Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado? (Read 234 times)
Luther
LNF Representative3

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado?
Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:33am
Print Post  
Maybe some unintended consequences by the Trumpster ?

Guy's, Hillary won Colorado by about 140,000 votes

Quote:

Nearly 3,400 Colorado voters canceled their voter registrations following the request by President Donald Trump's Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity that all 50 states provide details about registrants, The Denver Post reported Thursday.

Colorado's Republican Secretary of State Wayne Williams said in a statement he hoped those who canceled their registration would reconsider.

"It's my hope that folks who withdrew their registration will re-register, particularly once they realize that no confidential information will be provided and that the parties and presidential candidates already have the same publicly available information from the 2016 election cycle," Williams stated.

County election officials told the Post there were two primary reasons people gave for pulling their registration — they don't trust the voter commission and they didn't realize how much personal information their registration contained.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/colorado-voters-cancel-registrations/2017/07/14/...
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:55am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado?
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:49am
Print Post  
My inquiring mind wants to know what's on their registration that shouldn't be public knowledge?  Is it possibly "citizenship", as in "What nation are you a citizen?"

Of course Colorado went for hil's.  They also went for marjuana.  Marajuana smokers aren't called "potheads" for nothing.   Smiley

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:57am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:49am:
My inquiring mind wants to know what's on their registration that shouldn't be public knowledge?  Is it possibly "citizenship", as in "What nation are you a citizen?"

Of course Colorado went for hil's.  They also went for marjuana.  Marajuana smokers aren't called "potheads" for nothing.   Smiley

Quote:
Is it possibly "citizenship"

Me thinks not because they would have given no reason why they canceled.  You see Crepe when people are pist, they're happy to give a reason Wink

I would say these people are libertarian and conservative in nature vs liberal. Effects the GOP more. Just my guess for they're not specific on that.

I could be wrong

Quote:
Of course Colorado went for hil's.  They also went for marjuana.  Marajuana smokers aren't called "potheads" for nothing. 

And... don't forget the 17% Hispanics there Wink Higher than the national average.

It's just a matter of time also until your state legalizes pot Crepe Wink  And you will have plenty of Pot heads too Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:24am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:57am:
Me thinks not because they would have given no reason why they canceled.  You see Crepe when people are pist, they're happy to give a reason Wink

I would say these people are libertarian and conservative in nature vs liberal. Effects the GOP more. Just my guess for they're not specific on that.

I could be wrong

And... don't forget the 17% Hispanics there Wink Higher than the national average.

It's just a matter of time also until your state legalizes pot Crepe Wink  And you will have plenty of Pot heads too Grin

LOL.  If you mean Louisiana, it ain't "my state".  It's just the state in which I live.  It's too damn hot for too damn long, it just has two seasons, hotter than heck and not quite so hot.  It has the worst drivers of any state I've ever been to and that's just about every state, including Hawaii and Alaska, except the very northwestern states, a poor educational system, and still maintains its share of covert racism.  Heck, potheads might be a step up.   Grin  Grin   Grin

Whoops, once again I forgot something.  When I mentioned they didn't want to say where they were from I meant they were not citizens and they were not eligible to vote.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:31am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:24am:
LOL.  If you mean Louisiana, it ain't "my state".  It's just the state in which I live.  It's too damn hot for too damn long, it just has two seasons, hotter than heck and not quite so hot.  It has the worst drivers of any state I've ever been to and that's just about every state, including Hawaii and Alaska, except the very northwestern states, a poor educational system, and still maintains its share of covert racism.  Heck, potheads might be a step up.   Grin  Grin   Grin

Whoops, once again I forgot something.  When I mentioned they didn't want to say where they were from I meant they were not citizens and they were not eligible to vote.

Quote:
LOL.  If you mean Louisiana, it ain't "my state".  It's just the state in which I live.  It's too damn hot for too damn long, it just has two seasons, hotter than heck and not quite so hot.  It has the worst drivers of any state I've ever been to and that's just about every state, including Hawaii and Alaska, except the very northwestern states, a poor educational system, and still maintains its share of covert racism.  Heck, potheads might be a step up. 

Okay... after all that BS it's your state Wink

Quote:

Yes, I know what you meant. But, I shot you down when I said when "people are pist they're happy to give a reason". Wink

If they were illegal's they would be quiet about it Wink

It's just human nature

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:17am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:49am:

Quote:
What nation are you a citizen?"

Crepe, when will you learn that illegal's are getting most of everything the want? This includes making money they send back to country of origin Wink

So much to risk? Remember, illegal's are in the shadows?  Grin

Follow the money Crepe Wink

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:31am:
Okay... after all that BS it's your state Wink

Yes, I know what you meant. But, I shot you down when I said when "people are pist they're happy to give a reason". Wink

If they were illegal's they would be quiet about it Wink

It's just human nature

Do me a favor.  It's a small thing, and usually I don't point it out when someone can't spell, but if you're going to use a slang word, please spell it correctly. "pist" is spelled pissed or won't 'they' let us use that word?  I'll find out soon.  BTW, you certainly didn't shoot me down.

Some illegals would lie on a registration, others wouldn't.  Ye gads, if you come here illegally, you have already shown that you lie easily.

Nebraska is "my"state.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #7 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:37am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:27am:
Do me a favor.  It's a small thing, and usually I don't point it out when someone can't spell, but if you're going to use a slang word, please spell it correctly. "pist" is spelled pissed or won't 'they' let us use that word?  I'll find out soon.  BTW, you certainly didn't shoot me down.

Some illegals would lie on a registration, others wouldn't.  Ye gads, if you come here illegally, you have already shown that you lie easily.

Nebraska is "my"state.

Quote:

Yes, I understand after the ass whooping you got you would go after my spelling Smiley

I understand Wink

Quote:
Ye gads, if you come here illegally, you have already shown that you lie easily.

And just think, you have no problem giving these liars Amnesty Wink Roll Eyes Shocked

I'm so proud to be an American Roll Eyes

Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:42am by Luther »  

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:42am
Print Post  
Just read the comments section of the article and you'll quickly find out why this likely happened.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #9 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:42am:
Just read the comments section of the article and you'll quickly find out why this likely happened.

So, are you saying Abe you believe these people are illegal voters?

Just checking

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog