.    They seem to know cuz  some rumor/gossip was in the newspaper.  Wow.  She had no proof.  Evidently she believes everything she reads in the paper.  Of course she is from California so that could explain some of her delusional hopes.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - May 19th, 2017 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 5:01am:
Roll Eyes

That's a lame answer to the question.  There are all sorts of allegations but not one of them has yet to provide us evidence, similar to Hillary's screw up.  We had her emails and her server to prove yet all we have are so called unkown sources.  If guilty then we can proceed.  I have to yet again point to the Haditha Marines and how many rushed to judgement on this very forum against the Marines who were charged but eventually dropped.  We presume goint without evidence.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #18 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:08am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 7:04am:
I guess you didn't hear Wolf Blitzer ask Sen. Finestein about proof/evidence and the woman who has an answer for everything floundered around but finally admitted they d
on't have it.    They seem to know cuz  some rumor/gossip was in the newspaper.  Wow.  She had no proof.  Evidently she believes everything she reads in the paper.  Of course she is from California so that could explain some of her delusional hopes.

This is such a great post, I wanted to repost it; highlight it and dress it up with a nice photo of Diane, herself...

I guess you didn't hear Wolf Blitzer ask Sen. Finestein about proof/evidence and the woman who has an answer for everything floundered around but finally admitted they d
on't have it.    They seem to know cuz  some rumor/gossip was in the newspaper.  Wow.  She had no proof.  Evidently she believes everything she reads in the paper.  Of course she is from California so that could explain some of her delusional hopes.

" I only see what I can see and that is only what is put in front of me on my Far Left side! "

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

LTx3
LNF Staffer2

Reply #19 - May 19th, 2017 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Get all the memos.That is how we will put the Clinton's into the prison!!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - when will we see Comey's notes on the Hillary investigation and Obama?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog