Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you! (Read 5,046 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!
Reply #70 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 11:22pm:
What's up with your pole smoking "biker gang"? You guys been churning out any high quality meth or what?

You are a fu*&^ moron. All bikers are not the 1% you want to make them out to be. We have police in our club, we have one navy seal, some Viet Nam Vets, and one retired detective, electricians, business owners, one Harley dealership owner, retired now lives here on the west coast. Truck drivers, carpenters, mechanics, and factory workers.
Your view of bikers is way old fashioned and stupid.
It is obviously against our rules to use drugs, and if you do and bring them on the property, you get your ass kicked out.
We are all armed though. I bet you like that. And many belong to a gun club, like I do here in Florida. I belonged to the Chase club shared with police in Connecticut. As a matter of fact, I practiced this morning, and last Wednesday. And will again, next Wednesday. Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club. Palm Bay. 110 acres of all kinds of ranges. And you would love the full auto shooting at the action range.
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #71 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 11:15pm:

Oh boy. I am sure these people would be so dangerous with a gun. Mentally ill. Ha ha ha.
Just getting old, and a good thing to have a gun in the house to protect themselves and spouse if still alive.

"Those who have been deemed mentally incapable of managing their financial affairs — roughly 75,000 people — would have been affected by the rule."
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #72 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:17am:
Then what does it mean?

Bow didn't link the repugs to manson, but your dunald linked himself to murderers when he boasted that he could commit murder in front of people like you without hurting your feelings about him.

You people amaze me. So low IQ. Like Trump. I will make the same statement with kiddie explanations so you will understand.

If an armed criminal attacked me, or you and I shot him, none of you would be mad at me.

Trump makes a mistake saying things once in a while. He thinks everyone understands simple things, and you don’t.

And did he say commit murder?

Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #73 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:44am:
The same folks that decided 'sleep with the fishes', wear cement overshoes', 'snuff out', or 'pop a cap'. 

You'd have to be wilfully dim to not recognize the intent of '2nd Amendment Solution'..

Two citizens with second amendment solution just captured and held to escaped murders for the police.  Or didn’t you hear that on your fake news station?
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #74 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 3:40pm:

You are an ass hole if ever there was one. We second amendment people and the NRA did help defeat Hillary. We voted for Trump, and spread the word to as many people as we could.
And you idiots want to make it sound like he wanted a hit on Hillary. Unbelievable.

Trump was discussing the possibility that Clinton, the Democratic nominee, would be able to appoint liberal justices to the Supreme Court if she wins the race for the White House.
He then said that there was nothing that could be done in that scenario, before mentioning “Second Amendment folks.”

Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #75 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 4:54am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:41pm:
You are an ass hole if ever there was one. We second amendment people and the NRA did help defeat Hillary. We voted for Trump, and spread the word to as many people as we could.
And you idiots want to make it sound like he wanted a hit on Hillary. Unbelievable.

Trump was discussing the possibility that Clinton, the Democratic nominee, would be able to appoint liberal justices to the Supreme Court if she wins the race for the White House.
He then said that there was nothing that could be done in that scenario, before mentioning “Second Amendment folks.”

Smiley

Yeah, and then he said that there maybe was something that the second amendment people could do. I wonder what that could be?

And why would he keep it hush-hush if it was something normal?

Idiot!

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #76 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:32am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
Sarcasm is lost on you as well as truth I see.

It's obvious that trump suggested that second amendment people had means that other people lacked... I wonder what that could be... Like guns maybe!!!  Roll Eyes

What are "second amendment people"?  People who believe in our Constitution?

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #77 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:36am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
Sarcasm is lost on you as well as truth I see.

It's obvious that trump suggested that second amendment people had means that other people lacked... I wonder what that could be... Like guns maybe!!!  Roll Eyes

Why don't non-second amendment people have guns?  Who is not in favor of  our second amendment?  What other parts of our Constitution are they "non" about?  There's probably people on this board who would like to take away my right to vote as a woman over the age of 18.  Ain't gonna happen.   Grin

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #78 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:43am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:36am:
Why don't non-second amendment people have guns?  Who is not in favor of  our second amendment?  What other parts of our Constitution are they "non" about?  There's probably people on this board who would like to take away my right to vote as a woman over the age of 18.  Ain't gonna happen.   Grin

Keep ranting.

Why would trump make a special case for "second amendment people"? What can they do that other people can't do? Vote? I don't think so.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #79 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:47am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 4:26pm:
He probably intended this as a joke and realized too late that it was a very bad one  and that's why he  didn't expand on it. As often, his own  mouth was his worst enemy, too bad people didn't listen to what he said more attentively. Same thing with Hitler, people were sensitive to his emotionalism more than to his words.

Oh for heaven's sake.  As far as hitler and  the Germans go, the people were very impressed with the massive army that he had set up.  Also, the way that he was conquering other nations.  It also didn't hurt that some of them were scared to death of the SS (Storm Troopers) that could come banging down your door and take you and your family away, never to be seen or heard from again.  The idea of any offense having to be proven had flown out of the window with hitler.  Also, a lot of the people fell for his rants against the Jewish people and his blaming their own poor economic condition on the Jews.

It wasn't "emotionalism".  It was fear.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules