Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles (Read 5,173 times)
Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles
Reply #180 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Woody Allen explores this in Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask.

He concluded that transvestites are not necessarily homosexual.

I don't know whether or not the actor playing the transvestite was homosexual, but I don't think he was black, or a woman.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles
Reply #181 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 4:53pm:
Are you a homophobe?

Are you an inbred moron?

Non sequitur:

The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #182 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Woody Allen explores this in Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask.

He concluded that transvestites are not necessarily homosexual.

I don't know whether or not the actor playing the transvestite was homosexual, but I don't think he was black, or a woman.

Most actors playing homosexuals are not actual homosexuals. Some famous actors playing heterosexuals were actually homosexuals. Sometimes, it was only known after their deaths.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #183 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Are you an inbred moron?

I was just checking because you do use homophobic slurs like transvestite shitshoveler.

So if you claim to not be homophobic and still use the slurs, then yes you are stupid enough to try to use racist slurs to prove you are not a racist.  After all you have been arguing you are free from issues with regard to racial casting by complaining about racial casting decisions. 

So yea you are that dumb as you have proven. Darn my eidetic memory.

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #184 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:15pm:
I was just checking because you do use homophobic slurs like transvestite shitshoveler.

So if you claim to not be homophobic and still use the slurs, then yes you are stupid enough to try to use racist slurs to prove you are not a racist.  After all you have been arguing you are free from issues with regard to racial casting by complaining about racial casting decisions. 

Nailed it.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #185 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:15pm:

How could your "eidetic memory" make you miss pat's repeated bitching about black actors playing fictitious characters that were previously played by white actors?

Maybe you're an intermittent idiot and experience lapses of reading capabilities.

Could that be the explanation?

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #186 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:17pm:
Nailed it.

Giving a hand to the consummate liar, are you?

How surprising!

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #187 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
I think that what goose meant to say is that he has an idiotic memory.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #188 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
How could your "eidetic memory" make you miss pat's repeated bitching about black actors playing fictitious characters that were previously played by white actors?

Maybe you're an intermittent idiot and experience lapse in reading capabilities.

Could that be the explanation?

Sweet! Thanks to you we now have two threads going to widen the audience view of your dumbassery.

As of this writing the thread is 19 pages long.  Patrick made one hilarious comment about Bieber playing LeBron.  He never made another comment about anything outside of WWII stuff until YOU brought up Othello.....I just want to make sure that you understand this.  YOU started it.

You however made a statement that you would not be bothered by casting issues.  THAT and ONLY THAT has been the issue.  You lied about not caring.  Patrick cares.  He doesnt' like black Kojak.  So what? Bitching is not lying.  You lied, compounded you lie with new ones.  Now, if Patrick comes out and says he does not care about racial qualities in casting, then I will be right there to call him a liar. 

This has been about YOU and your constant holier than thou, smugcrappity smackery on this board.  You preach to everyone about how enlightened you are and they should be.  However, you are nothing more than liar.

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #189 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:36pm:
I think that what goose meant to say is that he has an idiotic memory.

Oh burn!  No, wait...let me check.  I do have an idiotic memory! It you Bowhunter!  You are my idiotic memory.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog