Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Fox’s Shep Smith on Trump Jr. meeting: ‘Mind-boggling’ deception
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fox’s Shep Smith on Trump Jr. meeting: ‘Mind-boggling’ deception (Read 951 times)
Vypr
LNF Representative

Fox’s Shep Smith on Trump Jr. meeting: ‘Mind-boggling’ deception
Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Fox’s Shep Smith on Trump Jr. meeting: ‘Mind-boggling’ deception

Fox News anchor Shep Smith went off on the “mind-boggling deception” in the Trump administration following Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer.

Smith on "Shepard Smith Reporting" urged the Trump administration to “come clean” about all of their ties to Russia, pointing out the repeated “lies” that members of the Trump team have told about who was at the meeting and what they discussed.

Trump Jr. originally denied that he met with any Russian officials, but eventually admitted to the meeting and released an email chain of him setting up the meeting. He revealed that he had been at the meeting with White House adviser Jared Kushner and Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort.

“If there’s nothing there, and that’s what they tell us, why all these lies?” Smith said. “The deception is mind-boggling and there are still people out there who think we’re making it up. And one day they are going to realize we are not.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/342108-foxs-shep-smith-on-trump-jr-meeting-min...

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Fox’s Shep Smith on Trump Jr. meeting: ‘Mind-boggling’ deception
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:18am
Print Post  
Good for Shep.  Well I guess to the Trumpsters, FOX is fake news now Wink

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Party Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:18am:
Good for Shep.  Well I guess to the Trumpsters, FOX is fake news now Wink

Grin Cheesy Grin

The Trumpers were indoctrinated with that "Fake News" thing..

They desperately were seeking a crying call

It's Trumps scapegoat for situations like this? Huh Shocked

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Fox is fake news and now we're quoting Shep Smith from Fox.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:31am:
Fox is fake news and now we're quoting Shep Smith from Fox.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Guess there are fewer and fewer places to hide for Trump's bullshit. Hope he and the team keep lying about the meeting. It's really setting them up nicely.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:38am:
Guess there are fewer and fewer places to hide for Trump's bullshit. Hope he and the team keep lying about the meeting. It's really setting them up nicely.

What happened to "let's see what happens"?  I've seen nearly everyone here who the left would label Trumpsters say punish the guilty including the president if found guilty. There's less than 3 here who might not have said that yet and I may be over-counting by one.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative

Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:41am:
What happened to "let's see what happens"?  I've seen nearly everyone here who the left would label Trumpsters say punish the guilty including the president if found guilty. There's less than 3 here who might not have said that yet and I may be over-counting by one.

Dude, seriously. I am willing to wait and see but every day there is some new lie or detail. If Jr hadn't lied through his teeth initially, in lies personally approved by Trump Sr nonetheless, maybe many others would be in wait and see mode. As it stands now, this whole thing is insulting. They can't f**king come clean. They don't even try.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:44am:
Dude, seriously. I am willing to wait and see but every day there is some new lie or detail. If Jr hadn't lied through his teeth initially, in lies personally approved by Trump Sr nonetheless, maybe many others would be in wait and see mode. As it stands now, this whole thing is insulting. They can't f**king come clean. They don't even try.

Well then Mueller will get to the bottom of it. Isn't that what I keep hearing? And when he does, the right will say it was a stacked deck and the left will declare victory. I'm not so sure they will like the prize they get if they win...Pence. Now he's a whole lot more conservative than the progressive Trump. So it will be a new face and the same old whining.

Second time I said it today on two different issues...watch what you wish for...you just might get it.

Imagine a President Pence who the Congress WILL work with.

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #8 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:41am:

ellowel

IP Logged

Jimmy S
LNF Representative

Reply #9 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 9:50am:
Imagine a President Pence who the Congress WILL work with.

Awesome. Great. Nobody here(with maybe the exception of idiots like Billy and Wads) are thinking that Hill Dog will be Pres. Everybody understands that Pence would step in. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Fox’s Shep Smith on Trump Jr. meeting: ‘Mind-boggling’ deception

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog