Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood (Read 1,283 times)
Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

A lot of oysters, but
no pearl......

Re: Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood
Reply #90 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
I really hate abortion debates...  Tongue

He's worth a deuce!...
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood
Reply #91 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:37pm:
Then what's all the fuss about?

It is about idiots who believe that PP abortions are federally funded and the idiots in congress who want to defund PP.  Read the thread before you respond.  You might learn something.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

A lot of oysters, but
no pearl......

Reply #92 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:03pm:
It is about idiots who believe that PP abortions are federally funded and the idiots in congress who want to defund PP.  Read the thread before you respond.  You might learn something.

There's nothing to defund?

He's worth a deuce!...
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #93 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:05pm:
There's nothing to defund?

Grin
Well, I guess you did not read the OP.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

A lot of oysters, but
no pearl......

Reply #94 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:07pm:
Grin
Well, I guess you did not read the OP.

Sure I did. You were objecting to something I posted?

He's worth a deuce!...
IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #95 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
Derp! Please explain how, and why, the economic status of an individual excludes themselves from personal, sexual obligations?

[quote author=27050E05130505600 link=1499878528/85#85 date=1500229153]
Who said it was? Is poor parenting being argued here? No? Get back on topic. I'm not chasing your tail.

Do you know how much money is spent on poor mothers getting pregnant 8 times and collecting tax dollars instead of paying it? 

Genesee wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
How is that off topic? Its about getting pregnant.

You went off topic talking about economic status of an individual. What does that have to do with teen abortion? Im talking about preventing teens from getting pregnant, causing abortion to be an option and how it is handled poorly.
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:47pm by JohnnyBgood »  

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #96 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
Sure I did. You were objecting to something I posted?

So you did not even read the title of this thread.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #97 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:04am:
Just because you say it does, does not mean it is true.  Do you have proof to back up your accusations?

It's simple arithmetic.  Here's a hypothetical example:  A PP abortion mill spends, let's say $500,000 a year on abortion, and $500,000 on medical services.  (Abortion is an execution, not a medical service.)  The federal government grants them another $100,000 a year, for medical services only.  PP allocates that $100,000 nominally for medical services, and keeps a record of what they spent it on, and at the end of the year it adds up to $100,000.  But that decreased the amount of money they had to previously pay on medical services using funds from other sources to $400,000.  So they take THAT $100,000, and divide it $50,000 for extra abortion funding, and $50,000 for extra medial services.  The result is $550,000 spent on each of abortion and medical services, but that's only because of a bookkeeping maneuver made possible by the federal grant, even though they have a record of what they nominally spent the government money on.   Since you're probably too stupid to grasp it, I'll explicitly point out that it doesn't matter what the actual numbers are - the principle is that money granted by the government for medical services will simply displace money already used for that purpose to be redirected to abortion.  This, as I've already pointed out, doesn't take into account the huge amount PP spends on advocacy and supporting pro-abortion political candidates, all of which increases abortions in the long run.  The upshot is that the only way to REALLY keep tax dollars from being used to execute or promote abortion is to keep them out of the hands of abortionists.

Get it?  It can't be drawn any simpler for you.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #98 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:53pm:
It's simple arithmetic.  Here's a hypothetical example:  A PP abortion mill spends, let's say $500,000 a year on abortion, and $500,000 on medical services.  (Abortion is an execution, not a medical service.)  The federal government grants them another $100,000 a year, for medical services only.  PP allocates that $100,000 nominally for medical services, and keeps a record of what they spent it on, and at the end of the year it adds up to $100,000.  But that decreased the amount of money they had to previously pay on medical services using funds from other sources to $400,000.  So they take THAT $100,000, and divide it $50,000 for extra abortion funding, and $50,000 for extra medial services.  The result is $550,000 spent on each of abortion and medical services, but that's only because of a bookkeeping maneuver made possible by the federal grant, even though they have a record of what they nominally spent the government money on.   Since you're probably too stupid to grasp it, I'll explicitly point out that it doesn't matter what the actual numbers are - the principle is that money granted by the government for medical services will simply displace money already used for that purpose to be redirected to abortion.  This, as I've already pointed out, doesn't take into account the huge amount PP spends on advocacy and supporting pro-abortion political candidates, all of which increases abortions in the long run.  The upshot is that the only way to REALLY keep tax dollars from being used to execute or promote abortion is to keep them out of the hands of abortionists.

Get it?  It can't be drawn any simpler for you.

That is not how it works sunny boy.  The funding is through Medicaid.  If it is not a medical procedure, then the government will not pay for it.

Quote:
Title X funds may not be used in programs where abortion is a method of family planning." Medicaid funding is restricted by the Hyde Amendment to only abortion cases involving rape, incest or endangerment to the life of the mother. Some states use their own funds under Medicaid to go beyond that. Seventeen states and, until recently, the District of Columbia pay for "medically necessary" abortions, according to the Guttmacher Institute. The federal budget deal now bans Washington, D.C., from using its funds to pay for abortions.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #99 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:56pm:
That is not how it works sunny boy.  The funding is through Medicaid.  If it is not a medical procedure, then the government will not pay for it.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

You still aren't getting it.

The government providing the funding for that service means that PP is free spend other funding elsewhere.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog