Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Donald Trump: Barack Obama Colluded and Obstructed to Save ‘Crooked Hillary’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Donald Trump: Barack Obama Colluded and Obstructed to Save ‘Crooked Hillary’ (Read 687 times)
BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Donald Trump: Barack Obama Colluded and Obstructed to Save ‘Crooked Hillary’
Reply #10 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 3:53am
Print Post  
Rodney Your Teas Ready wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:38pm:
We finally found collusion?

Yeah, you and bullshit.

Non sequitur:

Rodney Your Teas Ready wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Donald Trump: Barack Obama Colluded and Obstructed to Save ‘Crooked Hillary’
Reply #11 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:20am
Print Post  
I know you're really, really, really trying,  Bowhunter, but there's no way that you or anyone can prove any collusion by Trump, his team, his family, or his dog with collusion with the Russians.  However, there could be a problem for obummer for obstruction of whatever was going on in hil's camp.  I would love to know what happened with the zillions of dollars that she fund-raised for her losing campaign?  I'd also like to know how she couldn't realize/know/remember that it was the Electoral College vote that mattered in the Presidential election. Even she isn't that stoooooped; really she's not That's where the focus should be instead of the fake collusion of Trump and Russia, of which there is no evidence.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:24am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:20am:
I know you're really, really, really trying,  Bowhunter, but there's no way that you or anyone can prove any collusion by Trump, his team, his family, or his dog with collusion with the Russians.  However, there could be a problem for obummer for obstruction of whatever was going on in hil's camp.  I would love to know what happened with the zillions of dollars that she fund-raised for her losing campaign?  I'd also like to know how she couldn't realize/know/remember that it was the Electoral College vote that mattered in the Presidential election. Even she isn't that stoooooped; really she's not That's where the focus should be instead of the fake collusion of Trump and Russia, of which there is no evidence.

Wait until they get Lynch to testify. It should be quite interesting and maybe even a game changer. Wink

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #13 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:24am:
Wait until they get Lynch to testify. It should be quite interesting and maybe even a game changer. Wink

Abe wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 8:41am:
You like to always say I'm off topic. How about you?

Yep

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 9:33am:
Yep

Obsession. What's that the 5th out of 5 replies to me?  Cheesy Grin Grin

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #15 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Bumping this back up.  The date of the article that has Trump accusing Obama of collusion is June 27 or so.  There are now reports that Trump was notified about Trump jr's meeting around that time but wanted it to stay quiet. 

It also seems now that there IS evidence of collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign, the NEW message is:

1.  Hillary colluded too
2.  Nothing done was illegal
3.  Obama let the Russian lawyer into the country.
4.  It had nothing to do with the outcome anyway.

All hogwash of course. 

Greg
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:20pm by Greg55_99 »  

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 7:20am:

Would you like a nice helping of crow Mrs Crepe?

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:41pm:
Would you like a nice helping of crow Mrs Crepe?

Greg

Hold the salt.  She's probably on a low-salt diet.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Rodney Your Teas Ready
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #18 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Even the messiah couldn't save Hillary.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Donald Trump: Barack Obama Colluded and Obstructed to Save ‘Crooked Hillary’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog