Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Am I the only one that can feel the desperation in the Trump people?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Am I the only one that can feel the desperation in the Trump people? (Read 1,009 times)
Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Re: Am I the only one that can feel the desparation in the Trump people?
Reply #30 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:51pm
Print Post  

forgotten centrist wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 11:29am:
"This bad" refers to the ongoing self-inflicted scandals of the Trump administration, which are crippling even the republicans' best efforts at getting anything done.  Trump has managed to get McConnell's SCOTUS pick over the finish line, kill the TPP, and not much else.

TPP is only mostly dead, and...

Other TPP members are trying revive the deal without the U.S. (Source).

So, really all he did was just make sure we aren't a player in it.
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 2:21pm by Demos »  

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #31 - May 19th, 2017 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 11:29am:
"This bad" refers to the ongoing self-inflicted scandals of the Trump administration, which are crippling even the republicans' best efforts at getting anything done.  Trump has managed to get McConnell's SCOTUS pick over the finish line, kill the TPP, and not much else. 

We are nowhere near a budget.  Trumpcare died in the house, which was supposed to be the EASY place to get it passed.  Nobody's even talking about it now.  His muslim-ban, clumsily written and managed, is still locked up in court -- and let's not even talk about his OWN CONTEXT for that ban -- it was supposed to be in place for 3 months to allow time for us to set up "extreme vetting".  HAS THAT HAPPENED YET?

His favorite agenda item -- tax reform -- is a one-page scribble a freshman econ-student could have written.  No numbers, no details.

And he can't seem to stop shooting himself in the foot.  HE is the one who fired Comey, needlessly, because of "the Russia thing".  HE invited the Russians into the oval office the next day, with only Russian press invited, and gave them the latest in Israeli intel.  HE is the one who asked Comey for a loyalty pledge, and asked him to shut down the investigation.  HE is the one who has repeatedly attacked our own intel services, and blinks in astonishment that there are career professionals out there willing to leak information in an effort to contain him.

If Hillary had done half this stuff, you guys would have surrounded the white house with muskets by now.

(And I wouldn't go bragging about his support for Israel, when he just screwed them over on the intel with Russia thing..)

He fired Comey because Comey needed to be fired.  Why he read that 'thingy' regarding hils and her misdeeds and then made the statement about he wouldn't recommend an indictment because no one would prosecute her.  What the heck.  Did he know about a deal made between b. Clinton and Lynch when they met in private on one of the govt's airplanes to talk about grandkids?  Really?

Got any proof/evidence regarding the "scandals" of President Trump?  If so, perhaps you could give the info to Feinstein.  When she was asked by Wolf Blitzer what the evidence is, she stumbled for words and said something about "rumors" (always a good source of accuracy) and things written in a newspaper (another very questionable source for anything factual, particularly if the source is "anonymous", which they are).

Who do you think is leaking info from the intel committee?   Oh, it must be food service people.  Yeah, that's right, food service people.  Geesh Louise, facts are not fiction, as much as that hurts the left.  Seriously, who leaked into, and how do we know that its accurate?

Hil's did much worse with that unsecure server in her home which she used for govt documents, even those classified as Top Secret.  Also, she and govt officials discussed intelligence issues on that computer.  What's wrong with these people, the dems?  I don't know why you and they aren't/weren't coming apart at the seams during all of that crap.  I guess Saint hils is protected species.  Doesn't speak well for the dems.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #32 - May 19th, 2017 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 2:02pm:
He fired Comey because Comey needed to be fired.  Why he read that 'thingy' regarding hils and her misdeeds and then made the statement about he wouldn't recommend an indictment because no one would prosecute her.  What the heck.  Did he know about a deal made between b. Clinton and Lynch when they met in private on one of the govt's airplanes to talk about grandkids?  Really?

Got any proof/evidence regarding the "scandals" of President Trump?  If so, perhaps you could give the info to Feinstein.  When she was asked by Wolf Blitzer what the evidence is, she stumbled for words and said something about "rumors" (always a good source of accuracy) and things written in a newspaper (another very questionable source for anything factual, particularly if the source is "anonymous", which they are).

Who do you think is leaking info from the intel committee?   Oh, it must be food service people.  Yeah, that's right, food service people.  Geesh Louise, facts are not fiction, as much as that hurts the left.  Seriously, who leaked into, and how do we know that its accurate?

Hil's did much worse with that unsecure server in her home which she used for govt documents, even those classified as Top Secret.  Also, she and govt officials discussed intelligence issues on that computer.  What's wrong with these people, the dems?  I don't know why you and they aren't/weren't coming apart at the seams during all of that crap.  I guess Saint hils is protected species.  Doesn't speak well for the dems.

Tell me then.  Do you object to Trump and his team being investigated for misdeeds?  Bear in mind that Hils was investigated by seven different Congressional Committees and the FBI.  So, do you have a problem with Trump being looked at?

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #33 - May 19th, 2017 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
He fired Comey because Comey needed to be fired.

But why?  I'd like to hear your take on it.  Why exactly did Trump fire Comey?

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #34 - May 19th, 2017 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
He fired Comey because Comey needed to be fired. 

NO. He fired Comey to kill the Russia investigation. Trump SAID THIS, in an interview and to his Russian visitors last week. Get a clue. You are wrong. Wake up and stop trying to mislead people.

Here's one for you:
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1495220865

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Am I the only one that can feel the desperation in the Trump people?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog