Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Imagine this scenario
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Imagine this scenario (Read 223 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Imagine this scenario
Reply #10 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
[quote author=664D5F414542492C0 link=1500093479/0#0 date=1500093479]Imagine this: You are the campaign manager for a presidential candidate. It is a highly bitter and contentious campaign, and most polls indicate that you are trailing.

One day, you get an e-mail from a Russian lady. Let's call her Nikita Volkoff. She tells you that she has some information that is highly damaging to your candidate's opponent, and the contents of this information could very well mean you win in November.

Do you hear her out? Or do you say, "No, russkie. You are Russian. Go away!"?

Be honest. :)

I know what I'd do. I'd check out the information to see what she has. 100 times out of a 100.[/quote]
You arrive at a reasonable and quite logical conclusion, therefore most of our Liberal Friends will dismiss it, because it doesn't jive with their bias.  Trump Jr. and Manifort met with this Russian 'Natasha'  in June and according  to Obama he only heard about Russian's tampering in our election in August!

This Russian Lawyer also is connected to the Democrat PAC, Fusion GPS, who had their former British spy CONCOCT THE 'TRUMP DOSSIER' WITH THE RUSSIANS, TO DISCREDIT DONALD TRUMP!

I will be quite interested in finding out more about this Russian Lawyer's association with the Clinton Campaign  and Democrats in the State Department who allowed her into the country!  ::)

« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:28pm by The Original Wally »  

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Re: Imagine this scenario
Reply #11 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:17pm:
You arrive at a reasonable and quite logical conclusion, therefore most of our Liberal Friends will dismiss it, because it doesn't jive with their bias.

Nor does it jibe with a law-abiding citizen's responsibilities  ..

"No person shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation," reads Title 11 in the Code of Federal Regulations, section 110.20 (g).

A contribution can be "anything of value," including negative information about a political opponent.

I don't doubt that you far-right nitwits would see criminal or perhaps treasonous behavior as a "reasonable and quite logical" means to an end..

Trump Jr. and Manifort met with this Russian 'Natasha'  in June and according  to Obama he only heard about Russian's tampering in our election in August!

Which has nothing to do with Trump's string of lies..

This Russian Lawyer also is connected to the Democrat PAC, Fusion GPS, who had their former British spy CONCOCT THE 'TRUMP DOSSIER' WITH THE RUSSIANS, TO DISCREDIT DONALD TRUMP!

Well then find a Democrat that was duped into a criminal act as was Trump Jr. 

I will be quite interested in finding out more about this Russian Lawyer's association with the Clinton Campaign  and Democrats in the State Department who allowed her into the country!  Roll Eyes

SQUIRREL!!!!!!

Grin

Your comment is like the thief saying .. "Yes but who put that silver candlestick on the alter to begin with ?  They're the ones at fault.."   

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Imagine this scenario

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog