Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Poison(liquid) gas attack in US
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Poison(liquid) gas attack in US (Read 4,333 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Poison(liquid) gas attack in US
Reply #40 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
You never answer any of my questions

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #41 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 5:51pm
Print Post  

453. November Surprise (12/5/06)

About two years ago, my daughter had bought a pocket size digital camcorder for 99 dollars. It was a rare bargain then. I thought it was a special deal Feds gave to its support group members. I had no chance to buy one like that at same price.

About one year ago, I learned my daughter preferred a new style digital camera to that video recorder. I offered to buy that old one. She hesitated. One day later, she agreed. It once puzzled me for a while. I think my daughter was manipulated by Feds. How could they agree to let me have a tool which would be used to record their action?

The puzzle didn't last long. The camcorder played well when I tested it. Then when I replaced the battery, I found the new battery wore out within minutes. I thought someone shorted the circuit. It made the camcorder virtually not workable.

Last month before Thanksgiving day, I saw the pocket size digital camcorder in advertisement again. The price is around 99 dollars, still the same as it was two years ago. I also saw it was on the advertisement of Albertsons. Albertsons is a food chain store. Electronics device is not its merchandise. The paper said, "Three days only". That is Nov. 24 to 26. I thought it was also the action date of Rove's "November surprise".

Since I found the shopping center at the cross of N.Capital Ave and Hostetter Rd. might become the bombing target of Feds, (see "448. Highway 680 pass-over bridge was a bomb target (11/15/06)") the other shopping center I could go was the one located at the cross of Landess Ave. and Morrill Ave. The food store there was Albertsons. I think one of the targets of the November dirty bomb attack was that shopping center. Feds knew I was alert on the other store so they tried to lure me to the Albertsons by something I was eager for.

The date of former Russian spy's sudden death (11/23) proved my opinion. It was planned to be followed by dirty bomb attack the next day. (11/24 the Black Friday) It would increase public's panic against the radioactive material. It would justify the source of radioactive material used in dirty bomb.

The poison is Polonium-210 which is a material strictly controlled. There are many other isotopes. e.g. Cesium-137 is more popularly used in scientific research and easier to get. Why Po-210 was chosen? Because Polonium-210 and Uranium-235 are the only elements to be used in nuclear bomb. It will be convenient for Bush group to link it to Iran which is now accused of developing nuclear weapon.

Karl Rove had twice predicted a "surprise". One was "October surprise" which went soured after my warning. Then he made another one of "November surprise". Re:

"TERRORIST ATTACK IN NOVEMBER" ACCORDING TO KARL ROVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8wsRK9G5IQ

I believe I am a target in their plan. I believe my revelation postponed many plots planned by Feds. But new plot comes out after the failed one. I think if a terror attack happens, one target area will be in the area of north San Jose.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #42 - Jul 14th, 2018 at 3:41pm
Print Post  

454. All fool's event (12/10/06)

There is an All Fool's Day. This poison case becomes an all fool's event. The news reported the dead former Russian spy alleged Putin was behind the poison case. It is a very high level case. One thing for sure is this is a murder case. Another thing is the poison was Po-210.

If someone plans to murder, the priority is to make it a covert one. Al least the murderer would try to leave no clue to draw a detection. For intelligence, they have many high tech killing methods, make a death look like a natural death. If they chose to poison, there are still many choices. The poison they use will be hard to identify.

See what poison they used in Litvinenko's case. A rare metal, a radioactive isotope - Polonium-210. Since Po-210 is a high-restricted material, the way to access this material is very limited. Generally, a murderer will avoid to use such kind of material as poison because it's easy to be tracked from its origin.

Po-210 is a hard to handle material. It is radioactive. It needs special treatment in transfer. Otherwise not only the carrier will be hurt, the environment also will be polluted. Why chose a hard to control poison? The murderer has to worry about his own safety while he carry such kind of material.

Po-210 is a radioactive material and is easy to be detected. Murderer should chose more covert poison than an isotope. Isotope is itself used as tracer in scientific research. With instrument, even a tiny amount of isotope could be traced. Why chose an easy to be detected poison?

The poison case is a big joke from the beginning. Litvinenko was said poisoned on 11/1. He died on 11/23. It was 23 days when he was sick. Hospital didn't know what caused his death. 
The news of 11/24 reported it as: "strange, rapid decline", "mystery remains". As an outsider, when I saw the picture of  a hairless Litvinenko, I knew it's a symptom of heavy metal poison. (Polonium is a heavy metal, but it's rare. In medical, most referred is lead poison. ) That should be common sense of the doctor. How could they fail to find it? Radiation also causes hairless. Doctor should know it.

The media keeps reporting the poisoned case and almost have new discovery everyday. They found it on the airplanes flying between Moscow and London; in the shushi bar, in  U.K.'s embassy  in Moscow, now even in German. If the route develops to Teheran, Iran, I will not be surprised. Because that is the target this event created for.

But will a perpetrator, try to carry out a murder case with a hard to get material, hard to handle isotope, easy to be tracked poison in his case? Is he an idiot, or a fool?

No, he is not. It's a rogue group which framed a poisoned case to justify a dirty bomb attack, aimed to have another war in Iran. It treats the public all like fools.

Remember this: In Rove's October surprise, N. Korea had a nuclear test. China arrested several N.Koreas for selling Uranium. All to justify the source of dirty bomb attack. I think it went soured after my revelation.
Then in November surprise, Litvinenko died on Polonium from Russia.
Uranium and Polonium are radioactive material. They were used in these cases to justify the source of dirty bomb attack. When it was revealed too, which will be the next? Maybe US itself? One thing is certain, the Inside group won't stop here.

New war is ahead.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #43 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 7:49pm
Print Post  

712. Water poison and dry rain season (3/26/2012)

I talked about the poisoned water in "187. Drinking water (12/11/03)" and "216. Poison tap water (3/29/04)". To avoid the poisoned water, I abandon the running water and the water from "water store". I have to buy bottled water from super market (sometimes I found it was poisoned too) and collect water from different sources such like "Water and Pump" in oil station, rest room in big store. At first I was curious how could the Feds poison the running water without pulloting the water system. Then I came across with such an operation.

It was a time when the Feds aggressively carried out their tactic of "poison the water" . I had to seek new source of water. I went to a rest room of a super market. Next time, when I went to that super market with empty milk bottle, I noticed there was a rubber pipe connected to the water pipe. Each focet is connected with two water pipes. One is cold water and the other is hot water. All controlled by switches. They took off one switch, install a rubber pipe to the outlet. The rubber pipe extended to another room. It was a temprary work done in a hurry. It was the shortest distance from the switch outlet to the forcet while the controller could squeeze the poison into the water.

One of the poison the Feds like to use is radioactive material. Radiation causes cancer if drinked. Radiation also causes skin cancer when people bath with the contaminated water. I found the problem when my hand grew up with black moles. I turned on to rainwater. I stored rainwater in buckets for bathing.

This rain season is the driest one in San Jose area. I think the Feds manipulated weather with their high tech weapon. In shortage of the water I have to take bath as less as possible. I think it's a tactic the Feds uses to force me getting sick. They intensifies the poison a few months ago. I got a severe cough early this year. So I am very careful on food these days, especially on water. Then my wife and my daughter had severe cough recently. I suspect they drank the radioactive water. (one symptom of radiation poison is coughing) When rainwater is in shortage, I still have to use some running water to take bath. Feds polluted the water with radiation despite it would also hurt my wife and my daughter. (Even they both work for the Feds. )

A wet end to winter expected this week in Bay Area

By Mark Gomez mgomez@mercurynews.commarinij.com : 03/12/2012
So far this rainfall season, San Jose has received just 3.13 inches of rain, just 25 percent of normal for this time of year. In Oakland, 6.12 inches of rain has fallen since July 1, about 36 percent of normal.

http://www.marinij.com/westmarin/ci_20154728/wet-end-winter-expected-this-week-b...

After four months unusual dry for this rain seasom, there was a storm system arriving in Bay Area in mid March. The strange thing was, San Jose still was the driest place this time.
Storm doles out wildly uneven amounts of rain across Bay Area
mercurynews.com 03/17/2012

Rainfall totals
Morgan Hill      0.53
San Jose      0.66
Gilroy      1.99
Salinas      1.64
Redwood City      2.72
San Francisco      2.95
Oakland      4.21
Santa Cruz      4.48
La Honda      4.61
Orinda      5.78
San Rafael      6.00
Pt. Reyes      7.08
Boulder Creek      7.13
Ben Lomond      16.31
Scott Creek      19.96

Source: National Weather Service

San Jose received the least rain. Oakland and San Francisco did reasonably well. And the Santa Cruz Mountains absorbed a near-deluge.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #44 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:05pm
Print Post  

725. The high speed liquid bullet gun (6/25/2012)

In early 2000, I was in Malaysia. An itch troubled me for some time. Usually if it was a sting of mosquito, it would fade away in a day. But this one caused bad itch and pus and lasted for days. I looked at my foot, the pustule formed a small circle. I thought it was a bite of some unknown insect. I bought some ointment but failed to recover from the itch. It lasted a week or so.

Then I returned to US. My relatives invited me for a lunch Buffet. The restaurant was full. we had to wait for a while. That day I got that bad itch again. It was at the same part of my top foot and in same form - a small circle of pustule wound. I started to suspect that was a spy weapon. I had learned in news of it. I didn't expect I would encounter with it.

Quote:
Poison-tip umbrella assassination of Georgi Markov reinvestigated

The cold war murder of Georgi Markov, the Bulgarian dissident who was assassinated using a poison-tipped umbrella, is being reinvestigated by Scotland Yard.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent
7:54PM BST 19 Jun 2008

On a September evening in London in 1978, Markov, a prize-winning Bulgarian author and BBC broadcaster who had been classified as a "non person" by the communist authorities, was waiting alongside commuters for a bus on Waterloo Bridge when he felt a stinging pain in his thigh.

A heavily built stranger dropped an umbrella, mumbled "sorry" and fled in a taxi.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2158765/Poison-tip-umbrella-assassination-of-Geo...

K.G.B. used a tiny metal ball with poison in that case. I think I have suffered the same style of attack. I didn't feel any stinging pain. The tiny bullet must be in very high speed. I didn't die like Markov. I think the bullet should contain some virus that causes vital disease. Feds used to make a murder look like a natural death. It could be material causing cancer, or even aids virus? With the limit acknowledge from that story, I originally thought the bullet was metal ball. Now from new information I know it was icy liquid bullet. It said Feds freeze the poisonous liquid as icy bullet and shoot it in high speed that can penetrate clothe and thin shield. I lost the original information but found one with similar principle.

August 7th, 2011 | Posted by Veterans Today

Assassinations By Induced Heart Attack And Cancer

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack.

This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/07/assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-a...

Early this year, my daughter found a job. She invited us for a meal to celeberate. The restaurant was in same shopping center of that Shanghai one (see last message of #724). It was full when we went there. We waited until the waiter led us to a table stands to the wall. Later that day, for the third time, I got that bad itch again after eleven years.

They were common in some points:
1. the wound part used to be on top foot near ankle.(all three times), the latest one added one wound in leg and one in small arm.

2. Bad itch last long time - a week or so. This may mean thick virus liquid.

3. Though the first two wounds showed a regular circle of spots, I didn't see it in third time. They improved their weapon.

4. You won't feel pain when the attack took place. The bullet was tiny and in high speed. You find it hours later when skin started to inflame.

I didn't notice the condition of the first attack but the latter two all happened in restaurant. They were prearranged meal. The restaurant used to be full and you have to wait until there was vacancy. In such an operation, Feds must activate a lot of snitches to be customers so they could arrange the victim to the table that installed with special equipment.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #45 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 8:15am
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 5:51pm:
453. November Surprise (12/5/06)

About two years ago, my daughter had bought a pocket size digital camcorder for 99 dollars. It was a rare bargain then. I thought it was a special deal Feds gave to its support group members. I had no chance to buy one like that at same price.

About one year ago, I learned my daughter preferred a new style digital camera to that video recorder. I offered to buy that old one. She hesitated. One day later, she agreed. It once puzzled me for a while. I think my daughter was manipulated by Feds. How could they agree to let me have a tool which would be used to record their action?

The puzzle didn't last long. The camcorder played well when I tested it. Then when I replaced the battery, I found the new battery wore out within minutes. I thought someone shorted the circuit. It made the camcorder virtually not workable.

Last month before Thanksgiving day, I saw the pocket size digital camcorder in advertisement again. The price is around 99 dollars, still the same as it was two years ago. I also saw it was on the advertisement of Albertsons. Albertsons is a food chain store. Electronics device is not its merchandise. The paper said, "Three days only". That is Nov. 24 to 26. I thought it was also the action date of Rove's "November surprise".

Since I found the shopping center at the cross of N.Capital Ave and Hostetter Rd. might become the bombing target of Feds, (see "448. Highway 680 pass-over bridge was a bomb target (11/15/06)") the other shopping center I could go was the one located at the cross of Landess Ave. and Morrill Ave. The food store there was Albertsons. I think one of the targets of the November dirty bomb attack was that shopping center. Feds knew I was alert on the other store so they tried to lure me to the Albertsons by something I was eager for.

The date of former Russian spy's sudden death (11/23) proved my opinion. It was planned to be followed by dirty bomb attack the next day. (11/24 the Black Friday) It would increase public's panic against the radioactive material. It would justify the source of radioactive material used in dirty bomb.

The poison is Polonium-210 which is a material strictly controlled. There are many other isotopes. e.g. Cesium-137 is more popularly used in scientific research and easier to get. Why Po-210 was chosen? Because Polonium-210 and Uranium-235 are the only elements to be used in nuclear bomb. It will be convenient for Bush group to link it to Iran which is now accused of developing nuclear weapon.

Karl Rove had twice predicted a "surprise". One was "October surprise" which went soured after my warning. Then he made another one of "November surprise". Re:

"TERRORIST ATTACK IN NOVEMBER" ACCORDING TO KARL ROVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8wsRK9G5IQ

I believe I am a target in their plan. I believe my revelation postponed many plots planned by Feds. But new plot comes out after the failed one. I think if a terror attack happens, one target area will be in the area of north San Jose.

I see that you are not just "a" target,  but you are "the primary" target.

Bee buzzy bee careful, they are watching.

They are entering your home while you are sleeping.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #46 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
981. Attempt to murder my wife (9/12/2017)

I have warned Korea war crisis would be created to cover up the framed case of 9/2. N.Korea did detonate a nuke bomb on 9/3. If US reacted with "fire and fury" Trump had promised, my predict would have become true. The procedure was so closely carried out. Only the Feds failed to frame me in any framed case. Then the Feds immediately designed another murder case - to kill my wife.

The Feds used to influence public opinion by TV commercial. on 9/6 and 9/7, an organization had an ad on KTSF26(Chinese) to remind people of "Lupus erythematosus". It was so shortlived(2 days) that I never saw it after 9/7. What I remember of that ad was some people having a parade with banners written "Lupus ..."I even couldn't finish reading the whole banner because the banner was upright, the English was so rare seen.  I was confused the first letter was "I" or "L". I knew it was "lupus erythematosus" only by audio Chinese aside.

Decades ago when I was a in HongKong, I knew an acquaintance of my parents - Mrs. Wang. Mrs. Wang was a rich widow. She lived with a close friend - Ms. C. Mrs. Wang had a quick death - died of Lupus erythematosus. Although people knew she had such a disease, nobody expected she'd have a sudden death. The gossip in their social circle was: how much did Ms. C got from Wang's wealth.

In US, when I knew G-man and realized he is a double agent, I also knew Ms.C is G-man's sister. I also found the Feds are money looters. That made Mrs. Wang's death a thoroughly different story to me. Lupus erythemotosus could be a killing tool of the intelligence.

I don't think the short lived commercial of Lupus Erythematosus is a coincidence. The disease is incurable and victims mostly are women. In #979. I wrote," If I were arrested when my wife was absent, nobody would have known that I was in prison. This time my wife travels to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. The Feds could have seven days to do a "suicide" death." The words might touch off the killing motive. If my wife doesn't exist, that's more convenient for them to do a murder case.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #47 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 7:14pm
Print Post  

994. "Supersonic weapon" (12/6/2017)

One week ago, I wrote #993, allege the Feds(FBI and DEA) colluding with Chinese secret police, planed a framed drug case on my relatives on Thanks Giving Day. Then I had diarrhea. At first I thought it might be caused by poisoned food. I reduced the variety of dishes to exclude suspicious poisoned food. Two days later, when I noticed the excrement were all in liquid style, I thought of "Super sonic weapon".

About two decades ago, the Feds applied EM wave weapons heavily on me, one was that "supersonic weapon". In a news paper article that introduced "Pentagon high technique weapon", it said the supersonic wave could break up the excrement in human's intestine into liquid. Intestine can't hold the water so people have to release it immediately. "Imagine in battlefield, when commander gives order to charge, the soldiers all have a loose stool and can't stand up."

The story faded away with time. Mainly it's hard to feel the existence of such a weapon. There is no other symptoms that can prove it. I think it is one kind of acoustic weapon. The principle is to use resonance frequency to break the excrement into liquid. People can not tell it from a natural bowel movement if the Feds not overly apply it on victims.

I view it as a punishment of revenge. That's common in Fed's practice. It proves my allegation - the Feds colluded with Chinese secret police are planing a framed drug case on my relatives.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t8-acoustic-weapon-killing

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #48 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:32pm
Print Post  

1023. Large scale poison attack (6/9/2018)

These days, I was heavily attacked by eye poison. When the dose is big, the eye having a piercing pain with a lot of tears. Then there is a hard feeling for the eye. I have to close my eye to rest from time to time. In the past, it was used to be one poisoned food.(e.g. candy) This time it is a large scale attack. At least five different vegetables were poisoned. Other food (like biscuit, cracker) were poisoned too.

My wife eats separately from me. I think that was requested by the Feds for the convenience of poison. So we had different food. But this time she was affected too. I saw several times she using eyedrops. She became the target too.

Reference:

969. Poison information for sharing (7/9/2017)

Sometime ago, I frequently felt a bloody smell from stomach after eating something. I abandoned the food and think that probably was a kind of poison eroded the membrane of stomach that caused bleeding. Now this news said it is a blood thinning agent.

One kind of poison is a popularly used by Chinese secret police. The symptom is there is itching in joint after eating the food. I allege it would end with thyroid cancer. I used to find it in Chinese candy and biscuit, Especially in date (fruit) and chestnut. They used to be given us as gift from people who came back from a China tour.

Another poison causes dim vision. I think it is derived from a mouse poison. In a box of "Rat killing bait" I saw the instruction said the bait killing mice by blinding their eyes. The symptom is it came with a lot of tears after eating the food. It used to be mixed in Chocolate as candy. It also can be found in vegetables. I also find it frequently in muffin and cake of a large food wholesale club. Last year my wife had a European tour. She brought back many chocolate, cookie gift box. I found they were all contaminated with that vision poison. I asked why she bought so many she said the "tax free store" was just on sale when she went there. That's the way how the Feds deliver the poison food to their target.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t13-poison-and-chemical-gas-attack

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #49 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 5:24pm
Print Post  

58. Manipulating media and killing by radiation

In later 1992 and early 1993, I felt unwell and suspected agent using radiation material which hurt my health. I complained. Then in early 1993, the newspaper I used to read, were full of news about deadly radioactive material. Such like "RADIOACTIVE LUMP FOUND IN CHINESE WELL KILLS 3", sick 90. "VIAL OF RADIOACTIVE POWDER LOST" It said that a metal container filled with cesium-137 powder was lost or stolen. People hold it for 30 minutes would result in radiation burns and an increased risk of cancer and would lose their hair if close contact with it for a few days, and probably would die if they stayed in close contact for a week or 10 days. The state Department of Health Services ordered employees to take lie detector tests,.." In 'World Journal'(Chinese) there was an article said a mafia head felt disposed but could not find what's wrong. He at last found his chair was contaminated with radioactive material after he was diagnosed he had cancer. Later I realized it's psychological persecution frequently used by agents to influence people's sentiment through media, it increased my fear then indeed, but also kept me alert on it. Sometime later I had toothache and got my tooth pulled. When someone urged me to wear false tooth, I remembered that story and refused. In 2000, newspaper said John Gotti, an ex-mob boss, dying in jail for neck and mouth cancer. Newspaper said it was believed that cancer was caused by dirty false tooth. I believe it was the second edition of that mafia story and thought it might be one of regular practice for agents to wipe out their dislikes.

In early January, 1998, I went to State assemblyman Mike Honda's office to complain about harassment from state government.(I will talk about this story later) Within days newspaper continuously reporting bad news of Honda's proposal in state assembly, said his amendment suffered a major setback and may be dead. I was quite familiar with such negative information war then. It's a tactic of discouragement. In early February, Honda's aid told me he could not handle complaints about FBI, I must seek help from my representative. He gave me the address of Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren.

I went to Zoe Lofgren's office. The staff being responsible for law enforcement agency was not at town. Other staff arranged for an appointment for me for next week(set about on Feb 13). Then on Feb 8, an article in Mercury News shocked me. The title is:"TWO BEST FRIENDS SHARED LIFE, DEATH ", The news said Joni Commons and Elaine Manley White were best friends, old comrades, fellow victims. Linked by Democratic politics, and victim of cancer. They worked for the same politicians, served on the same boards, fought for the same causes.Joni Commons died of a malignant breast cancer on Jan. 29. Elaine White died on Feb. 1, of a malignant brain tumor, The deaths of two were within 65 hours. They met 16 years ago, when Commons was working as an aide to newly elected Supervisor Zoe Lofgren, they worked for Lofgren for about 5 years.

This was a warning to me. It also an intimidation to Lofgren's aids, probably to Zoe Lofgren too, if they would accept my complaint. From my view then, Federal agents control media, manipulate politicians, spread cancer. They are malignant cancer of democratic society.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › Poison(liquid) gas attack in US

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules