Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are We Watching A Slow-Motion Coup D’etat?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are We Watching A Slow-Motion Coup D’etat? (Read 823 times)
Vypr
LNF Representative

Re: We Are Watching A Slow-Motion Coup D’etat
Reply #30 - May 19th, 2017 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 5:22pm:
See a pattern yet? Let me know when you are appointed Editor here.

Yep, I see the pattern. I am calling the batshit crazy right-wing crap and the propaganda bits for what they are. I call it like I see it. Sorry that stresses your delicate sensibilities. I see the wanton destructiveness of this President corroding our country from the inside. As such, I am disinclined to show respectfulness to articles and claims that deserve only contempt.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #31 - May 19th, 2017 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
Yep, I see the pattern. I am calling the batshit crazy right-wing crap and the propaganda bits for what they are. I call it like I see it. Sorry that stresses your delicate sensibilities. I see the wanton destructiveness of this President corroding our country from the inside. As such, I am disinclined to show respectfulness to articles and claims that deserve only contempt. 

And one does that with facts not name calling. BTW, I'm not the one ranting on and on and on. YOU are! Kiss

Let's see you start some of those "country saving" threads of yours.

I'm glad this topic made such an impact on a person that calls it bullshit , throws temper tantrums and then says I'm stressed.  Wrong. I'm laughing at you, pressing your buttons and you're replying.

My good buddy and close friend Fiddler would say that you are my June bug.

Imagine if instead of carrying on you actually replied to some of those threads YOU deem worthy of discussion. You clearly ruined this one. Undecided

Hopefully someone tonight might have something more worthwhile to say. I don't have time to continue wasting.

Happy trails...

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 5:39pm by Abe »  

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #32 - May 19th, 2017 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 4:54pm:
Like his interview with Lester Holt where he completely undermined the narrative that Rosenstein and Sessions recommended the firing of Comey and that it was because of Comey's handling of the Clinton investigation by admitting he had already decided to fire Comey because of the Russia investigation and was going to fire him regardless of the recommendation? Tweeting out a suggestion he taped his conversations with Comey, thus adding more fodder and another thing that could be subpoenad? Etc., etc.

Trump doesn't need a conspiracy against him; all he has to do is keep opening his mouth.

That is not enough to impeach him.  Afterall, I can think of quite a few Obama gaffes and outlandish remarks and yet we were not running around saying impeach him.  Sometimes you can have a thoughtful argument and then there are moments like this where you emotions get the best of your ability to use logic.  No one from the left can articulate exactly how Putin and Trump were circumventing the elections.  If I were in your shoes I would be as neutral as possible since the left is having issues producing evidence to suport their accusations.  Do you even remember the Haditha Marines and how Murtha beesmiched their character claiming the had committed war crimes and the left was running around here all excited and had bought into that story?  I kept my mouth shut and said we better wait till we have evidence and then the evidence revealed it was all a lie.  Seems like the same thing is happening again with Trump.  I will join the impeachment calls if the evidence shows him guilty. 
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 6:42pm by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #33 - May 19th, 2017 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 4:40pm:
Well, I think getting impeached over a blow job is much more exciting than what we have now....

Greg

It was because he lied, under oath.

At least Trump won't lie!  Cheesy

For too long have we sat under the thumb of mankind! The time has come to *oppose* that thumb!

A nothing burger!

IP Logged

Anonymous Sources
LNF Senior Staffer5
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #34 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 4:30pm:
That's just stupid.

The only "coup" is Trump against Trump.

Don't you have to fly off to Afghanistan, or some other imaginary place?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are We Watching A Slow-Motion Coup D’etat?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog