Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Like the media
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Like the media (Read 124 times)
Sangean
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Like the media
Reply #10 - May 19th, 2017 at 7:55am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 7:33am:
Okay, you've said "if it's true ....." a couple of times in this thread, but you never say, "If it's not true ......"    In this post you actually said regarding proof, "we're not going to get any."  What does that mean to you?  For me, that means there isn't any.

Splitting hairs because I didn't say it in a way that you felt is appropriate doesn't change the fact that we are saying the same thing. Why should I say "if it's not true"? Something happened. The question is was Trump aware and Pence as well. Look at the Flynn aspect for starters.

No matter how it is said the bottom line is that it needs to play out, proof needs to be shown and those guilty if guilt is found, need to go, period.

Sorry if I'm not defending Trump to the extent that you are or in the manner or degree that you want me too.

Recall that although I reluctantly voted for him when my guy lost, I'm not quite enamored with him as his die-hard supporters are.

Now I'm sure you will find a way to spin that into meaning that I think he's guilty so I'll say it again in MY words.

When proof is shown and guilt established, those parties need to go, including Trump.

I don't tell you what to say, please respect the way I choose to say things, especially when it amounts to the same thing.

If Trump is found guilty of an impeachable offense will you EVER say it's true or are you going to insist he was framed? That's the difference between, die hard supporters and the rest who voted for a Hillary alternative.

Finally to address your last point, when I said you're not going to get any, I'll be clearer.  You're not going to get any prior to the investigation being completed or from those here insisting he's guilty.

Sangean wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 6:22am:
How many times have I said let's wait until this plays out. There is no sense demanding proof each day because we aren't going to get any. If it all turns out to be true then those guilty parties go, including Trump if he's at fault.

Did you actually think that I meant that those investigating were going to give us proof in advance? Hence the let it play out comment.  I was clearly talking about bickering with each other and asking the libs here to offer proof..."you're not going to get any".
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 9:02am by Sangean »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Like the media

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog