Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado? (Read 341 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado?
Reply #10 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:04am
Print Post  
I can understand why some people may be suspicious of how the government might misuse their information.  However, since the government has all of our personal information and already have misused it with everything such as Obama using the IRS to target his political foes, to the NSA eves dropping on American citizen's cellphone conversations, I don't suppose that government would be collecting any more than what they already have  The'd only be trying to determine if there is a problem with illegal voting and if so, what the magnitude of that problem is.

It will be interesting to see how the Court weighs the public good and integrity of our national elections  v. personal privacy and states rights.  (I am somewhat amused by the fact that the Leftists always characterized the issue of the 10th Amendment as somehow being "racist" and now they are using the 10th, saying that the Federal Government may not audit their election data (in some states).  Does anyone think that if they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't be rallying around this flag? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:48am:
So, are you saying Abe you believe these people are illegal voters?

Just checking

I have no way of knowing that nor did I say it was. What I do know by looking beyond Newsmax is this:

The 3,394 cancellations represent a vanishingly small percentage of the electorate — 0.09 percent of the state’s 3.7 million registered voters. But the figure is striking nonetheless, with some county election officials reporting that they’ve never seen anything quite like it in their careers.

County election officials told The Denver Post that voters have typically given them two reasons for the withdrawals: They don’t trust President Donald Trump’s voter integrity commission, and they didn’t realize how much of their voter registration information was already public under state law.

Another 182 Colorado voters signed up to become “confidential voters,” a designation that allows their information to be withheld.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/13/trump-election-integrity-commissions-colora...

This topic was raised a few days ago and frankly it's much ado about nothing. What personal information will they get that they can't get from the IRS? Because we all know the IRS can never be used for political reasons, right? WOW my name, address, birth date and the last four digits of my SS! Hell Amazon has more damaging info on a person.

Keep in mind too that much of the county registrar's data is already available. Why is it that we get flyers in the mail from candidates that just happen to be from the party that one last voted for. Think no one is looking at those voter registration rolls?

Sorry not about to wet myself over this when there are bigger issues. So the states won't provide it? Rest assured they will get it one nefarious way or another.

Now that I didn't tow the line in my response I suppose I'm a Trumper too. Roll Eyes

Lest I forget, here's one good reply from the comments section:

HART1 • 11 hours ago
Maybe they cancelled because they were voting illegally on a few different
Deputy Registrars Groups throughout the city /precinct. More than one voting station.
Meaning with different names and addresses.
Id's are not checked with this type of registrar and this happens frequently in Chicago.
Source: Several Chicago Precinct Captains.

Here's another:

Dickdickson • 10 hours ago
Just the tip of the iceberg. The real reason people are cancelling their voter registrations is fear of being caught for fraud and going to jail. Trump Commission is already effective and it only got started. It will have its hands full in California, the mother lode of voter fraud.

Another:

Dorian • 11 hours ago
""It's my hope that folks who withdrew their registration will
re-register, particularly once they realize that no confidential
information will be provided..." Wayne Williams.
Hey, Williams; do you think that maybe they withdrew their registration because their registration is illegal?

Anyway, Colorado is liberal and any votes cancelled is a good thing.

Last but not least and probably the most poignant:

Doug Piranha • 11 hours ago
I would think the liberal guvs & secs of state would jump at the chance to put down the myth of voter fraud once and for all. Don't they want to make us look like the conspiracy nutjobs they say we are for believing vote fraud actually happens? Now's their chance.
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:15am by Abe »  

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:37am:
Yes, I understand after the ass whooping you got you would go after my spelling Smiley

I understand Wink

And just think, you have no problem giving these liars Amnesty Wink Roll Eyes Shocked

I'm so proud to be an American Roll Eyes

Smiley

Nah, I don't normally go after spelling, but since it did supposedly describe me, I did it.  Should I expect a lawsuit in the a.m.?  Did I hurt your leftie feelings?  Are you an official snowflake?

Oh golly, gee, again you're totally incorrect.  I do not like giving any of the liars, illegals, cheaters amnesty.  I don't believe that it should be done by any of our Presidents, including Reagan and Trump.  I don't approve of everything that anyone, including myself, does.  Overall, though, I do believe that Reagan and Trump and most all other Rep Presidents have done more things correctly than any dem President.

Do you believe that everything that a dem President has done is good?  Ignore the question at will.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:17am:
Crepe, when will you learn that illegal's are getting most of everything the want? This includes making money they send back to country of origin Wink

So much to risk? Remember, illegal's are in the shadows?  Grin

Follow the money Crepe Wink

Some of it's possibly going to the clintons........ via Russia and the clinton Foundation?   LOL.  That's kind of a joke ............ or is it?

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:30am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:04am:
I have no way of knowing that nor did I say it was. What I do know by looking beyond Newsmax is this:

The 3,394 cancellations represent a vanishingly small percentage of the electorate — 0.09 percent of the state’s 3.7 million registered voters. But the figure is striking nonetheless, with some county election officials reporting that they’ve never seen anything quite like it in their careers.

County election officials told The Denver Post that voters have typically given them two reasons for the withdrawals: They don’t trust President Donald Trump’s voter integrity commission, and they didn’t realize how much of their voter registration information was already public under state law.

Another 182 Colorado voters signed up to become “confidential voters,” a designation that allows their information to be withheld.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/13/trump-election-integrity-commissions-colora...

This topic was raised a few days ago and frankly it's much ado about nothing. What personal information will they get that they can't get from the IRS? Because we all know the IRS can never be used for political reasons, right? WOW my name, address, birth date and the last four digits of my SS! Hell Amazon has more damaging info on a person.

Keep in mind too that much of the county registrar's data is already available. Why is it that we get flyers in the mail from candidates that just happen to be from the party that one last voted for. Think no one is looking at those voter registration rolls?

Sorry not about to wet myself over this when there are bigger issues. So the states won't provide it? Rest assured they will get it one nefarious way or another.

Now that I didn't tow the line in my response I suppose I'm a Trumper too. Roll Eyes

Lest I forget, here's one good reply from the comments section:

HART1 • 11 hours ago
Maybe they cancelled because they were voting illegally on a few different
Deputy Registrars Groups throughout the city /precinct. More than one voting station.
Meaning with different names and addresses.
Id's are not checked with this type of registrar and this happens frequently in Chicago.
Source: Several Chicago Precinct Captains.

Here's another:

Dickdickson • 10 hours ago
Just the tip of the iceberg. The real reason people are cancelling their voter registrations is fear of being caught for fraud and going to jail. Trump Commission is already effective and it only got started. It will have its hands full in California, the mother lode of voter fraud.

Another:

Dorian • 11 hours ago
""It's my hope that folks who withdrew their registration will
re-register, particularly once they realize that no confidential
information will be provided..." Wayne Williams.
Hey, Williams; do you think that maybe they withdrew their registration because their registration is illegal?

Anyway, Colorado is liberal and any votes cancelled is a good thing.

Last but not least and probably the most poignant:

Doug Piranha • 11 hours ago
I would think the liberal guvs & secs of state would jump at the chance to put down the myth of voter fraud once and for all. Don't they want to make us look like the conspiracy nutjobs they say we are for believing vote fraud actually happens? Now's their chance.

Good post, imo.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Party Leader

Reply #15 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:48am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:24am:
Nah, I don't normally go after spelling, but since it did supposedly describe me, I did it.  Should I expect a lawsuit in the a.m.?  Did I hurt your leftie feelings?  Are you an official snowflake?

Oh golly, gee, again you're totally incorrect.  I do not like giving any of the liars, illegals, cheaters amnesty.  I don't believe that it should be done by any of our Presidents, including Reagan and Trump.  I don't approve of everything that anyone, including myself, does.  Overall, though, I do believe that Reagan and Trump and most all other Rep Presidents have done more things correctly than any dem President.

Do you believe that everything that a dem President has done is good?  Ignore the question at will.

Quote:
I don't approve of everything that anyone, including myself, does. 

And that's your approval of Amnesty that hasn't even happened yet for the majority of the illegal aliens in this country right? Shocked Roll Eyes

Got it! Angry

Quote:
Are you an official snowflake?

Are you an American? Do you believe in the rule of law and NOT men?

Quote:
believe that Reagan

Yes, St Ronnie regretted that Amnesty.

Will Trump learn?

Did you know that The Trumper and his goons were bringing up an Amnesty even before the border was secure?  Shocked Huh Angry

Oh yes Mam

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:03am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:49am:
My inquiring mind wants to know what's on their registration that shouldn't be public knowledge?  Is it possibly "citizenship", as in "What nation are you a citizen?"

Of course Colorado went for hil's.  They also went for marjuana.  Marajuana smokers aren't called "potheads" for nothing.   Smiley

So you want the federal government to have the data of all voting Americans in one data base which includes your name, address, SS#, date of birth and party affiliation.  Do you know how easily that can be hacked?

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Uh oh...Is This Helping Or Hurting The GOP Cause In Colorado?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog