Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe House › Should I run for President of Liberty News Forum?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 48 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Should I run for President of Liberty News Forum? (Read 18,228 times)
Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Re: Should I run for President of Liberty News Forum?
Reply #420 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 8:44am:
When I questioned his criticism of the armadillo, he went off on our country and called the good ol' US of A a shithole. After that I questioned him about the shithole comment and he lectured me about going political and deleted my comment.

It seems he has taken his moderator status a tad too his favour.

I never posted any such thing. My remarks are there for all to see.

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #421 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 12:05pm:
I never posted any such thing. My remarks are there for all to see.

guess you're hoping they don't look

here ya go harry from you very own alcohol soaked pie hole,

"They also, in my scenario, don't wish to see their country become the same type of shithole the US became."

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #422 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
guess you're hoping they don't look

here ya go harry from you very own alcohol soaked pie hole,

"They also, in my scenario, don't wish to see their country become the same type of shithole the US became."

Reading is fundamental.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #423 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
kinda hard to believe that you would call our country a shithole

you really are a potty-mouth

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Hayzeus Bama Beau
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

FvcktrvmP and the whores
he rode in on.

Reply #424 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:02pm:
kinda hard to believe that you would call our country a shithole

you really are a potty-mouth

He takes that Jerk of the Year thing pretty seriously.

Banned for your sins.

Risen so that you may find redemption.

Amen.

IP Logged

Hayzeus Bama Beau
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

FvcktrvmP and the whores
he rode in on.

Reply #425 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 9:50pm
Print Post  

Tell me one wore time why you say trumP is a criminal . . .

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4sv46y/a_final_response_to_the...

I'd warn most of you trumPeteers not to try to read all of it at
one sitting as you will probably develop severe cramping and
maybe even lockjaw from your lips constantly moving for that long.

Banned for your sins.

Amen.

IP Logged

Hayzeus Bama Beau
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

FvcktrvmP and the whores
he rode in on.

Reply #426 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 10:26am
Print Post  

Stashed away here, for posterity.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/nra-russia-and-trump-money-laundering-poisoning-...

- The FBI is investigating the National Rifle Association to determine whether Russians illegally funneled money through the organization to help the Trump campaign.

- Beyond Russian meddling, this allegation illustrates a problem of even broader scope in our political system.

As American communities continue to be victimized by gun violence — including the mass shooting yesterday, in Parkland, Florida — the National Rifle Association continues to wield immense influence over American legislators, primarily through enormous campaign contributions.

But when it comes to funding, the NRA may have finally gone too far: the FBI recently launched an investigation to determine whether a Russian central banker, and Putin ally, illegally funneled money through the organization to help the Trump campaign.

These allegations have prompted a complaint to the Federal Election Commission and an effort by Sen. Ron Wyden to obtain documents from the Treasury Department and the NRA. As shocking as other Russia-related revelations have been — attempts to hack voting machines, vast Internet propaganda, leaking of stolen campaign information — this allegation illustrates a problem of even broader scope.

Although much of the reporting on Russia has focused on whether there was "collusion" with the Trump campaign — a genuine concern — the investigation is also revealing another disquieting reality: that American democracy has a money laundering problem.

Both in their personal finances and in their campaign support, politicians are relying on money hidden to the public, money which threatens to make them answerable to interests beyond those of the citizens they represent. The only way to combat this problem is to start shining a light on the dark corners of our politics.

In the most conventional sense, money laundering describes the process by which illicit funds are made to appear legitimate in origin, so they do not attract the suspicion of law enforcement.

Quote:
"Recent reports have shown that money continues to move into Trump-branded properties from obscured sources like anonymous LLCs and shell companies."

However, money is also laundered to facilitate future crimes, particularly where the source of the funds would reveal an illegal purpose, or where money would otherwise be subject to a state or federal disclosure requirement.

Because it is illegal for foreign nationals to spend money in U.S. campaigns, obscuring funds coming from, say, an agent of the Russian government — by funneling them through an organization like the NRA — would be akin to money laundering.

Growing evidence is showing that money from hidden sources could be influencing current political leaders via two avenues: through the obscured personal finances of the president, and other public officials; and through secret contributions to political organizations.

It has been widely reported that a vast amount of Russian money is tied up in President Donald Trump's assets and business interests — interests which Trump, breaking with longstanding precedent, refused to divest or put into a blind trust upon assuming office. Recent reports have shown that money continues to move into Trump-branded properties from obscured sources like anonymous LLCs and shell companies.

One such report found that since Trump secured the Republican nomination in 2016, the fraction of anonymous purchases of his properties through shell companies has "skyrocketed" from 4 to 70 percent. The public can only guess at the source of these funds, whether they be foreign governments or wealthy domestic interests—and to what extent unknown sums pouring into other Trump businesses are being used to curry favor with the president.

Moreover, in the case of the NRA, the FBI is now investigating whether illicit funds were spent in support of Trump's political campaign. We have long warned that our broken system of campaign finance disclosure creates opportunities for foreign governments to illegally influence American elections, undetected.

The NRA is among the largest "dark money" organizations, reporting the greatest amount of campaign spending without revealing the source of the funds — over $35 million in the 2016 election cycle alone. Still, this amount was just a fraction of the over $175 million in reported campaign-related spending that came from unknown sources.

As these examples demonstrate, the Russia investigation is not just relevant to allegations of collusion, or even just to Russia. It is revealing a fundamental vulnerability in our political system — one that is being exploited by Russia, but that is also being exploited by others, foreign and domestic, who want to see American government serve their interests instead of the interests of the American public.

Fortunately, we know how to expose these bad actors. There are simple, commonsense steps that Congress, and even individual states, can take to restore transparency, accountability, and trust in how our country is run.

--  Alex Tausanovitch and Diana Pilipenko of the Center for American Progress

Banned for your sins.

Amen.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #427 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
The good news today is that Gates has pleaded guilty to lesser charges and agreed to cooperate with the Mueller team on the rest.

He's the first in a line of dominoes that lead directly to Dear Leader.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Hayzeus Bama Beau
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

FvcktrvmP and the whores
he rode in on.

Reply #428 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 8:52pm:
The good news today is that Gates has pleaded guilty to lesser charges and agreed to cooperate with the Mueller team on the rest.

He's the first in a line of dominoes that lead directly to Dear Leader.

He pleaded to conspiracy against the people of the US.

That's about as bad as it gets, except it's about to get worse.

Banned for your sins.

Amen.

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #429 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Damn that guy! This ties into Trump, how?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 48
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe House › Should I run for President of Liberty News Forum?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules