Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost (Read 2,116 times)
EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost
Reply #30 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Muckster wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:09pm:
It really is a thing to behold, the alternate universe Conservatives live in. So Obama got elected, and within days the Repubs get together to state that their sole goal is to stop Obama in his tracks, i.e. not accept, the election. They do this for eight years literally in public. And now that Drumpf has won, and is a clear embarassment to the world, and he himself can't seem to utter a sentence that doesn't blame Clinton, Obama, or the Dems, the Repubs say Dems can't accept the election? Amazing. I suppose too you think the world is flat.

And only 10,000 years old.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

michiganFats
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost
Reply #31 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Muckster wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:09pm:
It really is a thing to behold, the alternate universe Conservatives live in. So Obama got elected, and within days the Repubs get together to state that their sole goal is to stop Obama in his tracks, i.e. not accept, the election. They do this for eight years literally in public. And now that Drumpf has won, and is a clear embarassment to the world, and he himself can't seem to utter a sentence that doesn't blame Clinton, Obama, or the Dems, the Repubs say Dems can't accept the election? Amazing. I suppose too you think the world is flat.

There is a difference here. No one except for a few truthers said Obama was illegitimate. The GOP did say they wanted to make Obama a one term President and Boehner did say Obama wouldn't get any cooperation from the GOP at all, that's pretty divisive, but even Boehner never said Obama didn't really win.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #32 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
michiganFats wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:55pm:
but even Boehner never said Obama didn't really win.

So .. which of congress is saying that Trump wasn't elected..

IP Logged

michiganFats
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #33 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:57pm:
So .. which of congress is saying that Trump wasn't elected..

Waters said it. I heard Conyers say it on the radio.

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #34 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 12:13pm:
The more the media and the Democrat Party Leaders keep trying to undermine President Trump and OBSTRUCT & RESIST. the more they are destroying their own party!

While most Democrats will not choose to vote for Republicans and certainly won't vote for Trump's reelection, many Democrats are going to sit out the midterm election.  If the Democrat Leadership and the Media keep making the same kind of noise they are making against Trump and everything he is does, many Democrats may sit out the 2020 election, as well.

By 2020, Millennials will be the largest voting demographic.  The Democrats HOPE AND BELIEVE that Millennials will be a voting block which they will own.  Shame on them for stereotyping Americans as if they are not individuals with their own experiences, their own Hopes and Dreams and their own personal values and identities!  Democrats will not CHANGE their losing streak by trying to play all millennials as if they are in lock step with the snowflakes on college campuses and the Soro's rent a Thugs who have been "taking it to the streets"!

If this is true, then you can smile and make popcorn, watching the democrats go down in flames.

I suspect it's rather the opposite.  The republicans have made a pact with the horny-toad.  They put aside their policy agenda and party platform to accommodate the Clinton-slayer, and were more than willing to pay this price if it got the job done.

Well, Trump won, get used to it.  Trump is going to cause lasting damage to the republican party.  We're only 6 months into it and we've already wiped out the filibuster -- the groundwork is set to hand super-powers over to a democratic senate majority in a year and a half, complete with subpoena power and committee chairs.

If Trump is squirming now, under a congress controlled by friends, just wait til the democrats take a chamber...

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #35 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
michiganFats wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:58pm:

Google knows nothing about this. 

I guess we'll just have to assume you're lying since we know you refuse to back up your comments..

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
Google knows nothing about this. 

I guess we'll just have to assume you're lying since we know you refuse to back up your comments..

he may not be lying. it may be an "alternative fact."  They're really in vogue under Der Fuhrer.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #37 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
michiganFats wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:58pm:

I don't remember Crazy Maxine saying that But I remember her saying impeach 45

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #38 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
If this is true, then you can smile and make popcorn, watching the democrats go down in flames.

I suspect it's rather the opposite.  The republicans have made a pact with the horny-toad.  They put aside their policy agenda and party platform to accommodate the Clinton-slayer, and were more than willing to pay this price if it got the job done.

Well, Trump won, get used to it.  Trump is going to cause lasting damage to the republican party.  We're only 6 months into it and we've already wiped out the filibuster -- the groundwork is set to hand super-powers over to a democratic senate majority in a year and a half, complete with subpoena power and committee chairs.

If Trump is squirming now, under a congress controlled by friends, just wait til the democrats take a chamber...

And it may happen soon.  Der Fuhrer has wasted a lot of R capital and credibility.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #39 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
michiganFats wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 1:55pm:
There is a difference here. No one except for a few truthers said Obama was illegitimate. The GOP did say they wanted to make Obama a one term President and Boehner did say Obama wouldn't get any cooperation from the GOP at all, that's pretty divisive, but even Boehner never said Obama didn't really win.

By "Truthers" I'm sure you are including Obama's Communist friend, Van Jones.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-official-van-jones-a-911-truther/article/242...

Van Jones Bio..
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2406

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - when will Democrats liberals accept the election results? - Trump won and they lost

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog