Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles (Read 5,175 times)
BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles
Reply #190 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:42pm:
Sweet! Thanks to you we now have two threads going to widen the audience view of your dumbassery.

As of this writing the thread is 19 pages long.  Patrick made one hilarious comment about Bieber playing LeBron.  He never made another comment about anything outside of WWII stuff until YOU brought up Othello.....I just want to make sure that you understand this.  YOU started it.

You however made a statement that you would not be bothered by casting issues.  THAT and ONLY THAT has been the issue.  You lied about not caring.  Patrick cares.  He doesnt' like black Kojak.  So what? Bitching is not lying.  You lied, compounded you lie with new ones.  Now, if Patrick comes out and says he does not care about racial qualities in casting, then I will be right there to call him a liar. 

This has been about YOU and your constant holier than thou, smugcrappity smackery on this board.  You preach to everyone about how enlightened you are and they should be.  However, you are nothing more than liar.

Eidetic memory, my ass! I mentioned Othello in my very FIRST post of this thread which happens to be the FIRST post following the OP, long before your first intervention, idiot. Yet, you speak of it as if it happened much later in the thread.

You're right, you really DO have an idiotic memory.

Non sequitur:

The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Re: USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles
Reply #191 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:54pm:
Eidetic memory, my ass! I mentioned Othello in my very FIRST post of this thread which happens to be the FIRST post following the OP, long before your first intervention, idiot. Yet, you speak of it as if it happened much later in the thread.

You're right, you really DO have an idiotic memory.
You did not start to use Othello as a cover up for your lie until later.  You used Othello to justify your lie in your first post.  You then forgot about that instance until I guess very recently because you then said in your second post, after your homophobic slurs...Two can play at that game, How many white people played Othello?

So Bow...my memory is very much intact and you still....STILLL....STILLL have not owned your lie.  All you had to say was "Yea, ok, I would indeed find it unacceptable to case a fat white women as MLK"

Just drop it Schmukatelly, you are too prideful to be a man.

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #192 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:02pm:
You did not start to use Othello as a cover up for your lie until later.  You used Othello to justify your lie in your first post.  You then forgot about that instance until I guess very recently because you then said in your second post, after your homophobic slurs...Two can play at that game, How many white people played Othello?

So Bow...my memory is very much intact and you still....STILLL....STILLL have not owned your lie.  All you had to say was "Yea, ok, I would indeed find it unacceptable to case a fat white women as MLK"

Just drop it Schmukatelly, you are too prideful to be a man.

So now you're shoveling up more bullshit to cover up the fact that your so called eidetic memory wasn't able to tell you when I started talking about Othello! Grin

Boy, I was at least half right about you from the start:

You are a shit shoveler!

And you weren't man enough to admit to it!

That's two things I was right about you from the start!

Don't tell me. You really are a transvestite, aren't you?

Note that I never said, transsexual?

But you are so stupid that you can't tell the difference between those words, aren't you?

A transvestite is not (necessarily) a homosexual, idiot! Neither is a transsexual, double idiot!

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #193 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:12pm:
So now you're shoveling up more bullshit to cover up the fact that your so called eidetic memory wasn't able to tell you when I started talking about Othello! Grin

Boy, I was at least half right about you from the start:

You are a shit shoveler!

And you weren't man enough to admit to it!

That's two things I was right about you from the start!

Don't tell me. You really are a transvestite, aren't you?

Note that I never said, transsexual?

But you are so stupid that you can't tell the difference between those words, aren't you?

A transvestite is not (necessarily) a homosexual, idiot! Neither is a transsexual, double idiot!

In this day and age calling someone a tanssexual or a transvestite would be considered a slur.  I don't consider it that way because I take no offense.  You cannot offend what won't be offended.

However, you are still a liar, a racist and a homophobe (by today's standards and your own espoused ideology and therefore a hypocrite too).  That's the grand salami of stupidity.  Congrats Bow!  You may be the first on this board to have reached that level.

Still waiting for you to address your lie, AND answer the easy two answer question in the other thread, although I will admit I have not checked it lately so you may have...brb....

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #194 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:51pm:
In this day and age calling someone a tanssexual or a transvestite would be considered a slur. 

Those are lies, neither word is a slur. One is a person's (objective) state and the other a person's hobby.

Neither is a slur and neither has to do with being homophobic.

You are either an ignorant or a liar.

Quote:
I don't consider it that way because I take no offense.  You cannot offend what won't be offended.

You're lying again.

You referred to it several time as a homophobic slur, which is a lie; and now you're lying about NOT considering it a slur, which is in direct contradiction with your own words.

I don't let liars tell me what my ideology is, liar.

Anybody can see that you're completely unreliable, as for your eidetic memory that's just another lie which explains why you couldn't quote D.H. Laurence correctly.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #195 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 11:30pm:
Those are lies, neither word is a slur. One is a person's (objective) state and the other a person's hobby.

Neither is a slur and neither has to do with being homophobic.

You are either an ignorant or a liar.

You're lying again.

You referred to it several time as a homophobic slur, which is a lie; and now you're lying about NOT considering it a slur, which is in direct contradiction with your own words.

I don't let liars tell me what my ideology is, liar.

Anybody can see that you're completely unreliable, as for your eidetic memory that's just another lie which explains why you couldn't quote D.H. Laurence correctly.

Are you trying to say that shitshoveling is a hobby?  Hmmm
So let me break this down.  You cannot use words one way then pretend that they have a different part of speech later.

You said: Quote:
you're a transvestite shit shoveler

Here is how the sentence breaks down grammatically
You(Subject, Noun) are(Predicate, verb of being) a transvestite shit shoveler(adjective phase consisting of the preposition "a" the noun shoveler and two adjectives transvestite and shit that answer the question.."which shoveler?" The entire propositional phrase modifies the subject You answering the question "Which you?"

Now since the phrase "a transvestite shit shoveler" is an adjective, you used it to describe the you subject of your sentence. 

By definition the word slur as a noun can only be
a. the act of speaking indistinctly (you did not do this because you were typing)
b. an insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them or damage their reputation (bingo)

Once again you come to the table with explanations not backed by reality.  Good try.

Also good try, twice now, with the DH Lawrence poem in my signature. 

Dude, what cracks me up about all your feeble attempts is most of this knowledge is at your finger tips.  It is a special kind of stupid that in today's age keeps taking a beating without looking stuff up.  Have a go at it.

Would it not have been easier just to have said two days ago "Your right, I would not accept Rosie O'Donnell starring as MLK?"

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #196 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 11:30pm:

Im just going to copy/paste my answer to this from the other thread....

LOL. Sorry I have been a bit busy and frankly did not expect this.  I am not sure, but will hazard the guess that you are fixated on my use of the word "little" instead of "small".

There are actually a few different versions of this poem/quote that have floated around since the time of DH Lawrence.

For example here are two from the same page attributed to DH Lawerence.

Quote:
I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from the bow of a ship without ever having felt sorry for itself.

https://allpoetry.com/quote/by/D.%20H.%20Lawrence

Notice in the second one there is no "little" or "small", the punctuation is different and it speaks to the bow of a ship instead of the bough of a tree....

Just found another version from a credible poetry site that starts "I never saw" instead of "I have never seen".

I am not sure how many different versions are around and I admit that I cannot recall seeing anything that was marked "Original Just Like I Wrote It" signed D.H. Lawrence.  If you have that please point me to it.  I would like to at least see the original. I would also point out that I have never claimed anything regarding my signature.  Until now, I never even realized that people read it.  I feel honored!

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #197 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
Im just going to copy/paste my answer to this from the other thread....

LOL. Sorry I have been a bit busy and frankly did not expect this.  I am not sure, but will hazard the guess that you are fixated on my use of the word "little" instead of "small".

There are actually a few different versions of this poem/quote that have floated around since the time of DH Lawrence.

For example here are two from the same page attributed to DH Lawerence.

Quote:
I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from the bow of a ship without ever having felt sorry for itself.

https://allpoetry.com/quote/by/D.%20H.%20Lawrence

Notice in the second one there is no "little" or "small", the punctuation is different and it speaks to the bow of a ship instead of the bough of a tree....

Just found another version from a credible poetry site that starts "I never saw" instead of "I have never seen".

I am not sure how many different versions are around and I admit that I cannot recall seeing anything that was marked "Original Just Like I Wrote It" signed D.H. Lawrence.  If you have that please point me to it.  I would like to at least see the original. I would also point out that I have never claimed anything regarding my signature.  Until now, I never even realized that people read it.  I feel honored!

I read it.

But I don't like Lawrence,  not at all,  even allowing for the time lag.

I like your posts so I ignored it.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #198 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:03pm:
I read it.

But I don't like Lawrence,  not at all,  even allowing for the time lag.

I like your posts so I ignored it.

I too am not a big fan of Lawrence.  I happen to like the Self Pity poem.  Funny enough I first heard it at boot camp.  We were getting bent, in the squad bay on a Sunday afternoon.  If I remember correctly we did not square away the bay properly enough prior to heading off for religious services.  At that time, only the Senior Drill Instructor was allowed to administer platoon wide bending at our designated platoon playground, the sand pit in back.  However our salty Heavy (or Kill hat) decided he could not wait.  So he posted a watch at the door and proceeded to "educate us" for what seemed like hours, all the while reciting poetry.  I absolutely loved that man like a father and can remember mustering all the bearing I had been taught to not shed tears when he was promoted away from us as a Senior Drill Instructor.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #199 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 2:21am
Print Post  
Dear pathological liar,

I am going to answer your crap one last time and then I'll just ignore your further (always pathetic)attempts at justifying the unjustifiable.

First, because I am not you, I'll admit that "shit shoveler" is an insult, if I were you I would argue that "shit shoveler" could be an occupation in which case it would definitely not be an insult, but it was in response to an insult of yours so I don't feel guilty about it.

But calling it a slur is just stretching the point a little bit. In fact it's your white Othello crap all over again! Even after Demos had been piling up heaps of evidence before your eyes, you would still not admit that Othello  was meant to be black, pathetical and pathological liar that you are. The use of the word "slur" is rather unusual and it's normally meant as something ethnic or racist by normal people but obviously not you.

You have this irresistible urge to defend your position even when it's indefensible, in fact even when no one will believe you or pay any more attention to what you have to say.

In fact there's a good chance that your response to this post will be an incredibly detailed and convoluted, not to mention completely untrustworthy rigmarole "proving " that Othello was white as a sheet!

Now about the transvestite part, I take exception to your repeated contention that this is in any way homophobic.

Transvestites have been honored and rewarded all over the world for their performances for years and even decades now and only a backward disconnected out of touch idiot like you would think that there is anything even insulting to being called that!

Michel Serrault, who achieved world fame for his talented performance in the first version of "La Cage Aux Folles" has received the highest honors. He's played that same part, IE a man dressed like a woman, in many other plays and some movies not related to "La Cage Aux Folles" and guess what? he was totally straight! He had a wife and children.

I guess you will probably say that he was gay and never told anyone but that's only because you're incredibly dishonest.

Anyway, the point is my diminished friend, that you are very sick and full of crap.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › USA Today review of "Dunkirk" whines about no women or minorities in lead roles

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog