Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Hillary, Russia and uranium
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Hillary, Russia and uranium (Read 694 times)
President in Exile Bama Beau
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Havana ball.

Re: Hillary, Russia and uranium
Reply #20 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:22am:
If snopes is right and the Times article is great for the reasons stated and the admission that she played a part... then what you have left is guilt by association which is about all that they have on Trump at this point. ...And I stress "at this point".

Except for the fact that HRC has already been forced to give up the Presidency while
Donald trumP hasn't? But it looks like they soon will have that in common as well.

I didn't come here from a private forum run by a gay guy.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #21 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
President in Exile Bama Beau wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:36am:

Except for the fact that HRC has already been forced to give up the Presidency while
Donald trumP hasn't? But it looks like they soon will have that in common as well.

I'll play along. How was Hillary forced to give up the presidency? She lost unless we're going to start with the popular vote angle and how the Russians handed Trump the presidency when so far even those who vehemently oppose him admit no votes were changed.

People votes are influenced by the media and even friends who may be on an opposing side and convince others why they should vote the way they do. For all this talk of Russian influence, it played no part in who I voted for. They could have told me Hillary was the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel and she wasn't getting my vote.

If the Russians somehow influenced people from afar, those influenced couldn't have been too sure of who they should vote for to begin with.

I still believe people in the end go into a voting booth and make their own minds up.

Did the Russians influence your vote or did you decide for yourself?

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Electro-chemical signalling
is all the rage!

Reply #22 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 1:23am:
I always hear about how Hillary Clinton sold 20 percent of our uranium to the russkies, but to me that doesn't add up. Even as secretary of state, she wouldn't have the power to authorize such a transaction, would she? How exactly was she culpable?

If you have fact-based, objective knowledge about this situation, can you please enlighten me? Thanks in advance! Smiley

I think it was yellow cake, and it was probably just a component of her age-defying facial makeup misconstrued and leaked by nefarious political adversaries.  Tongue Cheesy

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #23 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:00am
Print Post  
I though Saddam bought all the yellow cake and moved it to Syria with the WMDs?  Cheesy

For too long have we sat under the thumb of mankind! The time has come to *oppose* that thumb!

A nothing burger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Hillary, Russia and uranium

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog