Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › so what DID become of the Tea Party?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) so what DID become of the Tea Party? (Read 1,380 times)
Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: so what DID become of the Tea Party?
Reply #70 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:40pm:
According to you and Luther, there were issues and I am saying that if they were, they never were addressed, so why are they not still protesting.

So I take it then you admit what you said about me was inaccurate and that what you said and I replied to...you chose to ignore and pivoted. Now that we have that out of the way.

So is a protest that you can actually see the only manner they can stay politically active in your book? If you can't see 'em, they ain't there? Roll Eyes

First of all they were never a "party" they were a movement. Their numbers have declined which has already been pointed out to you but they are not gone and you may want to look a those still in the House.

Luther was active with them, I was not and I believe he answered the same question(s) that you're still asking.

You claimed they came into being when Obama took office(already addressed) so YOU tell ME why Obama chose not to address them if you feel they weren't addressed. Go read their issues. They aren't something you address and immediately see.

How do you measure this:

"Other hallmarks of the Tea Party movement include reducing the federal budget deficit as well as the national debt, and advocating the country’s adherence to the original interpretation of the U.S. Constitution with the belief that the judiciary should only uphold the law and not create new law."

Ask your pal Obama. Undecided And when you do ask him about this as well:

"In general the movement is considered conservative as well as libertarian, favoring decreased taxes as well as decreased spending by the government. "

There's their issues. Did your Messiah address them or worsen them.
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:54pm by Abe »  

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #71 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
The Tea Party.. NOT a grass roots effort but the work of Dick Armey and the money of David Koch .. died in 2014 ..

Hard core TeaBaggers are still wandering in the dark ..  or over in the Echo Chamber ..  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #72 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:21pm:
The Tea Party.. NOT a grass roots effort but the work of Dick Armey and the money of David Koch .. died in 2014 ..

Hard core TeaBaggers are still wandering in the dark ..  or over in the Echo Chamber ..  Grin Grin Grin

Maybe you should go over there and tell them that and report back. Cheesy

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #73 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:47pm:
So I take it then you admit what you said about me was inaccurate and that what you said and I replied to...you chose to ignore and pivoted. Now that we have that out of the way.

So is a protest that you can actually see the only manner they can stay politically active in your book? If you can't see 'em, they ain't there? Roll Eyes

First of all they were never a "party" they were a movement. Their numbers have declined which has already been pointed out to you but they are not gone and you may want to look a those still in the House.

Luther was active with them, I was not and I believe he answered the same question(s) that you're still asking.

You claimed they came into being when Obama took office(already addressed) so YOU tell ME why Obama chose not to address them if you feel they weren't addressed. Go read their issues. They aren't something you address and immediately see.

How do you measure this:

"Other hallmarks of the Tea Party movement include reducing the federal budget deficit as well as the national debt, and advocating the country’s adherence to the original interpretation of the U.S. Constitution with the belief that the judiciary should only uphold the law and not create new law."

Ask your pal Obama. Undecided And when you do ask him about this as well:

"In general the movement is considered conservative as well as libertarian, favoring decreased taxes as well as decreased spending by the government. "

There's their issues. Did your Messiah address them or worsen them.

Have your GOP congress addressed them?  I think not.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #74 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Have your GOP congress addressed them?  I think not.

My GOP Congress doesn't exist since the current one is full of RINOs. Did your Messiah worsen the deficit or work with those RINOs to try to reduce it? You don't think.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #75 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:55pm:
My GOP Congress doesn't exist since the current one is full of RINOs. Did your Messiah worsen the deficit or work with those RINOs to try to reduce it? You don't think.

So you admit that the Tea Party issues were never addressed.  So why are they not still in protest mode?

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #76 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:58pm:
So you admit that the Tea Party issues were never addressed.  So why are they not still in protest mode?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Same old Wadsworth just a different day and topic. Here we go with his circular discussion where he pretends he didn't already get the reply and asks it again. Stupid premise to begin with as if they ONLY way to address issues is to protest in a visible way so that you can see it.

It was covered and answered and yet you say I can't follow?  Roll Eyes

Case closed. Take it up with someone who wants to waste 8 pages going in circles while you show us how obtuse you are.

The protesting angle which you raised already was addressed and you dodged a reply when I asked you if Obama tried to work with the RINOs to address any issues.

Enjoy your private circle jerk. Cheesy

« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:16pm by Abe »  

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #77 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:03pm:
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Same old Wadsworth just a different day and topic. Here we go with his circular discussion where he pretends he didn't already get the reply and asks it again. Stupid premise to begin with as if they ONLY way to address issues is to protest in a visible way so that you can see it.

It was covered and answered and yet you say I can't follow?  Roll Eyes

Case closed. Take it up with someone who wants to waste 8 pages going in circles while you show us how obtuse you are.

The protesting angle which you raised already was addressed and you dodged a reply when I asked you if Obama tried to work with the RINOs to address any issues.

Enjoy your private circle jerk. Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin
The fact is.......None of their issues have been addressed and never will.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #78 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 4:24am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 5:21pm:

Quote:
NOT a grass roots effort but the work of Dick Armey and the money of David Koch .. died in 2014 ..

That's funny... my local tea party had to rely on local private donations  Huh Roll Eyes

You know, like putting out a collection can on a table Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #79 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 4:27am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:09pm:
Grin Grin Grin Grin
The fact is.......None of their issues have been addressed and never will.

You're right...

Back to the tea party ended as soon as it decided as a whole to endorse candidates.

It ended when people put their faith in working within the broken political system instead of continuing to work outside of it

Yeppers!
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2017 at 4:33am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › so what DID become of the Tea Party?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog