Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost (Read 2,123 times)
EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost
Reply #20 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 11:13am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:35am:
I expect that oof the dems.  They have no programs they want to push, other than eventual national health care, so they are going after him on real and fictional 'stuff'.

However, it's the reps that are really pixxing me off.  They are doing everything that they can to make certain that President Trump and the rep party aren't successful.  They should have had their health care program passed by now.  Instead they don't even know what it should consist of.  They should have been working on/passing tax reform.  Instead the conservatives are fighting the moderates in the party (and visa-versa), and it's as if no one has ever heard of the words "working together".  They talked a good talk during the election, but they can't seem to walk the walk.  Perhaps they can't walk and chew gum; so spit out the blasted gum and get on with it.

I still want to know what happened to the "better and cheaper one that covered everybody" that Der Fuhrer said was already developed.  Why don't they trot that one out?

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Senior Staffer2

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Re: - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost
Reply #21 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 11:29am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:38am:
----------------------------------------------------

No, .. they will never accept the election results, because, if they do, it will show them how much they truly are out of sync with most of the PRODUCTIVE American people, and it will also show that even the corrupt liberal news media NO longer HAS the POWER to CONTROL election outcomes!  Wink

The corrupt liberal news media keep pushing fake stories in an effort to convince ignorant people that Hillary was cheated out of the election victory.  Grin

Stu, I take offense at your saying I am not part of the 'productive American people'. It is a stereotype as bad as my saying that all Trump supporters are morons. I work hard, I just do not agree with your point of view. Sounds totally American to me.

Now let me ask you something. Do you like guns? If you do, then our resistance to Trump should be totally understandable. The purpose of the second amendment was to stand up against a government that was not representative of the people. That is exactly what we see Trump as. You may not agree, and that is your right, but we are simply standing up for what we believe in.

Calling us unproductive is not only inaccurate, it endorses the divide that elected Trump to begin with. Call me a crazy liberal if you must, but I believe that understanding and compromise are the ONLY solution to this divide.

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #22 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 11:54am
Print Post  
The vast majority of the country accepts the election results -- including the liberals, the democrats, the illegal immigrants, and the bernie bros.  Where are you getting the idea that people aren't accepting the election results?

Are you under the mistaken belief that political opposition should disappear, now that Trump is in office?  Where would you get that idea?

Perhaps you think that the free press should stop reporting on anything negative regarding Trump?  Why would they do that, when Trump himself keeps offering so much to report on?

Or perhaps you think that Trump's election should stand as a referendum, and that things like "security clearances", "press conferences", and "the rule of law" ought to be fluid and redefined under Trump's new paradigm?  Why?  Why would our intel services, our career civil servants, our free press, and our opposition party all be expected to roll over just because Trump squeaked into office?

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #23 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 11:54am:
The vast majority of the country accepts the election results -- including the liberals, the democrats, the illegal immigrants, and the bernie bros.  Where are you getting the idea that people aren't accepting the election results?

Are you under the mistaken belief that political opposition should disappear, now that Trump is in office?  Where would you get that idea?

Perhaps you think that the free press should stop reporting on anything negative regarding Trump?  Why would they do that, when Trump himself keeps offering so much to report on?

Or perhaps you think that Trump's election should stand as a referendum, and that things like "security clearances", "press conferences", and "the rule of law" ought to be fluid and redefined under Trump's new paradigm?  Why?  Why would our intel services, our career civil servants, our free press, and our opposition party all be expected to roll over just because Trump squeaked into office?

The more the media and the Democrat Party Leaders keep trying to undermine President Trump and OBSTRUCT & RESIST. the more they are destroying their own party!

While most Democrats will not choose to vote for Republicans and certainly won't vote for Trump's reelection, many Democrats are going to sit out the midterm election.  If the Democrat Leadership and the Media keep making the same kind of noise they are making against Trump and everything he is does, many Democrats may sit out the 2020 election, as well.

By 2020, Millennials will be the largest voting demographic.  The Democrats HOPE AND BELIEVE that Millennials will be a voting block which they will own.  Shame on them for stereotyping Americans as if they are not individuals with their own experiences, their own Hopes and Dreams and their own personal values and identities!  Democrats will not CHANGE their losing streak by trying to play all millennials as if they are in lock step with the snowflakes on college campuses and the Soro's rent a Thugs who have been "taking it to the streets"!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Senior Staffer2

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #24 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 12:13pm:
The more the media and the Democrat Party Leaders keep trying to undermine President Trump and OBSTRUCT & RESIST. the more they are destroying their own party!

While most Democrats will not choose to vote for Republicans and certainly won't vote for Trump's reelection, many Democrats are going to sit out the midterm election.  If the Democrat Leadership and the Media keep making the same kind of noise they are making against Trump and everything he is does, many Democrats may sit out the 2020 election, as well.

By 2020, Millennials will be the largest voting demographic.  The Democrats HOPE AND BELIEVE that Millennials will be a voting block which they will own.  Shame on them for stereotyping Americans as if they are not individuals with their own experiences, their own Hopes and Dreams and their own personal values and identities!  Democrats will not CHANGE their losing streak by trying to play all millennials as if they are in lock step with the snowflakes on college campuses and the Soro's rent a Thugs who have been "taking it to the streets"!

Wally, it sounds like you are giving advice to the Democrats so they succeed at winning next time. Is that your intent? Otherwise, this is just a rant against Democrats.

IP Logged

michiganFats
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #25 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:06am:
- when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost

Some of them will never accept the results, ever. For any election they lose. We have a problem in this country that isn't limited to Trump's election and isn't going away anytime soon.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #26 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
michiganFats wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 12:58pm:
Some of them will never accept the results, ever.

Some of 'them' never accepted Obama's election..  twice..

IP Logged

michiganFats
LNF Representative2

Reply #27 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:00pm:
Some of 'them' never accepted Obama's election..  twice..

Good point. There's always been polarization in our politics but now it's reached the point where it's dangerous and threatens the continued existence of the Republic.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #28 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:06am:
- when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost

When HELL Freezes over.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Muckster
LNF Senior Staffer1

Reply #29 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
It really is a thing to behold, the alternate universe Conservatives live in. So Obama got elected, and within days the Repubs get together to state that their sole goal is to stop Obama in his tracks, i.e. not accept, the election. They do this for eight years literally in public. And now that Drumpf has won, and is a clear embarassment to the world, and he himself can't seem to utter a sentence that doesn't blame Clinton, Obama, or the Dems, the Repubs say Dems can't accept the election? Amazing. I suppose too you think the world is flat.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog