Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › I have a question, seriously.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) I have a question, seriously. (Read 2,024 times)
michiganFats
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: I have a question, seriously.
Reply #130 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:06pm:
No.. That's a right-wing tool . ..

Yes. Everyone not like you is up to something, only you and your kindred are virtuous.

IP Logged

michiganFats
LNF Representative

Reply #131 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:36pm:
These are not equal in impact ..

We know this if for no other reason than unemployment is not 100% and there are businesses still in operation..

If minimum wage laws were as effective as you say..both of those would be reality..

You're right, they're not equal in impact. The war on drugs is far more odious than minimum wage laws.

IP Logged

Elmer Fudd
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #132 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Elmer Fudd wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
I still have doubts.  It does appear to be as dense as Harry at times, but at other times it appears to have some maturity, which harry lacks. 

Maybe it will answer this one: does anyone on Trumpy's side doubt now that he (Trumpy) was the preferred candidate over Hillary of the Russkies and that they gave evidence, prior to the election and to the Trump campaign, of at least their desire to help him get elected?  Further, do you agree that the Donald and his campaign repeatedly denied being the preferred candidate of the Russkies?  And lastly, if you answered no to the first one (which is the only answer a reasonable person can give at this point), does it give you any heartburn at all to know that Trump was so strongly supported by Russia?

I would like Crepe to answer, too, but will not hold my breath.  She tends to avoid unpleasant facts.

Any takers?

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #133 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:43pm:
The key question here is how would you rank their harm? How do you rank harm in general?

Grin

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Elmer Fudd
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #134 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:02pm:
Grin

I usually rank harm on a scale of one to ten unless blood is drawn, in which case I go from 11 to 100. 

The problem with most armchair (and serious ones, too, for that matter) economists is they will not abandon or even modify an economic theory even when reality does not conform to it.  They reduce everything to formulae that fail to take into account human behavior, which is frequently irrational.

I wish a few Trumpettes, the few that may still have the "courage" of their convictions, would respond to #132. 

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #135 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Elmer Fudd wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:17pm:
I usually rank harm on a scale of one to ten unless blood is drawn, in which case I go from 11 to 100. 

The problem with most armchair (and serious ones, too, for that matter) economists is they will not abandon or even modify an economic theory even when reality does not conform to it.  They reduce everything to formulae that fail to take into account human behavior, which is frequently irrational.

I wish a few Trumpettes, the few that may still have the "courage" of their convictions, would respond to #132. 

May I wish you, and that would mean everybody, good luck.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #136 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:35am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:06pm:
To meet with a foreign agency to get dirt on an opposing candidate appears to be collusion to me.  What do you think.

For me, it's a meeting.  Collusion would be in working together to make plans to reach the goal.  Just gaining information is doing research.  How else do you get information?  Would people be angry if the info had come from a British attorney who was a lobbyist?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #137 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:40am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:35am:
For me, it's a meeting.  Collusion would be in working together to make plans to reach the goal.  Just gaining information is doing research.  How else do you get information?  Would people be angry if the info had come from a British attorney who was a lobbyist?

You have the collusion you were looking for now Mrs Crepe.  Enjoy.

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #138 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:53am
Print Post  
Elmer Fudd wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:52pm:
Any takers?

Well, aren't you the pompous little poop?  I avoid nothing,  I only am on the board early a.m. while mr crepe is still sleeping.  There are a lot of things I miss cuz I don't go off the first page, and usuall I don't go past six top threads.  If/when you have a specific question you want me to answer, please PM me, I'll see it and respond to you on the board.  Heck, y8ou aren't on the board enough to know what I respond to and what I don't.

Now, I'll answer your question honestly, and then you can respond if you bother to come back any time soon. 

1.  I have no idea what anyone/everyone on President Trump's side believes about anything/everything.  Stupid question.  For myself, I honestly don't know who the Russians wanted to be our POTUS, and I don't really care.  I do know that they gave millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, and that certainly doesn't indicate a negative attitude toward either of the Clintons, at least imo.  I have never decided for whom I'm going to vote by what the Russians believe or don't believe or say the believe or say they don't believe.

2.  I do not recall that nominee Trump was ever asked if he was the preferred candidate of the Russians.  Jeeze, why in all that's Holy, would that be a question asked of any candidate?  Was it asked of Mrs. Clinton since her foundation received so much money from the Russians?  I don't recall that, either.

3.  Nope, never had heartburn in my life, not even when my 26 year marriage broke up.  That was more shattering to my life than what's going on now.  Didn't get heartburn when my first husband was bombing Hanoii, either.  That was rather unnerving, though. 

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #139 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:01am
Print Post  
Elmer Fudd wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:12pm:
I tend to agree.  One reason is your average rightie is a lot more thin skinned than your average leftie.

LOL.  Who does all of the suing because they are "offended"?  It sure as heck isn't those on the right.  Who shuts down speakers who say something with which they don't agree?  Not the right.  The right are the ones shut down.  In fact, there is so much disorder caused by those on the left that the speaker is sometimes disinvited.  Who demands "safe places" from speakers on the right?  In all my years, I have never witnessed such wimpiness displayed as I see from the people on the left over the last few years.  That includes our last POTUS who decided to lead from behind.  That isn't leadership.  That's last place follower.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › I have a question, seriously.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog