Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › American citizen or world citizen?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) American citizen or world citizen? (Read 467 times)
BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: American citizen or world citizen?
Reply #20 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 3:36pm:
I didn't cover up anyone's racism, I exposed yours.

Pat was sickened at the idea that the next JB could be a black man but you cowardly looked the other way and attacked me instead. That's because you're just like him, racist to the bone.

Non sequitur:

Do You Eat Carrots wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #21 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 3:45pm:
Pat was sickened at the idea that the next JB could be a black man but you cowardly looked the other way and attacked me instead. That's because you're just like him, racist to the bone.

LOL.  You must be borderline retarded.

I commented to you on a response you made to jasmine....
Quote:
Jasmine wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:33am:
Would you be okay if a "Martin Luther King Jr." biopic had Rosie O'Donnell in the role of MLK?

People were okay for white guys to play, Chinese people, Indians (both from India and from America), Black people and what not.

So why would I object to that? Now, it's a question of talent. Is she talented enough to make me believe it? 

That was on page ONE of the thread.  Patrick did not bring of James Bond until page 17 AFTER you spent the last 15 complaining about Othello and Caine.

Let me give you a chance here.  I have an a near eidetic memory.  If you can't follow your own meanderings you can just ask me.  I will always be able to show you where you went completely dumbass stupid.  Just like I did here. 

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:12pm:
LOL.  You must be borderline retarded.

I commented to you on a response you made to jasmine....

That was on page ONE of the thread.  Patrick did not bring of James Bond until page 17 AFTER you spent the last 15 complaining about Othello and Caine.

Let me give you a chance here.  I have an a near eidetic memory.  If you can't follow your own meanderings you can just ask me.  I will always be able to show you where you went completely dumbass stupid.  Just like I did here. 

You're only digging your own grave, moron. Pat made several of these remarks where he bitched that fictitious characters like Kojack were played now by black actors, you never ONCE manifested your disapproval, instead you steadily looked the other way and did more of your covering up, racist asshole that you are.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #23 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:17pm:
You're only digging your own grave, moron. Pat made several of these remarks where he bitched that fictitious characters like Kojack were played now by black actors, you never ONCE manifested your disapproval, instead you did more of your covering up, racist asshole that you are.

Glad you came back to me for help.  No.  Patrick did not make any comments regarding anything but WWII stuff until page 11.  By that time you were well into your illusion about Othello.  His comment on Kojak prompted you to bring Caine into the discussion. You actually forgot about one comment, probably his funniest one, where he suggested having Bieber play the part of LeBron James.  It really funny because no one would cast Bieber to play the part of Justin Bieber because he is the worst kind of diva, a male diva.

I told you I will have no problem helping you are welcome.  If you get confused again about anything you know what to do.

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:28pm:
Glad you came back to me for help.  No.  Patrick did not make any comments regarding anything but WWII stuff until page 11.  By that time you were well into your illusion about Othello.  His comment on Kojak prompted you to bring Caine into the discussion. You actually forgot about one comment, probably his funniest one, where he suggested having Bieber play the part of LeBron James.  It really funny because no one would cast Bieber to play the part of Justin Bieber because he is the worst kind of diva, a male diva.

I told you I will have no problem helping you are welcome.  If you get confused again about anything you know what to do.

Still covering up. That still doesn't explain your failure to disapprove of his racist disapproval of a black Kojack for example or later on of the possibility of a black James Bond. Anybody with a brain in his head would have understood by then that that was what pat really was at*, but you preferred to say nothing, and cowardly look the other way.

Once again, your eidetic idiotic memory is working against you.

But keep digging, you're nearly six feet down!

*funny, ain't it?

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #25 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:44pm:
Still covering up. That still doesn't explain your failure to disapprove of his racist disapproval of a black Kojack for example or later on of the possibility of a black James Bond. Anybody with a brain in his head would have understood by then that that was what pat really was at*, but you preferred to say nothing, and cowardly look the other way.

Once again, your eidetic idiotic memory is working against you.

But keep digging, you're nearly six feet down!

*funny, ain't it?

What does YOUR lie have to do with Pat?  Your lies are yours.  If Pat lies then they are his.  There is  no doubt you are developmentally disabled.  You are trying to run from your lie like a 4 year old.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:48pm:
What does YOUR lie have to do with Pat?  Your lies are yours.  If Pat lies then they are his.  There is  no doubt you are developmentally disabled.  You are trying to run from your lie like a 4 year old. 

This folderol of yours doesn't make any sense. Are you on something?

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #27 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:05pm:
This folderol of yours doesn't make any sense. Are you on something?

Said the 4 year old.   Grin

Dem's new 2018 platform, we are trusted more than CNN!

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
walkstall wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:31pm:
Said the 4 year old.   Grin

Pat made a few slurs about American Indians in the other thread. If you want I can get them for you. You're indirectly enabling that. Maybe you should reconsider your position here.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #29 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:40pm:
Pat made a few slurs about American Indians in the other thread. If you want I can get them for you. You're indirectly enabling that. Maybe you should reconsider your position here.

Yep, checked. You still didn't answer the question here.

Why do you want us to check on everyone else?  Did they lie about accepting a fat white women playing the part of MLK too?   Who did it?  I will get them too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › American citizen or world citizen?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog