Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it.... (Read 638 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Reply #20 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:59am:
You are simply lost and confused.  What does Hillary's corruption have to do with the corruption of Trump's minions? 

He knowingly tried to gather info from a hostile foreign government.  Once again wtf does Obama have to do with the corruption of Trump minions?

Are you senile, retarded, or just pretending at this point?

It's not the fact that she had a meeting with anyone that's the problem.  But you know that already.

You are the one who has the tunnel vision.  You see only what you want to see.  You really are the pot calling the kettle black, and you don't (can't) acknowledge it.  I acknowledge that I am a hearty Trump supporter and proud of it.  I don't hide from it because I see no need to.

Again, another post from the left using the leftist age old personal, accusatory terms of retarded or senile, when they don't have an actual argument against what was said.

Don Jr knowingly tried to get negative information offered to him by a leftist lobbyist, not from a "hostile foreign government".  "Hostile foreign government" is the term used by all of the left, including their slobbering news outlets and their excitedly panting Trump haters.  When people hate another person as strongly as the left hates Trump, their ability to think clearly goes right out the door without taking time to even unlock it.  You seem to be proof of that.

obummer has a lot to do with the attacks on President Trump.  He is the head of the dem party, and it's the party that's putting out the negative "information", and I use that word very loosely.

I'll offer you some free advice.  Don't buy any8 roses.  There's no way you'll be able to smell them.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Re: OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....
Reply #21 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:21pm:
You are the one who has the tunnel vision.  You see only what you want to see.  You really are the pot calling the kettle black, and you don't (can't) acknowledge it.  I acknowledge that I am a hearty Trump supporter and proud of it.  I don't hide from it because I see no need to.

That made me lolz.

Quote:
Again, another post from the left using the leftist age old personal, accusatory terms of retarded or senile, when they don't have an actual argument against what was said.

The argument has already been made, you simply don't understand it, you outright deny it happened, you evade, and you lay blame elsewhere.  It's what you do.  It's idiotic and everyone sees through it.  You cannot bring yourself to accept that Trump and his minions are corrupt Trash.

Quote:
Don Jr knowingly tried to get negative information offered to him by a leftist lobbyist, not from a "hostile foreign government". 

Wrong again.  They suspected that the lawyer, the person they were meeting, was working on behalf of the Russian government.  They didn't care. 

Quote:
"Hostile foreign government" is the term used by all of the left, including their slobbering news outlets and their excitedly panting Trump haters.  When people hate another person as strongly as the left hates Trump, their ability to think clearly goes right out the door without taking time to even unlock it.  You seem to be proof of that.

It's the term used for a foreign government that intentionally meddled in our election system in order to create chaos and cause harm to our system.  That is a hostile action.

You need to think about this more, your Trump worship is blinding you to the glaringly obvious.

Quote:
obummer has a lot to do with the attacks on President Trump.  He is the head of the dem party, and it's the party that's putting out the negative "information", and I use that word very loosely.

And now you are just making stuff up.

Obama is not the head of the party.  The negative information is coming from multiple media sources. 

Quote:
I'll offer you some free advice.  Don't buy any8 roses.  There's no way you'll be able to smell them.

And I'll offer some advice as well.  You should go see a doctor, the old timer's disease is starting to kick in.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #22 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:08am:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/collusion

Actual quote from email:

You wanted to see it, the lies that preceded it, you got it.  If anything, all of this absolutely justifies a Special Counsel investigation into Trump and associates.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Greg
Know what's wrong with your post Grog? It says they were going to give evidence of Clintons dealings with Russia yet that has nothing to do with the DNC hacks. What explosive thing did Trump or anyone put out last summer about Hillarys' dealings with Russia?
Time line would be all wrong on that info that mostly came from the book and movie Clinton Cash that was published well before this meeting! What new revelations on that subject came up last year in the late summer? Shocked

Greg!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #23 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
Know what's wrong with your post Grog? It says they were going to give evidence of Clintons dealings with Russia yet that has nothing to do with the DNC hacks. What explosive thing did Trump or anyone put out last summer about Hillarys' dealings with Russia?
Time line would be all wrong on that info that mostly came from the book and movie Clinton Cash that was published well before this meeting! What new revelations on that subject came up last year in the late summer? Shocked

Oh I don't know, but it looks like Donny jr got that info from the Russians.  That's called collusion.

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Donkey Hoe Tay
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #24 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 1:13am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 12:36am:
Oh I don't know, but it looks like Donny jr got that info from the Russians.  That's called collusion.

Greg

What info?

IP Logged

michiganFats
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #25 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:08am:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/collusion

Actual quote from email:

You wanted to see it, the lies that preceded it, you got it.  If anything, all of this absolutely justifies a Special Counsel investigation into Trump and associates.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Greg

You looked up the wrong word. You looked up Collusion when you should have looked up the meaning of Proof.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #26 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:30am
Print Post  
michiganFats wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 10:09am:
You looked up the wrong word. You looked up Collusion when you should have looked up the meaning of Proof.

At this point you can't deny that more of an investigation is warranted at the very least.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Senior Staffer6

Reply #27 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:56am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:21pm:
Don Jr knowingly tried to get negative information offered to him by a leftist lobbyist, not from a "hostile foreign government". 

WTF? This was in Trump Jr's email:
>>>> THIS IS PART OF RUSSIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT'S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP
Those words are not "fake news" and they were not planted by "leftist media". 
Seriously, are you just willingly unable to read English? It was in his email. I will say that again, this was in Trump Jr's email trail.
It is an established FACT that they knew they were meeting with Russian govt representatives. Claiming otherwise is simply lying at this point.

IP Logged

Capt. Obvious B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #28 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:59pm:

You idiot!  It's Trump that actually won the election and is our president.  No joke!  Clinton shockingly lost and is basically a non entity for many including people on the left.  This thread is about GOP president Trump.

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

Donkey Hoe Tay
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #29 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:03am
Print Post  
Does anyone know what info was passed to Trump Jr, if any at all?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OK, you wanted to see proof of collusion between Trump and Russia, you got it....

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog