Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › The Odds of Evolution Are Zero.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Odds of Evolution Are Zero. (Read 2,707 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: The Odds of Evolution Are Zero.
Reply #10 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:05am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 8:45am:
As opposed to one big gigantic hole of a magical being with unlimited powers!

Why bother with the intricacies of science and technology? Just say it's one magical being with superpowers and that's it! Right?

Except that your religious bullshit has never produce a computer, a car or a cure for deadly diseases... Science did.

Provide your evidence supporting evolution, show me how out of nothing comes life.  Your examples you just listed are obvious creations of man.  We can easily summize that a computer did not evolve from a single cell, but was actually created.  Do you need to see the builder of this to know it was created?  A car did not evolve, yet we do not need to see the producer to know it was created, do we?  Seems you are getting a little hot under the collar.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:05am:
Provide your evidence supporting evolution, show me how out of nothing comes life.  Your examples you just listed are obvious creations of man.  We can easily summize that a computer did not evolve from a single cell, but was actually created.  Do you need to see the builder of this to know it was created?  A car did not evolve, yet we do not need to see the producer to know it was created, do we?  Seems you are getting a little hot under the collar.

No, the point you keep missing is that science produced computers, cars and cures. The same science that says that natural selection and evolution happen.

That's what keeps going over your head, no matter how many times, how many different people, in how many different ways, keep telling you that.

Non sequitur:

Donkey Hoe Tay wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:43am
Print Post  
You keep copying a pasting the words of some unknown weirdo nobody gives two shits about and we are supposed to question the ENTIRE scientific community because of that!!!

Are you kidding me? Roll Eyes

There are more than six billion people on this planet. You can find people who'll say anything. There's only one worldwide scientific community though...

Think about that. If it's not too much to ask.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:47am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:38am:
No, the point you keep missing is that science produced computers, cars and cures. The same science that says that natural selection and evolution happen.

That's what keeps going over your head, no matter how many times, how many different people, in how many different ways, keep telling you that.

Actually I showed how you can easily believe that the computer was created without ever meeting the person that built it yet you can not believe a creator created creation.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:49am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:43am:
You keep copying a pasting the words of some unknown weirdo nobody gives two shits about and we are supposed to question the ENTIRE scientific community because of that!!!

Are you kidding me? Roll Eyes

There are more than six billion people on this planet. You can find people who'll say anything. There's only one worldwide scientific community though...

Think about that. If it's not too much to ask.

I don't really follow group thinking.  I personally think it's insane to believe life created itself out of nothing.  There is nothing rational about that statement.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:47am:
Actually I showed how you can easily believe that the computer was created without ever meeting the person that built it yet you can not believe a creator created creation.

That's irrelevant bullshit. You keep ignoring my points, hoping no one will notice.

Hoping that if you ignore people's point disdainfully as you do they'll return consideration and respect for your implantable bulshit.

Explain to me how some insignificant nobody. So meaningless that there isn't a single article about him in Wikipedia. Is more important to you than the ENTIRE scientific community?

Do you understand what I am talking about or is it too elaborate for you?

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:49am:
I don't really follow group thinking.  I personally think it's insane to believe life created itself out of nothing.  There is nothing rational about that statement.

Sure, the ENTIRE scientific community think one thing but you've found some moron who thinks the opposite so you copy and paste his words and people are just supposed to rally to you because of that?

Does that seem logical to you?

Do you realize what you are?

If for some reason you believed that the earth is flat you'd find hundreds of articles on the net arguing that it is.

In fact there isn't a single idea no matter how stupid or insane that some weirdo isn't arguing for somewhere on the net.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:30am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 9:59am:
Sure, the ENTIRE scientific community think one thing but you've found some moron who thinks the opposite so you copy and paste his words and people are just supposed to rally to you because of that?

Does that seem logical to you?

Do you realize what you are?

If for some reason you believed that the earth is flat you'd find hundreds of articles on the net arguing that it is.

In fact there isn't a single idea no matter how stupid or insane that some weirdo isn't arguing for somewhere on the net.

No, not the entire scientific community and since they were not around at the start of life, they can only theorize how life began.  In fact, they can not replicate this theory of life starting itself in the labs so they theorize how life began.  Theory is not fact, it is stating their best guess or hypothesis.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:30am:
No, not the entire scientific community and since they were not around at the start of life, they can only theorize how life began.  In fact, they can not replicate this theory of life starting itself in the labs so they theorize how life began.  Theory is not fact, it is stating their best guess or hypothesis.

And we're supposed to believe YOU instead of THEM (millions of scientists) because YOU were around when life began?

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Odds are amazing, especially when you throw infinity into the mix.

Someone once said, if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters that over an infinite amount of time a work of Shakespeare will be produced.

Or as this saying reassembled itself on fox and BFFS in the morning. The goofy guy who isn't gucci said, "if you give a monkey a typewriter he will type the bible"

The other two laughed at him and he stormed off the set.

Maybe the same applys here

Infinite number of planets over an infinite amount of time produce life

Or

Give a sky fairy a typewriter and presto bingo he has servants

And get laughed off the set

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › The Odds of Evolution Are Zero.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog