Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it.... (Read 639 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Quote:
Collusion

An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibited by law.

A secret arrangement wherein two or more people whose legal interests seemingly conflict conspire to commit Fraud upon another person; a pact between two people to deceive a court with the purpose of obtaining something that they would not be able to get through legitimate judicial channels.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/collusion

Actual quote from email:

Quote:
On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best

Rob Goldstone

----------------

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,

Don

You wanted to see it, the lies that preceded it, you got it.  If anything, all of this absolutely justifies a Special Counsel investigation into Trump and associates.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Greg
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:20am by Greg55_99 »  

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:20am
Print Post  
And the rest of the story is that they had the meeting which lasted 20 minutes, there were more than the two of them in the meeting, and that was the end of that.  Now, is it colluding if people meet to get negative information on an opponent?  If so, how is it illegal?  Is it that Russia was the entity that was supposedly supplying the information?  Is that illegal?  Is it unethical?  Honestly, I don't know.  From what I can glean, it's that they met with a foreign national?  Is that the problem?  Is it that it was Russia, with whom the Clintons certainly have had relations with by accepting millions of dollars from them for the Clinton Foundation.  Would it have been acceptable if the info had come from Great Britain?

All people will say is that there was a meeting/collusion.  Is it always collusion when negative info is expected to be received?  What's the difference between collusion and a meeting?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:21am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:20am:
And the rest of the story is that they had the meeting which lasted 20 minutes, there were more than the two of them in the meeting, and that was the end of that.  Now, is it colluding if people meet to get negative information on an opponent?  If so, how is it illegal?  Is it that Russia was the entity that was supposedly supplying the information?  Is that illegal?  Is it unethical?  Honestly, I don't know.  From what I can glean, it's that they met with a foreign national?  Is that the problem?  Is it that it was Russia, with whom the Clintons certainly have had relations with by accepting millions of dollars from them for the Clinton Foundation.  Would it have been acceptable if the info had come from Great Britain?

All people will say is that there was a meeting/collusion.  Is it always collusion when negative info is expected to be received?  What's the difference between collusion and a meeting?

Meeting:  "We are gathered here today to discuss a new color for the church steeple."

Collusion:  "We are gathered here today to discuss how we can move 20 kilos of cocaine through the port of Long Beach and not get caught."

Would you be a bit more up in arms if they had met with people from Iran?

Greg
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:27am by Greg55_99 »  

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Representative3

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:28am
Print Post  

Trumpers Greg, have been indoctrinated with "Fake News"

So, even when Trump gets caught screwing up, he always has an scapegoat to lean on.

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:38am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:21am:
Meeting:  "We are gathered here today to discuss a new color for the church steeple."

Collusion:  "We are gathered here today to discuss how we can move 20 kilos of cocaine through the port of Long Beach and not get caught."

Greg

Yesterday you said it wasn't collusion when I point out that Dershowitz even said it was far-fetched along with other legal scholars.

You then deflected by saying he lied on his clearance form or whatever it's called, so it was a criminal offense for not reporting it.

Now you're back to collusion which is still a stretch to prove.

You need to be consistent.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:21am:

Greg

Aw, c'mon.  Get real, if you can.  Is it the same people at the same meeting representing the church and the cocaine dealers?  Are the coke dealers known as coke dealers or do they also deal in church steeples?  I assume the coke dealers are dems and the church steeple dealers are reps and the steeple representatives go into the meeting expecting only church steeple dealers.  They leave within twenty minutes when they find out the reality.

Again, I'm asking questions you probably don't like and will ignore. 

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:41am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:20am:

In your first reply, you ignored my questions.  Please answer at least some of them.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:38am:
Yesterday you said it wasn't collusion when I point out that Dershowitz even said it was far-fetched along with other legal scholars.

You then deflected by saying he lied on his clearance form or whatever it's called, so it was a criminal offense for not reporting it.

Now you're back to collusion which is still a stretch to prove.

You need to be consistent.

Show me where I said there was no collusion.

Greg

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:39am:
Aw, c'mon.  Get real, if you can.  Is it the same people at the same meeting representing the church and the cocaine dealers?  Are the coke dealers known as coke dealers or do they also deal in church steeples?  I assume the coke dealers are dems and the church steeple dealers are reps and the steeple representatives go into the meeting expecting only church steeple dealers.  They leave within twenty minutes when they find out the reality.

Again, I'm asking questions you probably don't like and will ignore. 

Mrs Crepe, what is amazing to me is you and those that apparently think as you do, absolutely ignoring what is in front of your very eyes.  I hate to say it but those that are disputing this want everyone to put common sense on hold.  In other words "believe what we tell you, not what you're seeing."

Greg

IP Logged

Elmer Fudd
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:16pm:
Mrs Crepe, what is amazing to me is you and those that apparently think as you do, absolutely ignoring what is in front of your very eyes.  I hate to say it but those that are disputing this want everyone to put common sense on hold.  In other words "believe what we tell you, not what you're seeing."

Greg

That kind of thing used to amaze me, too.  But no longer.  The founders were aware of this trait in many, too.  It's one reason they attempted to keep popular voting as far away from the selection of a president as possible. 

The good news is that most people are not like that.  They may not publicly state they were wrong (that's a hard thing for anybody to do), but they will learn from it.  But some won't (or can't might be a better term).

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog