Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you! (Read 1,356 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!
Reply #10 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Again, you are HAPPY that this guy did what he did. You want violence directed against anyone on the right because it is useful. You're ignorant and sick.

sticks and stones can break my bones but names don't hurt me Asshole!  Cheesy

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Senior Staffer4

Reply #11 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 5:13pm:

Of course not. I wouldn't expect anything said to you to matter.

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 3:10pm:
More and more it looks like now the shooting has started some Republicans are looking for a safe place to hide, rather than looking for the right thing to do.

ISIS is watching!  So aren't the rest of our enemies!

Elaborate, when you say looking for the right thing what are you referring to?

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #13 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
Elaborate, when you say looking for the right thing what are you referring to?

Did you watch the Senate Hearing with Comey?  Hell, there was raw meat all over the floor; no one pounced!  At the end, John McCain of all people began drilling down on a reasonable line of quesitoning, but then he began to choke on his own words (like I can't believe I'm actually defending Trump).  It petered off into all the members from both sides of the aisle publicaly kissing Comey's ass on both cheeks; This is right after he reveal he was a Leaker; the guy who is in charge of finding the Leakers!  He also revealed that the President never had been under investigation and that he took it upon his own damn self to leak in order to have (his fried) a Special Prosceutor appointed.  That's a whole lot of hubirs for someone who pretended to not have balls enough to stand up to Trump in the Oval Office.  How's that for a start!

They are so afraid of the media they don't want to step into the fray and even demand their President gets a fair deal!  Now they have much more than the media to fear!

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:01pm:
Did you watch the Senate Hearing with Comey?  Hell, there was raw meat all over the floor; no one pounced!  At the end, John McCain of all people began drilling down on a reasonable line of quesitoning, but then he began to choke on his own words (like I can't believe I'm actually defending Trump).  It petered off into all the members from both sides of the aisle publicaly kissing Comey's ass on both cheeks; This is right after he reveal he was a Leaker; the guy who is in charge of finding the Leakers!  He also revealed that the President never had been under investigation and that he took it upon his own damn self to leak in order to have (his fried) a Special Prosceutor appointed.  That's a whole lot of hubirs for someone who pretended to not have balls enough to stand up to Trump in the Oval Office.  How's that for a start!

They are so afraid of the media they don't want to step into the fray and even demand their President gets a fair deal!  Now they have much more than the media to fear!

Then you needed to convey your reasoning to the person below pissing himself. He's either misinterpreting or misrepresenting your op. 

Vypr wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 4:59pm:
That's the dumbest most repugnant thing I have seen you post. Get some therapy. You are actually HAPPY this shooting happened so you can post shit like this and turn it into crazy batshit. You're really sickening.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #15 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
Then you needed to convey your reasoning to the person below pissing himself. He's either misinterpreting or misrepresenting your op. 

it would be nice if he could restrain himself, but he's frequently proven himself to be no more than a hot headed name caller, who you can not have a rational debate or conversation with. 

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #16 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 4:29pm:
Indeed.. Republican leadership ..always looking out for themselves first .. seem to be paying attention to gun violence now that their attention has been focused.. 

I guess that this was the "2nd Amendment Solution" we keep hearing Trump and Republicans speak of..

What did Trump say about a "2nd Amendment Solution"?

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #17 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:42pm:
What did Trump say about a "2nd Amendment Solution"?

Last August at one of his rallies, Trump made one of his jokes about what 2nd Amendment people could do if Hillary was elected POTUS (and she tries to take their guns away)..  His people get it but everyone else bleieve "they knew what he meant".  It's the same thing as him saying in the debate  that maybe the Russian hackers could find Hillary's missing 33000 emails.  (ha ha) the Libs made that out to be evidence of his collussion with the Russians!  They understand sarcasm, they just pretnd not to!

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Party Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #18 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Sangean wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 4:56pm:
I'd say this makes him one sick pup:

In 2006, he was arrested for domestic battery and discharge of a firearm after he stormed into a neighbor’s home where his teenage foster daughter was visiting with a friend. In a skirmish, he punched his foster daughter’s then 19-year-old friend Aimee Moreland “in the face with a closed fist,” according to a police report reviewed by The Daily Beast. When Moreland’s boyfriend walked outside of the residence where Moreland and Hodgkinson’s foster daughter were, he allegedly aimed a shotgun at the boyfriend and later fired one round. The Hodgkinsons later lost custody of that foster daughter.

“[Hodgkinson] fired a couple of warning shots and then hit my boyfriend with the butt of the gun,” Moreland told The Daily Beast on Wednesday.

Hodgkinson was also “observed throwing” his daughter “around the bedroom,” the police report said. After the girl broke free, Hodgkinson followed and “started hitting her arms, pulling her hair, and started grabbing her off the bed.”

reading that makes me wonder why he didn't also lose custody of his firearms.

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #19 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 12:03am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 5:13pm:

It doesn't change the fact that you're a partisan bag of douche who is using this incident to score political points. Whatever TF that means.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog