Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › I have a question, seriously.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) I have a question, seriously. (Read 3,616 times)
EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: I have a question, seriously.
Reply #140 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:16am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:53am:
Well, aren't you the pompous little poop?  I avoid nothing,  I only am on the board early a.m. while mr crepe is still sleeping.  There are a lot of things I miss cuz I don't go off the first page, and usuall I don't go past six top threads.  If/when you have a specific question you want me to answer, please PM me, I'll see it and respond to you on the board.  Heck, y8ou aren't on the board enough to know what I respond to and what I don't.

Now, I'll answer your question honestly, and then you can respond if you bother to come back any time soon. 

1.  I have no idea what anyone/everyone on President Trump's side believes about anything/everything.  Stupid question.  For myself, I honestly don't know who the Russians wanted to be our POTUS, and I don't really care.  I do know that they gave millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, and that certainly doesn't indicate a negative attitude toward either of the Clintons, at least imo.  I have never decided for whom I'm going to vote by what the Russians believe or don't believe or say the believe or say they don't believe.

2.  I do not recall that nominee Trump was ever asked if he was the preferred candidate of the Russians.  Jeeze, why in all that's Holy, would that be a question asked of any candidate?  Was it asked of Mrs. Clinton since her foundation received so much money from the Russians?  I don't recall that, either.

3.  Nope, never had heartburn in my life, not even when my 26 year marriage broke up.  That was more shattering to my life than what's going on now.  Didn't get heartburn when my first husband was bombing Hanoii, either.  That was rather unnerving, though. 

Keep your head in the sand.  It suits you well.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #141 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:45am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:01am:
LOL.  Who does all of the suing because they are "offended"? 

Here's a link to Trump's 4, 095 lawsuits..

Who shuts down speakers who say something with which they don't agree? 

Like John McCain stopping Kamala Harris from asking Jeff Sessions tough questions??

Who demands "safe places"

Seawolf .. . .  He demands a safe space..

Seawolf wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Seems like some here are bothered that Christians have a forum to interact, discuss faith and have a chance to learn about different denominations. 

PoliMod wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 8:53pm:
The Christian Forum was requested years ago so not every thread begun by Christians devolved into arguments about wether God even existed or the Bible is true. This is why the Religion Forum was added. Non-Christian posting on this Forum is technically against the rules but generally tolerated if it is respectful and on topic. The most recent posts on this thread are neither and further posts in a similar vein will simply be deleted with no notice.

« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:57am by Fiddler »  

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #142 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:41am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:35am:
For me, it's a meeting.  Collusion would be in working together to make plans to reach the goal.  Just gaining information is doing research.  How else do you get information? 

Wow. That's one way to spin it.

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #143 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Jimmy S wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:41am:
Wow. That's one way to spin it.

All this Trumpidential Trauma of late reminded me of Der Fuhrer's plagiarized coat of arms.  Here's a link:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/28/business/trump-coat-of-arms.html

The telling thing is that Der Fuhrer deleted the Latin word for "integrity" and replaced it with "Trump."   Grin

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #144 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:40pm:
All this Trumpidential Trauma of late reminded me of Der Fuhrer's plagiarized coat of arms.  Here's a link:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/28/business/trump-coat-of-arms.html

The telling thing is that Der Fuhrer deleted the Latin word for "integrity" and replaced it with "Trump."   Grin

Grin

Telling indeed! His lack of subtlety is only passed by his lack of integrity...such a shallow and fake person.

For too long have we sat under the thumb of mankind! The time has come to *oppose* that thumb!

A nothing burger!

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Electro-chemical signalling
is all the rage!

Reply #145 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
It's Hitler Time!!!  Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › I have a question, seriously.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog