Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › I have a question, seriously.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) I have a question, seriously. (Read 2,021 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

I have a question, seriously.
Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:36am
Print Post  
Is meeting with a foreign national the same as colluding with them?  Do all politicians who meet with foreigners commit collusion?  If not, where is the line drawn?  Does it include all foreigners or just those with whom we are not officially at war or just those with whom we are officially warring?  Does collusion happen only with those American politicians with whom we don't agreemeeting with foreign nationals?

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: I have a question, seriously.
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:38am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:36am:
Is meeting with a foreign national the same as colluding with them?  Do all politicians who meet with foreigners commit collusion?  If not, where is the line drawn?  Does it include all foreigners or just those with whom we are not officially at war or just those with whom we are officially warring?  Does collusion happen only with those American politicians with whom we don't agreemeeting with foreign nationals?

This too share pass!  (it's all Left Wing Cry Baby Noise!)

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:44am
Print Post  
This question would be relevant if we didn't already have a long list [Which is growing by the week] of various Trumper campaign affiliates that were constantly coordinating with various Russians officials before Trump was even sworn in. Definitely more than just a case of "meeting" with them as if they just wanted to chit chat about the 2016 Olympic results or something frivolous.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:58am
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:44am:
This question would be relevant if we didn't already have a long list [Which is growing by the week] of various Trumper campaign affiliates that were constantly coordinating with various Russians officials before Trump was even sworn in. Definitely more than just a case of "meeting" with them as if they just wanted to chit chat about the 2016 Olympic results or something frivolous.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'd love to see that long list.  DJT, jr, took three people with him.  Is that the list you're talking about?

No, he didn't want to chit-chat about the Olympics.  He was told he would get info against hil's during the campaign.   DJT should not have met with the man, and he has said so. 

hil's husband, the former POTUS, was the one who met with the then Attoney General lynch in a meeting which occurred with no one else present to talk about their grandchildren.  Yeah, that's what they talked.  We all delay our flights to meet with someone and talk about grandkids.  And the press said , "Okey dokey.  Sounds right to me.  Move along all of you right wing Clinton haters, move along.  They didn't talk about the hrc investigation, whoops, excuse me, the Clinton 'matter'".  It's not an investigation, it's a "matter" cuz it involves a Clinton.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 6:08am
Print Post  
Here's a long timeline so far and that's only about information we knew of through March 2017. It has grown since then. I'm sure they are just coincidences.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/index.html

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 6:25am
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 6:08am:
Here's a long timeline so far and that's only about information we knew of through March 2017. It has grown since then. I'm sure they are just coincidences.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/index.html

Which is more damaging?  Having a meeting with the Russians with your advisors or taking millions of dollars from them for your own "foundation"?  The Clintons have received millions from the Russians.  Honestly, purity doesn't not wear well on the Clintons.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/opinion-columns/wayne-allyn-root/commentar...

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 11:44am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:58am:
hil's husband, the former POTUS, was the one who met with the then Attoney General lynch in a meeting which occurred with no one else present to talk about their grandchildren.  Yeah, that's what they talked.  We all delay our flights to meet with someone and talk about grandkids.  And the press said , "Okey dokey.  Sounds right to me.  Move along all of you right wing Clinton haters, move along.  They didn't talk about the hrc investigation, whoops, excuse me, the Clinton 'matter'".  It's not an investigation, it's a "matter" cuz it involves a Clinton.

Clinton's shenanigans (and those of her husband) cost her the presidency.  Maybe it's time for Trump to pay the same price.

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:36am:

To meet with a foreign agency to get dirt on an opposing candidate appears to be collusion to me.  What do you think.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Federal Election Law:

Quote:
Effective Date

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

(b) "Foreign national" defined
As used in this section, the term "foreign national" means-

(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term "foreign national" shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title52-section30121...

You can meet with as many foreign nationals as you want, but, if you take anything of value from them for use in an election... that's your ass....

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

michiganFats
LNF Representative

Reply #9 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Federal Election Law:

http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title52-section30121...

You can meet with as many foreign nationals as you want, but, if you take anything of value from them for use in an election... that's your ass....

Greg

Good thing Trump Jr. didn't do that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › I have a question, seriously.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog