Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Michael Flynn's friends violate our freedom of speech
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Michael Flynn's friends violate our freedom of speech (Read 47 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Michael Flynn's friends violate our freedom of speech
May 19th, 2017 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Protesters recall violent attack outside Turkish Embassy in Washington, DC

Quote:
The 26-year-old Kurdish graduate student, who was in Washington, D.C., to protest Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s visit to the White House, was one of about two dozen people demonstrating outside the country’s embassy on Sheridan Circle late Tuesday afternoon when supporters of Turkey’s controversial leader and allegedly members of his security force pushed past police and violently attacked the protesters.
Borazan tried to flee the ensuing melee, but was grabbed by one of Erdogan’s purported security guards and put in a headlock so tight that one of the blood vessels in her eyes popped.

“He held me and threatened to kill me,” Borazan told Fox News. “I know this guy wanted to hurt me or that he wanted to kill me.”

While Borazan said that her memory of the struggle is hazy, she added that she was somehow able to escape from her captor’s clutches and find help from a nearby driver who let her hide inside his car.

“I was lucky enough to get in that car and hide,” she said. “That guy saved my life.”

A Voice of America video showed police officers struggling to protect the protesters and ordering the men in suits to retreat. Instead, several of the men dodged the officers and ran into the park to continue the attacks.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/18/protesters-recall-violent-attack-outside-tu...

And Flynn is a foreign agent for this country.  it is obvious that Flynn and Trump condones this.  Flynn wanted to be National Security Adviser  while working as an agent for Turkey and Trump invites this brutal dictator to the White house and congratulates him for taking the freedoms of his people away. 

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Michael Flynn's friends violate our freedom of speech
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Michael Flynn is not a head of state.  It was Barak Hussain Obama who had a love fest with this Thuggish Brute.  Obama loves would be Dictators,who treat their political opponents the way he wishes he could have treated his.  This is especially if the would be Dictators are Muslims.  (kindred spirits)

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-07-15/obama-all-parties-in-tu...

Even while an State Senator, Obama flew to Kenya (government paid for trip) to campaign for the Marxist Odinga, who's supporters murdered their political opponents with machetes and often would hog tie them, put an old tire filled with gasoline around their neck and set them ablaze!  It's the political power which were the Dreams of His Father!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Michael Flynn's friends violate our freedom of speech
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2017 at 10:02am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:43am:
Michael Flynn is not a head of state.  It was Barak Hussain Obama who had a love fest with this Thuggish Brute.  Obama loves would be Dictators,who treat their political opponents the way he wishes he could have treated his.  This is especially if the would be Dictators are Muslims.  (kindred spirits)

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-07-15/obama-all-parties-in-tu...

Even while an State Senator, Obama flew to Kenya (government paid for trip) to campaign for the Marxist Odinga, who's supporters murdered their political opponents with machetes and often would hog tie them, put an old tire filled with gasoline around their neck and set them ablaze!  It's the political power which were the Dreams of His Father!
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/wallyguy100/Obama/ObamaOdinga.jpg

Continue to live in your fantasy land.  I don't remember Obama ever calling a dictator to congratulate him for his victories over it's people.  Trump glorifies dictators.  He really wants to be one.  He cares nothing about the freedoms of the people.  That is why he allowed the Turkish thugs to violate the rights of the people.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Michael Flynn's friends violate our freedom of speech

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog