Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you! (Read 1,355 times)
BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!
Reply #80 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:54am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:47am:
Oh for heaven's sake.  As far as hitler and  the Germans go, the people were very impressed with the massive army that he had set up.  Also, the way that he was conquering other nations.  It also didn't hurt that some of them were scared to death of the SS (Storm Troopers) that could come banging down your door and take you and your family away, never to be seen or heard from again.  The idea of any offense having to be proven had flown out of the window with hitler.  Also, a lot of the people fell for his rants against the Jewish people and his blaming their own poor economic condition on the Jews.

It wasn't "emotionalism".  It was fear.

The people who voted for Hitler weren't afraid of him, dummy!

Learn some history. Hitler was first elected.

Non sequitur:

Doctor Snug Lariat wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #81 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:58am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 4:54am:
Yeah, and then he said that there maybe was something that the second amendment people could do. I wonder what that could be?

And why would he keep it hush-hush if it was something normal?

Idiot!

And they did what they could do; they voted.  BTW, if it was so "hush-hush", how is it being talked about?  Doesn't/didn't seem "hush-hush" to me.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #82 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:03am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:54am:
The people who voted for Hitler weren't afraid of him, dummy!

Learn some history. Hitler was first elected.

Yep, due to the low economic status of the German people.  At that point he talked a good game and got elected.  The rest is the history as I succinctly put it.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #83 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:04am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:58am:
And they did what they could do; they voted.  BTW, if it was so "hush-hush", how is it being talked about?  Doesn't/didn't seem "hush-hush" to me.

That's not what he said . He first said that there is nothing they can do and then that for the second amendment people maybe there is.

Why would he keep quiet about what it was? People not as dumb as you, correctly interpreted that as an incitement to use guns. He never expanded on what he meant by that.

I wonder why/ end sarcasm

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #84 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:05am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:03am:
Yep, due to the low economic status of the German people.  At that point he talked a good game and got elected.  The rest is the history as I succinctly put it.

Just like your messiah! How coincidental!

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #85 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 8:58am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:47am:
Oh for heaven's sake.  As far as hitler and  the Germans go, the people were very impressed with the massive army that he had set up.  Also, the way that he was conquering other nations.  It also didn't hurt that some of them were scared to death of the SS (Storm Troopers) that could come banging down your door and take you and your family away, never to be seen or heard from again.  The idea of any offense having to be proven had flown out of the window with hitler.  Also, a lot of the people fell for his rants against the Jewish people and his blaming their own poor economic condition on the Jews.

It wasn't "emotionalism".  It was fear.

Your revisionist version of history is comical. Could you please source all your "facts"? Thanks.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #86 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 11:00am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:59am:
-----------------------------------------------------

The problem is that the democrat party liberals are NOT much different from their hard hate-filled leftist democrats, .. and they ALL have created this climate of utter hate for Trump and the GOP as well.

This is another reason as why I take issue with Lomelis, .. as he likes to assume that both political parties are equally guilty, .. and that is where he is totally wrong!

You make an excellent point!  While the Dems desparately attempt to infer some meaning to something Trump tweeted a year ago, all over the country we see Dems engaged in acts of politically motivated violence!  The Dems in the Media and in COngress cheer them on as "engaging in free speech" even while they shut down the free speech of anyone who disagrees with them!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #87 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:43am:
Keep ranting.

Why would trump make a special case for "second amendment people"?

Because the second amendment was the one that he was discussing with regard to Clinton's desire to eliminate it.  If he was discussing a hypothetical desire of Clinton to eliminate the 4th amendment, it would have probably been the "4th amendment people" that he would ramble about in terms of their ability to stop her agenda.

Quote:
What can they do that other people can't do? Vote? I don't think so.

Know and understand the various strategies, political connections, legal arguments, etc. that the average person, like Trump, has no clue about.

Quote:
Why would he keep quiet about what it was? People not as dumb as you, correctly interpreted that as an incitement to use guns. He never expanded on what he meant by that.

Because he has no clue.  He was rambling about something of which he had little understanding.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #88 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:04am:
That's not what he said . He first said that there is nothing they can do and then that for the second amendment people maybe there is.

I wonder why/ end sarcasm

More than one third of the country owns guns. And I am sure they want to keep them and be able to carry legally.
Do you know what number one third of the country is? Do you know that over five million people belong to the NRA? We all know that Hillary is against our 2nd amendment.
What Trump meant was for us all to get out and vote for him, not Hillary. In no way did he mean for us to start a civil war, or shoot anyone.
You all are grabbing at straws to make Trump look dumb. Sure, the Trump that has done very well in the business world, and good enough to be elected president, and he is no politician. 

The Gallup Organization has been tracking gun ownership in their surveys over this time period as well, but their trend suggests no consistent decline. A Gallup survey in May 1972 found 43% reporting having a gun in their home. The percentage subsequently fluctuated a great deal, reaching a high of 51% in 1993 and a low of 34% in 1999 – but the percentage saying they had a gun in their home last year was the same as it was 40 years earlier 43%.

Imagine if we all voted for Trump.
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #89 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 9:16pm:
You all are grabbing at straws to make Trump look dumb.

Nobody has to "grab at straws" to do that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Message to Republicans: Drop Trump or we'll kill you!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog