Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood (Read 1,285 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood
Reply #100 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
You still aren't getting it.

The government providing the funding for that service means that PP is free spend other funding elsewhere.

You are not getting it.   No they are not free to spend the funding elsewhere.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood
Reply #101 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 1:17am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:56pm:
That is not how it works sunny boy.  The funding is through Medicaid.  If it is not a medical procedure, then the government will not pay for it.

I KNEW you wouldn't get it!   Grin

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #102 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 1:21am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:11pm:
You are not getting it.   No they are not free to spend the funding elsewhere.

Once again you demonstrate your inability to follow along.

I'll break down easier for you.

PP cannot use funding it receives directly from the government for abortion.  So let's say it receives $50,000 from the government that must go to other non abortion related services.  It takes that money and uses it as intended.  PP also receives $50,000 in donations that is free to spend however it likes.  Well it can use that $50000 in donations on abortion as the other services are now funded by the government.

If the government did not provide that funding then those donations would need to fund those other services, the government would not be funding their ability to shift other sources of funding to abortion related services.

Comprende?

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #103 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 1:21am:
Once again you demonstrate your inability to follow along.

I'll break down easier for you.

PP cannot use funding it receives directly from the government for abortion.  So let's say it receives $50,000 from the government that must go to other non abortion related services.  It takes that money and uses it as intended.  PP also receives $50,000 in donations that is free to spend however it likes.  Well it can use that $50000 in donations on abortion as the other services are now funded by the government.

If the government did not provide that funding then those donations would need to fund those other services, the government would not be funding their ability to shift other sources of funding to abortion related services.

Comprende?

Megaretard.  Smiley  You just don't get it.

Actually, NOBODY, not even a libbot, could be THAT stupid, so it's more like you're just PRETENDING not to get it.   Grin

IP Logged

Donkey Hoe Tay
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #104 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 2:52am
Print Post  
And they say defunding Planned Parenthood would prevent abortions. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #105 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 3:00am
Print Post  
Donkey Hoe Tay wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 2:52am:
And they say defunding Planned Parenthood would prevent abortions. Roll Eyes

Who said that?  All it was ever intended to do was preclude decent people from paying their tax money to support the mass murder of the leftwing.  But as I've pointed out, it doesn't even do that.  Hopefully Trump's agenda item to completely defund them of government money will at least do that.

IP Logged

Donkey Hoe Tay
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #106 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 3:06am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 3:00am:
Who said that?  All it was ever intended to do was preclude decent people from paying their tax money to support the mass murder of the leftwing.  But as I've pointed out, it doesn't even do that.  Hopefully Trump's agenda item to completely defund them of government money will at least do that.

They all say that. Defund PP and millions of women will suddenly not have any access to health care. Well, they were wrong. Plenty of babies are still being aborted.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #107 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:53am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 3:00am:

I said that. Most of planned parenthood is about preventing pregnancy, not abortion.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #108 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:54am
Print Post  
Donkey Hoe Tay wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 3:06am:
They all say that. Defund PP and millions of women will suddenly not have any access to health care. Well, they were wrong. Plenty of babies are still being aborted.

Yes, because they're not going to PP before they open their legs.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #109 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Donkey Hoe Tay wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 3:06am:
Plenty of babies are still being aborted.

Yes.. More now that low/no income women have lost access to basic contraception in Texas ..

Why do right-wingers insist on ignoring facts..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog