Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Noonan: Unpatriotic to let another nation take active role in campaign
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Noonan: Unpatriotic to let another nation take active role in campaign (Read 164 times)
Vypr
LNF Representative

Re: Noonan: Unpatriotic to let another nation take active role in campaign
Reply #10 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
michiganFats wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:28pm:
You mean the details that show him not colluding?

The part where Trump Jr in his email welcomed Russian help in influencing the 2016 election.

IP Logged

michiganFats
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:35pm:
The part where Trump Jr in his email welcomed Russian help in influencing the 2016 election.

That's not what he did. He said he'd love to hear the details and I'm sure he would have, I would have to, but he didn't say anything about keeping that stuff to himself and using it to get daddy elected and not reporting it to the FBI.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #12 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
michiganFats wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:38pm:
That's not what he did. He said he'd love to hear the details and I'm sure he would have, I would have to, but he didn't say anything about keeping that stuff to himself and using it to get daddy elected and not reporting it to the FBI.

Ok, sure. The Trump senior team did NOT meet with the Russian govt and spies for their dirt on the Dems to help get Daddy elected. Sure, that's it. So why did Jr say damaging info on the Dems provided by the Russians would be especially helpful later in the campaign? Don't worry, I don't expect a non-contorted honest answer from you.
And....Trump Jr did NOT say he wouldn't report it to the FBI so we, what, give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe that was his grand plan? How much time did he have to do exactly that and never did? Why did he lie twice about the meeting before being outed by his own emails?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #13 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
I said:

You responded:
michiganFats wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:38pm:
That's not what he did.

F**k that. Yes he did:
Quote:
Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

Quote:
Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #14 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:18pm:
Trump said anyone would have taken that meeting, implying (to him at least) it was indeed proper.

To wit:
Trump on Don Jr: 'Anyone would have taken that meeting'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/trump-don-jr-anyone-would-have-taken-...

So the President seems to think it was no big deal, indeed, taking that meeting would be a no brainer for anyone in a similar position.

Again, Trump and his team make it so very hard to carry on defending them when every time they open their mouth in any way it just A) incriminates them further or B) makes them look like total morons. Or both.

Since you replied to me....I guess you should take that up with Trump personally since I just said it looked bad and was wrong...or are we parsing words again for no reason.

Let me repost as a reminder my entire quote:

Abe wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:11pm:
I don't think anyone is arguing that the optics of what Jr did was good let alone saying that it was proper.

The question to be asked, is did he commit a crime? That remains to be determined. Trump and Co. are not known for having the best judgment.

Hopefully Noonan will sleep better tonight.

Did you actually think that meant, I was talking about Trump? We all know he doesn't acknowledge anything. I asked what was the crime and had that discussion with Greg already. 

Sorry I don't speak for Trump. Undecided
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:08pm by Abe »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Noonan: Unpatriotic to let another nation take active role in campaign

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog