Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Poison(liquid) gas attack in US
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Poison(liquid) gas attack in US (Read 2,987 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Poison(liquid) gas attack in US
Reply #40 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
You never answer any of my questions

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #41 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 5:51pm
Print Post  

453. November Surprise (12/5/06)

About two years ago, my daughter had bought a pocket size digital camcorder for 99 dollars. It was a rare bargain then. I thought it was a special deal Feds gave to its support group members. I had no chance to buy one like that at same price.

About one year ago, I learned my daughter preferred a new style digital camera to that video recorder. I offered to buy that old one. She hesitated. One day later, she agreed. It once puzzled me for a while. I think my daughter was manipulated by Feds. How could they agree to let me have a tool which would be used to record their action?

The puzzle didn't last long. The camcorder played well when I tested it. Then when I replaced the battery, I found the new battery wore out within minutes. I thought someone shorted the circuit. It made the camcorder virtually not workable.

Last month before Thanksgiving day, I saw the pocket size digital camcorder in advertisement again. The price is around 99 dollars, still the same as it was two years ago. I also saw it was on the advertisement of Albertsons. Albertsons is a food chain store. Electronics device is not its merchandise. The paper said, "Three days only". That is Nov. 24 to 26. I thought it was also the action date of Rove's "November surprise".

Since I found the shopping center at the cross of N.Capital Ave and Hostetter Rd. might become the bombing target of Feds, (see "448. Highway 680 pass-over bridge was a bomb target (11/15/06)") the other shopping center I could go was the one located at the cross of Landess Ave. and Morrill Ave. The food store there was Albertsons. I think one of the targets of the November dirty bomb attack was that shopping center. Feds knew I was alert on the other store so they tried to lure me to the Albertsons by something I was eager for.

The date of former Russian spy's sudden death (11/23) proved my opinion. It was planned to be followed by dirty bomb attack the next day. (11/24 the Black Friday) It would increase public's panic against the radioactive material. It would justify the source of radioactive material used in dirty bomb.

The poison is Polonium-210 which is a material strictly controlled. There are many other isotopes. e.g. Cesium-137 is more popularly used in scientific research and easier to get. Why Po-210 was chosen? Because Polonium-210 and Uranium-235 are the only elements to be used in nuclear bomb. It will be convenient for Bush group to link it to Iran which is now accused of developing nuclear weapon.

Karl Rove had twice predicted a "surprise". One was "October surprise" which went soured after my warning. Then he made another one of "November surprise". Re:

"TERRORIST ATTACK IN NOVEMBER" ACCORDING TO KARL ROVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8wsRK9G5IQ

I believe I am a target in their plan. I believe my revelation postponed many plots planned by Feds. But new plot comes out after the failed one. I think if a terror attack happens, one target area will be in the area of north San Jose.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #42 - Jul 14th, 2018 at 3:41pm
Print Post  

454. All fool's event (12/10/06)

There is an All Fool's Day. This poison case becomes an all fool's event. The news reported the dead former Russian spy alleged Putin was behind the poison case. It is a very high level case. One thing for sure is this is a murder case. Another thing is the poison was Po-210.

If someone plans to murder, the priority is to make it a covert one. Al least the murderer would try to leave no clue to draw a detection. For intelligence, they have many high tech killing methods, make a death look like a natural death. If they chose to poison, there are still many choices. The poison they use will be hard to identify.

See what poison they used in Litvinenko's case. A rare metal, a radioactive isotope - Polonium-210. Since Po-210 is a high-restricted material, the way to access this material is very limited. Generally, a murderer will avoid to use such kind of material as poison because it's easy to be tracked from its origin.

Po-210 is a hard to handle material. It is radioactive. It needs special treatment in transfer. Otherwise not only the carrier will be hurt, the environment also will be polluted. Why chose a hard to control poison? The murderer has to worry about his own safety while he carry such kind of material.

Po-210 is a radioactive material and is easy to be detected. Murderer should chose more covert poison than an isotope. Isotope is itself used as tracer in scientific research. With instrument, even a tiny amount of isotope could be traced. Why chose an easy to be detected poison?

The poison case is a big joke from the beginning. Litvinenko was said poisoned on 11/1. He died on 11/23. It was 23 days when he was sick. Hospital didn't know what caused his death. 
The news of 11/24 reported it as: "strange, rapid decline", "mystery remains". As an outsider, when I saw the picture of  a hairless Litvinenko, I knew it's a symptom of heavy metal poison. (Polonium is a heavy metal, but it's rare. In medical, most referred is lead poison. ) That should be common sense of the doctor. How could they fail to find it? Radiation also causes hairless. Doctor should know it.

The media keeps reporting the poisoned case and almost have new discovery everyday. They found it on the airplanes flying between Moscow and London; in the shushi bar, in  U.K.'s embassy  in Moscow, now even in German. If the route develops to Teheran, Iran, I will not be surprised. Because that is the target this event created for.

But will a perpetrator, try to carry out a murder case with a hard to get material, hard to handle isotope, easy to be tracked poison in his case? Is he an idiot, or a fool?

No, he is not. It's a rogue group which framed a poisoned case to justify a dirty bomb attack, aimed to have another war in Iran. It treats the public all like fools.

Remember this: In Rove's October surprise, N. Korea had a nuclear test. China arrested several N.Koreas for selling Uranium. All to justify the source of dirty bomb attack. I think it went soured after my revelation.
Then in November surprise, Litvinenko died on Polonium from Russia.
Uranium and Polonium are radioactive material. They were used in these cases to justify the source of dirty bomb attack. When it was revealed too, which will be the next? Maybe US itself? One thing is certain, the Inside group won't stop here.

New war is ahead.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Poison(liquid) gas attack in US

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules