Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Poison(liquid) gas attack in US
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Poison(liquid) gas attack in US (Read 2,440 times)
katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Poison(liquid) gas attack in US
Reply #30 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:28pm
Print Post  

290. Super market (2/9/05)

2/9 is Chinese New year's day. The meal of Chinese New Years eve. for Chinese is as important as Thanks Giving meal to Westerns. Early this month, when I asked my wife to drive me for some Festival food, she refused again and told me to shopping on foot. I view this as the intention of Feds. It seems they determined to eliminate me in road violence.

Then why my wife broke the rule to drive me for a food shopping on 1/29? (see "288. Vanished old case and new plan (2/4/05)) Because on that day, Feds arranged a family re-union. On the purpose to invite me to join a trip to China. They knew my relatives would drive me for a food shopping at my will. So they let my wife did it in advance because I had to go the store my wife drove me to. I was surprised for the easiness of my wife. That was the only one drive she gave in five weeks.

About half hour after we finished shopping, my relatives came. I then knew why my wife eased to give a drive. I still asked my brother in law to give me a drive despite my wife's protest that I just finished a shopping.

I led my brother in law to another shopping center about 20 minutes driving away. Where there is a water store supplying bottled water which was sealed right away after official examination of water quality. But on that day the owner of water store said the sealed bottle water was sold out which used to be plenty of.

I then went to the super market nearby and found big price gap between the stores I just attended to. For example, the vegetable was 0.59 a pound and apple was 0.39 a pound while in the store my wife brought me to was 0.99 and 0.59 appropriately. Such a price difference would drive customers from one store away to the other.

One year ago, the food Feds poisoned in super market was in small quantity and was concentrated on cheap items I used to buy. Then as I started to buy in random, Feds changed tactic too. The food they poisoned now are in large quantities, piles up in rack. (see "189. Poison food in super market (12/16/03) ) Bread, rice, milk, ham, bottled water, vegetables, potato chips, can food...... . To avoid too much people been poisoned, they set up several super-market in which food was poisoned most and price also tagged high. To drive customers away to the stores which priced lower where poisoned food is also less. That's why the store I was sent to by my wife were the expensive one.

But that will hurt the business of super market which priced high. How did Feds persuade the owner of these store to do so? For western style super market, it used to be chain stores such like Safeway, Albertson. Feds controls high ranking management, so there should be no problem for them. But Chinese store mostly are run by independent owners, how did Feds do on them?

In late 2003, when Feds aggressively increased poison dose, there was an arrest in my area which shocked Chinese society. An owner of super market and his accountant were arrested. Tax fraud was the charge. The bail was set up at 5 million dollars. The defendant couldn't afford such high bail, had to stay in jail. The case was in court again in mid-2004. Judge still maintained the same amount of bail. So the defendant still had to stay in prison. It was obviously an intimidation to Chinese super market business. If you don't obey, we can keep you in jail. Business loss or jail, which will you choose?

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #31 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:24pm
Print Post  

309. Isotope, mole, cancer (5/7/05)

If you read my messages from begining, you know that my problem started with isotope money.

Isotope is a good tracer. It is invisible. It can be only detected by special instrument. People are not aware of it even they are traced by isotope. I think it is vastly used by Feds. But isotope also will hurt health. It's radioactive. So there is another usage other than tracing - killing. The victim used to have a cancer. It's a murder disguised in natural disease.

It was about in 2001,(?) when I was shaving one day, I sudenly noticed there were many new moles on my cheek. I used to take a side sleep. Mostly I slept on my right side, there were many moles on my right cheek. There were less moles on my left cheek because I slept less on that side.

The fresh black moles alarmed me. I thought Feds contaminated my pillow with radioactive material which would cause a skin cancer. (I'll use "isotope" for radioactive material hereafter) I changed the pillow and slept with clothes or towel underneath my head which I often washed. It works. Small moles faded away. Big mole, turned into pale black. It's no more the scaring oil-black colour.

Since Feds poisoned the tap water, I used to buy bottled water or got the water from other source such like gas station or rest room of store. But even these water were often found poisoned because I depended on other's drive which always guided me to the market where poisoned water and food were prepared in advance. So I used to test the water to make sure if it was "clean".

Started from February this year, I started to have cough after meal. It was a sympton that food contanimated with isotope. But I failed to identify the source. Once my wife had the supper at same time with me. She coughed after meal. My wife rarely touched the dish I cooked. The only common food we had was rice. But it was me cooked the rice. The ingredients were rice and water, both verified "clean" beforehand, what happened? I was puzzled.

Soon I solved the problem. A few days later I suddenly found there were many moles on the back of my hands. I was immediately aware of that the tap water was contaminated by isotope. I do the dish wash by hands everyday. (We never use dish-washer) Though I avoid to drink tap water, I wash with it. Both hands soaked in isotope tap water caused a skin cancer sympton - moles. It also explains why we coughed after eating the rice. Though I cooked rice with clean water, I washed it with isotope tap water which contaminated the rice. I wash with tap water to save "clean water".

I abandoned tap water right away. It works, one month later, the black mole on the back of my hands faded away. It reminds me of the radiation clean work by Feds last December. (see "274. Radiation", "275. Radiation 2 ") and Judge's cough which led him into the jail. . (see "298. Intimidate Judge (3/22/05)"

btw. Though 4/17 plot failed to be carried out, Feds did try on 4/29 and likely extends the frame case to May.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #32 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
310. Poison and cover up (5/12/05)

From mid-2003, Feds intensified poison tactic on me. At first they sent the poisoned food in the name of free food, gift food. I felt apparent unwell after eating this kind of food. I became very careful on eating. My father in law, neglecting my warning, was found having a cancer in later 2003. He passed away on March 2004. (see #167.)

As I started to buy my own food, Feds started to poison the food in Super market too. At first in small quantity, then expanded it to various food and in large quantity. Although they tried to restrict me in limit store by guided drive, the poisoned food still hurt other innocent customers. Right now my wife just refuse a food drive. Leave me no choice but the nearest market I can reach on foot. You can imagine what kind of food are there for me.

Psychological propaganda is an important procedure in Feds' work. For 2004 campaign, media continuosly threw out "poll results" that Bush led over Kerry by 2% to justify a rigged election. To cover up the large scale poison up, media also let out aricles to justify.

The major poison Feds uses recently is isotope which will cause a cough. It won't be cured by coughing medicine or anti-virus medicine because the cause is not a bacteria or virus, it's isotope. Then there is such an article to justify the phenominon.

"Despite vaccinations, cases of whooping cough surging".
"CDC officials say the massive increase in whooping cough is primarily in adolescents who have gone at least five years since their shots, which is explained by waning immunity. Adults also are getting whooping cough." (S.J.M.N. 4/11/05)

Of course, doctors and patients will never have dreamed of the isotope. They have to take the explanation of newspaper and government officials.

Here are other cover up aricles I kept:

"The produce likely to have pesticides". "12 fruits and vegetables are the most contaminated by pesticides." (S.J.M.N. 10/21/03)

"COMMON GROCERIES HAVE TOXIC TRACES". A wide variety of food in US supermarkets (fish, pork, duck, cheese, butter, milk, chicken, ice cream and eggs) is contaminated with tiny doses of toxic flame retardants - PBDE. (S.J.M.N. 9/2/04)

"Restaurants to warn about fish". "Compaies settle lawsuit over high levels of mercury in some species" (S.J.M.N. 2/5/05)

"FARMS, Chemicals showdown". "California is still far from phasing out methyl bromide. Millions of pounds used per year." "Hazards: Highly toxic. Causes brain and neutrological damage; high concentrations can cause respiratory or cardia failure." (S.J.M.N. 2/9/05)

"Rocket-Fuel Chemical Found in Breast Milk
Wed Feb 23, 7:55 AM ETBy Marla Cone Times Staff Writer

Breast milk from 36 women in 18 states, including California, was sampled, and all contained traces of perchlorate.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2026&ncid=2026&e=14&u=/latimests...

Also reported by S.J.M.N. 2/24/05: "Breast milk toxin studied"

Recently, I failed several times to enter my own homepage in AOL. It said, "
Sorry, We Can't Find That Page". It hadn't happened before. It may signal that Feds will finish the case soon in a rougue's way.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #33 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
311. A large scale poison project (5/17/05)

In last message #310, I referred cover up articles from Mercury News. They followed tightly to the poison plan of Feds.

In message #167, 168 (posted on 9/26/03, 10/6/03) I talked about poisoned vegetable. Then on 10/21, there was a news said vegetables were contaminated by pesticides.

Next year, Feds expanded their poison plan into supermarkets. The article "COMMON GROCERIES HAVE TOXIC TRACES"(9/2/04). was an announcement that food was poisoned in large scale: fish; meat, egg, dairy product......almost everything to make sure what I bought were toxic food. A lot of people would be suffered. To control the situation, a hospital was closed.

In same month on 9/26/04, Mercury News reported that San Jose Medical Center would close on 12/9. "Can we live with only two?" the article asked the question with one of Santa Clara County's three trauma centers set to close.

I think the purpose was to concentrate the sick people to the remain hospital so Feds could effectively collect the data of their victims to control the development of their poison project.

The close of hospital had attracted other investors but no one succeeded to take over. "Possible hospital investor drops out". News said. (11/11/04. S.J.M.N.) Since the close of hospital was part of Feds poison project, no one could disturb it even there was a demand.

I was aware of this big poison project when I wrote the poison message #309. I arranged the news collection about toxic food and found one toxic news in 2003, one in 2004, there were three in February 2005. (see #310) Obviously four months after they announced large scale toxic food, many victims fell sick in early 2005 .That is why there were three articles about toxic food in one month. Published with unusual frequency to justify the recent outbreak of cancer patients.

Started from February this year, more food was contaminated by isotope. It's a tactic to continue the poison plan when toxic caused doctors' attention. Then we saw the "whooping cough" article in April.

This country is controlled by an evil group. They don't care the lives of its citizens. For a target they worried very much they could sacrifice the lives of many other people. They even designed a big project to study how to control majority population by toxic food. It's their tradition. We saw it from "Northwood" plan. I also allege they are the one behind "Oklahoma bombing" and "911 attack". For their interest they'll do anything.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #34 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  

313. Breast feeding and breast cancer (5/22/05)

Quote, "Rocket-Fuel Chemical Found in Breast Milk
Wed Feb 23, 7:55 AM ETBy Marla Cone Times Staff Writer

Scientists on Tuesday reported that perchlorate, a toxic component of rocket fuel, was contaminating virtually all samples of women's breast milk and its levels were found to be, on average, five times greater than in cow's milk.

The contaminant, which originates mostly at defense industry plants, previously had been detected in various food and water supplies around the country. But the study by Texas Tech University's Institute of Environmental and Human Health was the first to investigate breast milk.
The findings concern health experts because infants and fetuses are the most vulnerable to the thyroid-impairing effects of the chemical." (URL link at #310)

The February report about poisoned breast milk which threatens infants and fetuses reminded me another news related to breast feeding women several years ago. (I forgot the exact time when this news was reported) It said that scientists found that women who fed their infants with their own breast milk had much less chance to catch a breast cancer. Scientists couldn't find the reason. They only guess that the breast feeding may stimulate the women's immune system against cancer. So they suggest women to breast feed their infants instead of feeding by commercial milk.

I now have a different explanation.

1. Slow poison is vastly used as a murder weapon by Feds in this country. It used to cause  cancer and made the death look like a natural disease. For women, most likely the result are breast cancer.

2. Feds avoid to poison breast feeding women because infants would have fallen sick before their mother. Infants have weak immune system. If doctors trace the toxic then the poison plot would have been revealed.

3. 1 and 2 explains why less breast feeding women caught breast cancer. Scientists didn't know what exactly happened and could only guess in their own way.

4. Feds succeeded before because the poison victim was used to be picked up selectively and poisoned individually. My case is unusual. I am aware of their tactic. To make sure the food I bought were poisoned, Feds poisoned food in large scale. This time they can't pick up victims. A lot of people were poisoned, include breast feeding women. So there is such a report.

5. Though the report said the sample came from different location, I think it was a cover up. How could rocket fuel in human's milk be five times more than in cow's milk? The purpose is to justify the outbreak of cancer in San Jose area and ensure the doctors there to believe the toxic is from nature. Unusual thing is, only in that month  there were three articles talked about different toxic in food. In this great poison project, varies of toxic were used. The result is catastrophic. Those articles are emergent advice to doctors how to cure these sick people. It's easier to cure once you know the cause of illness. Seldom a doctor would have dreamed of it was caused by toxic - a deliberate poison.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #35 - May 4th, 2018 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
314. Cancer warning (5/27/05)

When Feds started their large scale poisoning project, they expected there would be an outbreak of cancer patients. Started from early this year (or late last year?), there was a commercial in local Chinese TV. The familiar face of news broadcaster repeatedly told audience, "Recently many of my friends and relatives caught cancer. Watch your food. Having your vegetable evenly in 5 different color, red; yellow; green, (white?); purple."

The vegetable we consumed are mainly green. And I think it was also poisoned heavily. Feds advise people to turn onto other colors to reduce the chance to catch a cancer. Chinese TV station, of course, wouldn't have motive to produce this commercial, it must be financed by a government branch. The real people behind it, is Feds. I think.

I haven't seen this commercial any more after I wrote the message reveling the poison project.

In January, Mercury News reported, "Cancer is now the leading cause of death for Americans under age 85, surpassing deaths from heart disease for the first time, researchers said Wednesday." (1/20/05)

This was a psychological propaganda to justify the outbreak of cancer disease. Next month (February) they continued with detailed toxic articles. They had to do so to instruct doctors how to deal with the sudden surge of cancer patients.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - May 5th, 2018 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
314. Cancer warning (5/27/05)

When Feds started their large scale poisoning project, they expected there would be an outbreak of cancer patients. Started from early this year (or late last year?), there was a commercial in local Chinese TV. The familiar face of news broadcaster repeatedly told audience, "Recently many of my friends and relatives caught cancer. Watch your food. Having your vegetable evenly in 5 different color, red; yellow; green, (white?); purple."

The vegetable we consumed are mainly green. And I think it was also poisoned heavily. Feds advise people to turn onto other colors to reduce the chance to catch a cancer. Chinese TV station, of course, wouldn't have motive to produce this commercial, it must be financed by a government branch. The real people behind it, is Feds. I think.

I haven't seen this commercial any more after I wrote the message reveling the poison project.

In January, Mercury News reported, "Cancer is now the leading cause of death for Americans under age 85, surpassing deaths from heart disease for the first time, researchers said Wednesday." (1/20/05)

This was a psychological propaganda to justify the outbreak of cancer disease. Next month (February) they continued with detailed toxic articles. They had to do so to instruct doctors how to deal with the sudden surge of cancer patients.

is there a motive behind this?

amd

does mercury news cause cancer?

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #37 - May 18th, 2018 at 8:24pm
Print Post  

422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06)

"Why are you so afraid of eavesdropping (warrantless) if you have nothing to hide?" This is how Feds used to countercharge their critics.

Because in US, it means unreasonable search and arrest becoming legal. It means planting evidence and framing case becoming possible. It also means victim may suffer illegal torture and murder such like poisoning and EM wave shooting.

In mid April, I went to the post office to pick up tax form. I bought some food in a Chinese super market near the post office. There was a severe cough after I ate the meat bought there. The cough was so strong that I couldn't sleep for nights. It lasted several weeks. The poison might be some kind of radiation material (isotope). I had suffered such kind of poisoning before but none was so severe like this one. At same time, I also found some people coughing like me when I went to shopping. In my area, I think most people work for the Feds as support group. Those informants may think they work for justice. They never dreamed of they are working for an evil. In my case, I think many would have suffered poisoning when they pretending customers. In extreme cases they could become scapegoat such like Muhammad and Malvo in DC sniper case and ignorant suicides in London bombing case.

Then there was a news in Media:
Quote, "Book details Mossad's chocolate assassination
Poison a sophisticated weapon for Israeli intelligence
Saturday, May 6, 2006;

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israel's Mossad secret service agency killed a Palestinian wanted for airplane hijackings by feeding him poisoned Belgian chocolate over six months in the late 1970s, according to a new book, the author said Saturday.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/05/06/chocolate.assassin.ap/index.html

It seems Negroponte has introduced new poison for the Feds from Israel's Mossad.

On 6/30, I went to the post office to mail a "Foreign account" form to the Treasury. I went to that Chinese Super Market again. I had a desolate feeling. 6/30 was Friday. It was evening and should be the most prosperous time for the market. But there was much less people in the Super market then usual. Feds moved their support group away for some other mission? Or just to protect them from new poison from Israel? I puzzled. One thing impressed me very much was that Feds controlled at least half of the residents live in my area. Their decision could immediately desert a cheerful Super Market.

Scared to be bombed in public transit system, I hadn't set foot on bus for past six months. Now facing the danger of new poisoned food, I had to diversify my food sources.

Chain super market Albertson would shut down some branches because of slow business. Two of them are on the tram line I used to take. On 7/9, I saw an advertisement of inventory blew out. For the first time this year, I took a tram to a nearby Albertson.

There was an Indian food store next to the Albertson. For diversity, I went to that store too. I was used to be the only customer in that small store, two or three Indians more sometimes. But that day I found there were many Indian customers there. It was a big change after six months. Some of the Indians took the same tram when I came back. Several dropped off in same station I got off. Apparently, they live in my neighborhood. Feds moved a lot of Indians in.

It seems Feds moved many Indians in whom attended Indian store which I couldn't reach when I abandoned the public transit system. But when I start to take tram again, what will they do?

The response was swift. I took the tram on 7/9. One day later, on 7/11 there came the Mumbai bombing. Feds still will use the "terror attack" to eliminate. And justify it by Indian link.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Poison(liquid) gas attack in US

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules