Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Loretta Lynch Didn't OK Russian Lawyer's Visas — These Agencies Did
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Loretta Lynch Didn't OK Russian Lawyer's Visas — These Agencies Did (Read 503 times)
RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Re: Loretta Lynch Didn't OK Russian Lawyer's Visas — These Agencies Did
Reply #10 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Loretta Lynch just one in a long line of Obama administration crooks.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 6:39am:
Okay.  I asked and I received answers.

Check out the 11th paragraph if you don't want to read the entire article.  It's only a one sentence paragraph, and it says that the document was signed by Loretta Lynch.  Really, it does say that.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/obama-admin-let-russian-lawyer-who-me...

The governor of my state's signature is on my driver's license, too.  I wonder if he recalls signing it. 

I also have a few letters from congresspeople that bear their signatures. But I suspect an auto-pen was used.

Back in the day (I'm talking about the 70's) nearly every letter from the IRS was signed by "F. Sue Sample."  To my knowledge, no such person ever existed.

Get real.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
And in any event, and not to parrot Shillary, what difference does it make?  The lady applied for a visa and got one.  She obviously met whatever legal requirements there were for such, and certainly isn't the first person ever to overstay one. 

Is the argument that the Donald and his "brilliant" sons are too stupid to protect themselves and that greater care should have been taken to ensure that  no foreign nationals who could "mislead" them should have been admitted to the country prior to his election? Therefore, it's Obama's fault that Junior responded favorably to an offer of the Russkies to help his Daddy's election, which he clearly did as documented in his own e-mail thread?

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Loretta Lynch Didn't OK Russian Lawyer's Visas — These Agencies Did

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog