Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it.... (Read 1,670 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Reply #10 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:38am:
Yesterday you said it wasn't collusion when I point out that Dershowitz even said it was far-fetched along with other legal scholars.

You then deflected by saying he lied on his clearance form or whatever it's called, so it was a criminal offense for not reporting it.

Now you're back to collusion which is still a stretch to prove.

You need to be consistent.

Show me.

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Reply #11 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
Show me.

Greg

You're right you said he was guilty of conspiracy when I asked you if it rose to collusion.

Reply # 9

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1500032734/0#5

When I come across it I do recall you saying that he lied when his didn't reveal this on his security application.

But for now...you're right.... on the thread and reply in question... it was conspiracy.

EDIT: here's where you made an issue of his clearance application that I admit I confused with your other reply.

Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:11pm:
This  little weasel lied on the SF86 Security Clearance form.  He "forgot" meetings with Russian nationals.  He's had to "amend" the form several times from what I'm reading.  I've filled out several of these forms and went through the follow up interview with a Federal Agent and got my clearance.  I also had to have it updated every four years and go through the same process.  When you're in the interview and at the end you sign the form and they will ask "is everything you've put down here true?".  It had better be, because if it's not... well... that's your ass.  Why does Kushner still have HIS clearance.  Lying on the form is a felony.

Greg

Show you? Now you've been shown both. My apologies for confusing your unending list of unproven charges. Cool

« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2017 at 2:23pm by Abe »  

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:08am:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/collusion

Actual quote from email:

You wanted to see it, the lies that preceded it, you got it.  If anything, all of this absolutely justifies a Special Counsel investigation into Trump and associates.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Greg

And did this happen?

Defraud a person

Conspire to commit Fraud upon another person

Two people to deceive a court

People looking for facts of a crime committed is not fraud. If they lie and give false information, that is wrong.

1.      Full Definition of fraud. 1a: deceit, trickery; specifically: intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting: trick.

1.      de·fraud
[dəˈfrôd]

VERB
Defrauds (third person present) · defrauded (past tense) · defrauded (past participle) · defrauding (present participle)
1.      illegally obtain money from (someone) by deception:
"He used a false identity to defraud the bank of thousands of dollars" ·
[More]
synonyms: swindle · cheat · rob · embezzle · deceive · dupe · hoodwink · double-cross · trick · con · do · sting · diddle · rip off · shaft · bilk · rook · gyp ·

noun. The definition of collusion is a conspiracy or a secret agreement for an illegal or immoral reason. When two people plan to rob a bank together, this is an example of collusion.

Hillary lost. There is no reason to keep trying to win the election. But if she did break our laws, why should she be exempt?
And so far, I have not seen any proof. I smell smoke, but I don’t see the fire yet. Maybe there is none. But it is not collusion to look for true facts.
Wink
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:02am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:16pm:
Mrs Crepe, what is amazing to me is you and those that apparently think as you do, absolutely ignoring what is in front of your very eyes.  I hate to say it but those that are disputing this want everyone to put common sense on hold.  In other words "believe what we tell you, not what you're seeing."

Greg

Why don't you try telling me what it is that I am ignoring?  Let me warn you, though, I don't want just some dem talking points.  I'd like some evidence.  You do know what that is, don't you?  As far as I'm concerned, meeting with some one is not colluding.  Possibly taking money from them is (hil's foundation did that).  Of course, your side doesn't want to even respond to that part of the equation. 

Tell me, what was talked about at that meeting that indicates that Don jr "colluded" with the Russian lawyer who was here on a Visa given to her by the obummer administration and which had expired but she was still allowed to remain in the country?  She was a lobbyist, and even your side's Pelosi had meetings with her.  Why don't you say that Pelosi and the dems colluded?  Do I detect bias in you?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:14am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:02am:
Why don't you try telling me what it is that I am ignoring?  Let me warn you, though, I don't want just some dem talking points.  I'd like some evidence.  You do know what that is, don't you?  As far as I'm concerned, meeting with some one is not colluding.  Possibly taking money from them is (hil's foundation did that).  Of course, your side doesn't want to even respond to that part of the equation. 

Tell me, what was talked about at that meeting that indicates that Don jr "colluded" with the Russian lawyer who was here on a Visa given to her by the obummer administration and which had expired but she was still allowed to remain in the country?  She was a lobbyist, and even your side's Pelosi had meetings with her.  Why don't you say that Pelosi and the dems colluded?  Do I detect bias in you?

Greg, biased!?  Hahahahaha!!  Cheesy

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

President in Exile Bama Beau
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Havana ball.

Reply #15 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 12:16pm:
Mrs Crepe, what is amazing to me is you and those that apparently think as you do, absolutely ignoring what is in front of your very eyes.  I hate to say it but those that are disputing this want everyone to put common sense on hold.  In other words "believe what we tell you, not what you're seeing."

Greg

Remember the story about the emperor's new clothes?
What the story didn't tell you is that when the little boy
in the crowd had the courage to say that the emperor
was naked, the Faux News watchers in the crowd called
him a witch and tried to stone him, all the while marveling
at the majesty of their naked emperor and the beauty of the
clothes that he wasn't wearing. There is something wrong
with these people, something very wrong with each and every
one of them. They will never see or admit the truth about trumP.

I didn't come here from a private forum run by a gay guy.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #16 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:59am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:02am:

You are simply lost and confused.  What does Hillary's corruption have to do with the corruption of Trump's minions? 

Quote:
Tell me, what was talked about at that meeting that indicates that Don jr "colluded" with the Russian lawyer who was here on a Visa given to her by the obummer administration and which had expired but she was still allowed to remain in the country?

He knowingly tried to gather info from a hostile foreign government.  Once again wtf does Obama have to do with the corruption of Trump minions?

Are you senile, retarded, or just pretending at this point?

Quote:
She was a lobbyist, and even your side's Pelosi had meetings with her.  Why don't you say that Pelosi and the dems colluded?  Do I detect bias in you?

It's not the fact that she had a meeting with anyone that's the problem.  But you know that already.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #17 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:08am:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/collusion

Actual quote from email:

You wanted to see it, the lies that preceded it, you got it.  If anything, all of this absolutely justifies a Special Counsel investigation into Trump and associates.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Greg

Trump will be president until the end of his term.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:14am:
Greg, biased!?  Hahahahaha!!  Cheesy

Hey CC:

Quote:

Unmasked for political purposes is criminal.  WHEN OR IF evidence reveal collusion then we proceed.  Now that we know Rice unmasked for political purposes are you saying that is ok?

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1491237665/60

Quote:
What is really amusing to me is the distinction between the hysteria of Russian collusion and the admission by Comey to Gowdy regarding Hillary lying to Congress, should I post that video for you?  We have actual evidence for EVERYONE to read and analyze regarding her server that was NOT authorized for intel, yet she emailed intel.  The list is endless regarding Hillary, on the other hand we have hysteria from liberals, just like you who are citing collusion with the Russians and yet we have asked for evidence, like with Hillary, that we can analyze and draw our own conclusion and all we hear is there is a grand jury investigation on Flynn!!  Wow, that is a serious thud Elmer, a grand jury investigation into Flynn is conclusion enough to state Trump colluded with Putin!?  Yet you and others are incapable of seeing the hysteria for what it is.  This whole ordeal is very similar to the Birther movement, by the way started by Hillary's campaign.  So there is a very distinct difference and until there is evidence that we can actually read, watch or listen to all we are getting is massive hyper-ventilating by liberals on this forum.  I am more then willing to ask for impeachment IF you libs can offer up evidence, not hearsay, EVIDENCE.  Enjoy your day.

It is a very fun day!   

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1494424461/23

Quote:
Let's wait and see Pee Wee Herman.  The gentleman who says he knows said he will be talking as early as tomorrow after talking to his lawyers.  This is getting real fun, let's see how quick the Russian collusion evaporates.  By the way, Podestra's emails that were hacked was done by a phishing email, he used password as his password, about as smart as someone in a coma.

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1495486046/5

All eloquently stated by my good and true friend Seawolf.  You wanted to see evidence, you got it.

How's that collusion workin' out for ya?

Greg
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2017 at 10:48am by Greg55_99 »  

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

pennysworth
LNF Intern6

Reply #19 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Why would Donald Jr even be filling out a security clearance when he is running the business not in the WH?

Think the whole thing is a lot of smoke to keep people from seeing whatis really going on.

What is the optimal tempature for earth?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog