Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bungled collusion is still collusion: Charles Krauthammer
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Bungled collusion is still collusion: Charles Krauthammer (Read 912 times)
President b@m@ FvcktrvmP be@u
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Your forever forum leader.

Re: Bungled collusion is still collusion: Charles Krauthammer
Reply #60 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:35am:
We have two parties that are now solely focused on retaining power and garnering more power.  Our system is broke because we are now ill informed and driven by division that BOTH parties create to keep us at each other's throat.  The Dems are radically left and the Republicans are left of center.  There is no longer a party that is truly conservative, in my honest opinion.

Put down the Glenn Beck.

You are officially a crazy person.

There are going to be some changes around here.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #61 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:33am:
I'm not a Democrat you retarded fool.

How about addressing what I actually posted instead of evading?

You made an issue about official charges and then proceeded to make yourself look like a partisan douche without any self awareness.  Why?

Well, if you think I am a partisan douche bag, so what.  I really don't care Lomelis.  The games being played on both sides are tiresome and neither party entices me anymore.  I come here on this forum and I am watching the same skit being played out with different characters this time.  Instead of the birthers we now have colluders and meanwhile few of the important issues that we are now facing are being honestly address.  Same old game I have watched on this forum now for 16 years.  I honestly do not think we are capable anymore of learning and moving on, we obsess now and divide.  We love to call each other names and point out how awful the other side is when both are no longer the party they once started out.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #62 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Still evading.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #63 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:39am:
Well, if you think I am a partisan douche bag, so what.  I really don't care Lomelis.  The games being played on both sides are tiresome and neither party entices me anymore.  I come here on this forum and I am watching the same skit being played out with different characters this time.  Instead of the birthers we now have colluders and meanwhile few of the important issues that we are now facing are being honestly address.  Same old game I have watched on this forum now for 16 years.  I honestly do not think we are capable anymore of learning and moving on, we obsess now and divide.  We love to call each other names and point out how awful the other side is when both are no longer the party they once started out.

*yawn*

How about address what I said.  You are a liar and hypocrite.  If you didn't care you wouldn't post here.

Now why is it that in one instance official charges matter, and then literally two posts later they don't when it just happens to be about someone from another party?

Why don't you address your hypocrisy?

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Reply #64 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:39am:

If you really believed in the beauty and sanctity of the American experiment
with representative rule of the people, by the people and for the people,
then would would be sickened by what the trumP people and the GOP
did to "win" this past election. What they did, from voter suppression
to Fake News to hacking and outright theft to character assassination
to foreign meddling, collusion and conspiracy would sicken you. What they did
was a crime and a sin, and the fact that you are beyond seeing that makes me
feel sad for you and sad for America. All kidding aside, we need guys like you.

Straighten up. Get your shit together.
You're acting and sounding like a crazy person.

IP Logged

LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Reply #65 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:43am:
*yawn*

How about address what I said.  You are a liar and hypocrite.  If you didn't care you wouldn't post here.

Now why is it that in one instance official charges matter, and then literally two posts later they don't when it just happens to be about someone from another party?

So you're a Democrat?

How long were you planning on hiding that little fact?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #66 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:43am:
*yawn*

Because I have no interest in it, just pointing out that BOTH sides are failures and NEITHER deserves our support, affections or allegiance.  The Dems are horribly left, nearly Stalin like and the Republican party is filled with liars who promise you the world and concede to the Dems.  I am now at a stage where nothing really matters anymore because we are locked into this death match of hating each other.  You called me a name and expect what precisely, to score a reaction, maybe to scratch that itch in hopes that you pierce me to some degree?  That is what all of this boils down to everyday.  No, we do not talk anymore, we simply want to insult people because they do not line up with the way we think.

I have already stated what it will take to convince me that the charges are real, until then it's the usual game of defamation.  Regarding Hillary, she was under the protective cover of Obama.  Anyone who is not partisan saw this.  Comey admitted to Trey Gowdy she lied under oath.

**yawn**   Wink

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #67 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:00am
Print Post  
President b@m@ FvcktrvmP be@u wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:50am:

So you're a Democrat?

How long were you planning on hiding that little fact?

Apparently whenever I point out the hypocrisy and idiocy of anyone I automatically belong to the opposition party. 

I do find that interesting.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #68 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:00am:
Apparently whenever I point out the hypocrisy and idiocy of anyone I automatically belong to the opposition party. 

That is interesting

I can relate, I have been called 'liberal' because I as a conservative oppose Trump

It's crazy and ass backwards Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #69 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:00am:

Let me ask you this, are you willing to agree both parties suck?  Are both doing the same thing when you look at Obama and now Trump?  I see very similar reactions and behaviors on both sides, do you?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bungled collusion is still collusion: Charles Krauthammer

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog