Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bungled collusion is still collusion: Charles Krauthammer
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Bungled collusion is still collusion: Charles Krauthammer (Read 2,065 times)
EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Bungled collusion is still collusion: Charles Krauthammer
Reply #70 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:06am:
Did they seize evidence?  I get it, you hate Trump and this is about getting him out of office at all cost but not into the silly games being played.  Get your evidence, indict him and you have proven your case.  Pretty straight forward.  This obsession is getting old and honestly childish.  7 months in and one year of investigations and no evidence has been presented, no charges and therefore nothing but partisan bickering about the hatred for this man.

Sad that so many are bent on hell to out this man out of office by any means necessary or subvert his agenda despite the people's will.  I did not want him but then you gave me a real loser in a woman who thought she deserved it and wanted to lord over us.

Just remember when you were foaming at the mouth over how Hillary deserved the death penalty despite no charges ever being brought that I, Elmer Fudd, was patiently waiting for the system to work.  I still am, and now that it's Der Fuhrer, you are, too.  You apply a double standard and then scream foul when called out on it. 

I don't know if Der Fuhrer is guilty of any "crimes" or not.  I do know that he is a sociopath.  And I do know that he has people running interference for him 24/7.  If there's no crime, let the investigation continue, right?  In fact, be cooperative would be my thinking. 

One can argue that the Donald's personality simply prohibits being cooperative, though.  He is by nature combative.  He also believes he is above rules that apply to mere mortals and has raised his sons and daughters to feel the same way.  Not that they're bad people, mind you, they just hold themselves to a different standard. 

But I am willing to wait. I am not pushing for impeachment and am smart enough to know he'll never resign for the "good of the country" because he cares more about Trump than anything else.  At the same time, I am not going to pass up an opportunity to have this much fun!

It is a simple, documented fact that Trump et al denied he (Trump) was the preferred candidate of the Russkies and that the Russkies were in any way trying to help him get elected while KNOWING that it was true.  Then when the "failing" NY Times revealed it had the smoking gun to prove it, Junior suddenly gets religion and releases the e-mails moments ahead of the "failing" NY Times.  And Der Fuhrer STILL says it's all a hoax while at the same time admitting it happened but so what?  Everybody does it!

I mean, it just doesn't get much funnier than that.  Except for maybe Delta Air Lines causing a public meltdown of the shrill and strident defender of all things Trump ("In Trump We Trust") by making her change seats on an airplane.  If I were a frequent flyer (or flyer at all; haven't been on an airplane since before 9/11/2001) I would choose Delta over all the rest just for this one act.  Way to go Delta!

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #71 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:51am:
Because I have no interest in it, just pointing out that BOTH sides are failures and NEITHER deserves our support, affections or allegiance.  The Dems are horribly left, nearly Stalin like and the Republican party is filled with liars who promise you the world and concede to the Dems.  I am now at a stage where nothing really matters anymore because we are locked into this death match of hating each other.  You called me a name and expect what precisely, to score a reaction, maybe to scratch that itch in hopes that you pierce me to some degree?  That is what all of this boils down to everyday.  No, we do not talk anymore, we simply want to insult people because they do not line up with the way we think.

I have already stated what it will take to convince me that the charges are real, until then it's the usual game of defamation.  Regarding Hillary, she was under the protective cover of Obama.  Anyone who is not partisan saw this.  Comey admitted to Trey Gowdy she lied under oath.

**yawn**   Wink

Finally, you somewhat addressed it.

You could have saved a whole lot of time and effort by just posting literally those last couple sentences.

You idiotically believe that Hillary was protected by Obama and that Comey admitted to Gowdy that Hillary lied under oath when he never admitted anything like that.

You live in an alternate reality.  You manipulate the facts to fit your agenda.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #72 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:05am:
Finally, you somewhat addressed it.

You could have saved a whole lot of time and effort by just posting literally those last couple sentences.

You idiotically believe that Hillary was protected by Obama and that Comey admitted to Gowdy that Hillary lied under oath when he never admitted anything like that.

You live in an alternate reality.  You manipulate the facts to fit your agenda.

Supporters of purveyors of alternative facts obviously live in an alternate reality.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Christophe
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #73 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 11:39am:
They've lost right wing icon Charles Krauthammer:

http://www.dailynews.com/opinion/20170713/bungled-collusion-is-still-collusion-c...

I guess he's "in" now...

Greg

Yet, still no crime.  Hmm... didn't the DNC fix their primary?  Yes they did.  Which is less democratic, fixing elections or listening to oppo research on your opponent?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #74 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:08am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:05am:
Just remember when you were foaming at the mouth over how Hillary deserved the death penalty despite no charges ever being brought that I, Elmer Fudd, was patiently waiting for the system to work.  I still am, and now that it's Der Fuhrer, you are, too.  You apply a double standard and then scream foul when called out on it. 

I don't know if Der Fuhrer is guilty of any "crimes" or not.  I do know that he is a sociopath.  And I do know that he has people running interference for him 24/7.  If there's no crime, let the investigation continue, right?  In fact, be cooperative would be my thinking. 

One can argue that the Donald's personality simply prohibits being cooperative, though.  He is by nature combative.  He also believes he is above rules that apply to mere mortals and has raised his sons and daughters to feel the same way.  Not that they're bad people, mind you, they just hold themselves to a different standard. 

But I am willing to wait. I am not pushing for impeachment and am smart enough to know he'll never resign for the "good of the country" because he cares more about Trump than anything else.  At the same time, I am not going to pass up an opportunity to have this much fun!

It is a simple, documented fact that Trump et all denied he (Trump) was the preferred candidate of the Russkies and that the Russkies were in any way trying to help him get elected while KNOWING that it was true.  Then when the "failing" NY Times revealed it had the smoking gun to prove it, Junior suddenly gets religion and releases the e-mails moments ahead of the "failing" NY Times.  And Der Fuhrer STILL says it's all a hoax while at the same time admitting it happened but so what?  Everybody does it!

I mean, it just doesn't get much funnier than that.  Except for maybe Delta Air Lines causing a public meltdown of the shrill and strident defender of all things Trump ("In Trump We Trust") by making her change seats on an airplane.  If I were a frequent flyer (or flyer at all; haven't been on an airplane since before 9/11/2001) I would choose Delta over all the rest just for this one act.  Way to go Delta!

I can agree with some of your remarks, not all.  Regarding Trump and the Ruskies can I get an acknowledgement that there has been similar behavior by the Dems too?  Do I need to point out the collusions by the Dems and their candidates?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #75 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:05am:
Let me ask you this, are you willing to agree both parties suck?  Are both doing the same thing when you look at Obama and now Trump?  I see very similar reactions and behaviors on both sides, do you?

Of course.

The solution is to not be a part of it, not just go along because the other guy does it too.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #76 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:08am:
I can agree with some of your remarks, not all.  Regarding Trump and the Ruskies can I get an acknowledgement that there has been similar behavior by the Dems too?  Do I need to point out the collusions by the Dems and their candidates

Yes, please do.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #77 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Lomelis,

Yes, I "idiotically" believe she was guilty and your denial of this is stunning which is why I will at times think of you as a Dem.  Too many instances of BLATANT corruption was reeking from her camp.  You had Comey ADMITTING SHE LIED and this is not criminal in your books?  Talk about fantasy land Lomelis, your living in it.  Just because the Attorney General did not bring charges, and I am sure that meeting with Bill was all about family, does not vindicate or exonerate her.  The corruption in the previous administration was mind blowing.  But then I read this and walk away shaking my head about how some folks will never see the facts.
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:21am by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #78 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:15am
Print Post  
The good news out of all of this is we may have slayed this dragon called the Clintons and I hope to never live to see the day when one takes office again.  Same regarding the Bush family, maybe not as corrupt but not conservative.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #79 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:16am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:10am:
Yes, please do.

Get me after church, I need to hang out with some fellow believers and fellowship, you?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bungled collusion is still collusion: Charles Krauthammer

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog